Coming Home - Cover

Coming Home

Copyright© 2006 by Sirdar

Chapter 2: Enemy Territory

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Enemy Territory - This is a historical drama about a serving Submarine Commander who was asked to enter Germany to steal enemy code books during the last war. Not only did he meet Hitler and his fellow villains but made it safely back to the UK. But he was not out of danger then. The Germans enlisted the help of the IRA and did their best to kill him

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Historical  

Exactly one very busy week after my initial recruitment, found us bobbing about in a rubber dinghy off the French coast. It was a cold damp and slightly foggy miserable night, with an uncomfortable channel swell. As we sat their my hands and body cold and damp, my doubts increased as to whether we would be found by our contact; and whether I had been a fool for taking such a stupid mission. We huddled together for warmth, and Anne-Marie must have guessed how I was feeling as she whispered to me.

"Have you ever done it in a dinghy?"

I had to smile to myself, and then before she could carry out her promise, and very much to our relief. We saw the dim flashing lights that indicated our contact had found us.

We got ashore with no problem. We had planned to go straight to Anne-Marie's apartment that night, which her parents had given her as a wedding present. However, the leader of the Partisans decided because the Germans were very active, that it was too dangerous. It was almost as though they had been tipped off about something. We were taken to a small farmhouse, and fed a lovely vegetable soup by the family, and then we were both taken to a barn where we were hidden in a small cubby hole behind a hay stack.

Anne-Marie had genuine documentation, and the resistance leader knew her well. But he was not inclined to take unnecessary risks. We were escorted to our hideout by a pretty young girl of about seventeen called Janine, who was the farmer's daughter. The fact that I was fluent in French, had been totally overlooked by the Admiralty, and I had not told anyone even Anne-Marie. It allowed me to listen to conversations, and gauge people's reactions unaware that I was following what they were saying.

It was a decision which was to stand me in good stead in later days. I soon suspected that Janine was trying to come on to me surreptitiously, but it was easy for me to pretend I did not understand her. Her actions however, were easily understood by Anne-Marie, who told her quite forcibly that we were husband and wife, and to lay off me. I had begun to suspect that Janine was a little suspicious, and knew something about our operation.

I awoke some hours later to feel Anne-Marie's warm body lying beside me. Her hand was stroking my cock and her soft lips were nuzzling my neck. Anne-Marie whispered. "Please honey; we do not know what will happen from now on, so let's take this opportunity"

My cock was responding with enthusiasm as usual to her delicate touch, and soon I was enjoying the feel of her lips, and the subtle aroma of her perfume. I was sure now that I was in love with Anne-Marie, and I had to take this romantic opportunity.

I turned towards her, and put my arm round her neck so it nestled on my shoulder and we were face to face. Our bodies were touching almost all the way down to our knees. My cock was nestling between her legs rubbing up against her warm damp vagina.

We lay like that for a few moments, our tongues intertwined, as I enjoyed the feel of her firm hard nipples against my chest.

After a few moments she lifted her head and rolled me over on to my back. She placed one of her nipples into my mouth. It was as hard as a bullet and I nibbled it with my teeth. The effect was a most violent reaction as her body responded vigorously, to the sensations she was obviously experiencing. After about two minutes she lifted her torso, and put her hand down to guide my cock into her incredibly warm and tight love tunnel. She gradually eased her body down as my cock penetrated as far as it could go. This was the girl I had come to love in only a week!

The feeling was incredible, and she lay down on top of me, her breasts on my chest as she rotated her hips and started passionately kissing me again. Then she sat up, and started moving up and down on my cock each time. Somehow I seemed to be able to go deeper, and deeper, and I could feel every inch of her on the tip of my cock with every penetration.

It was only seconds later that her first orgasm came, followed in quick succession by a series of more violent orgasms. I could feel her juices running down my legs as following her lead. I quickly came in a long orgasm of my own. I seemed to be pumping into her for a very long time, before we both collapsed breathing heavily on to the blanket. We lay there for about ten minutes, before I slipped out of her, and she reluctantly got to her feet.

She slipped on her dress and left, silently motioning me to stay where I was. I quickly dressed and waited. She returned after about five minutes with a mug of very strong coffee. I followed her out into the morning sunlight as I drank my coffee.

She pointed to a horse trough, indicating I could freshen up. I splashed water over my face, and hands, immediately feeling fresher, just as Janine came out the farmhouse door smiling warmly at me, as she crossed the yard towards me.

An hour later, after a substantial farmhouse breakfast: we were sat together on a local bus. Together with various local people carrying chickens and vegetables to market. We sat like two lovers as we made our way towards Zeebrugge. Anne-Marie had valid documents, and mine had been made by experts, so we had little worries in that respect. The resistance had provided two escorts who sat well at the back of the bus. One of them was the beautiful Janine, and the other her older brother. I was a little bothered by Janine, who despite being told that Anne-Marie was my wife, still seemed determined to 'come on' to me at every opportunity. We had no problem at the check points, the mixture of Gendarmes and Wehrmacht seemed bored with their job, and seemed to be quite casual in their inspection of the identity permits.

We arrived without incident, and I was impressed with Anne-Maries apartment. It was very feminine in décor, and it was nice to be able to relax with a glass of wine, while she went shopping. She had warned me that she had to report to her German contact and she could be some time.

I sat in the sunshine by the window overlooking the street, and after a while I became aware of a portly little man standing in the doorway of an empty shop opposite. I watched him for a while, and I became increasingly sure that he was watching our apartment. This caused me some concern, but their was nothing I could logically do. I decided it was best just to watch discreetly, and wait for Anne-Marie to return.

Anne-Marie seemed to me to be gone a very long time, and all I could do was wait. There was little traffic on the road, and most of it was horse drawn. After a short time, I became aware of a horse and cart trudging up the street, and as far as I could see it was full of semi liquid manure. I imagined that I could almost smell it from where I was sitting in the apartment. As it came opposite the watching man in the doorway there was a terrific commotion and the whole load seemed to slip sideway into the doorway, covering the poor chap opposite in some very obnoxious dung.

At the same time I heard a tapping on the door. I opened it cautiously and Janine slipped inside.

"The Gestapo is watching you." She said

"I knew I was being watched." I told her.

"Anne-Marie will be quite a long time I think. I think she is a Nazi" Janine said in broken English.

"That she is not." I protested. "I can assure you."

Her comments placed me in a very perilous situation. If she suspected Anne-Marie, this would put her in danger. If she suspected me then I was in danger also. There was nothing I could logically do about it.

"Why do you think that?" I asked.

"We followed her to the Gestapo headquarters, and she is still their now. If you come with me, I will show you."

Grabbing my jacket, I followed Janine out of the apartment, and down a couple of blocks. We entered a bombed out house, and climbed a ladder up to the attic, and Janine whispering me to be quiet, crawled ahead of me.

It was in the next room of the attic. I peered down through a small hole, and their was Anne-Marie with a civilian and a Colonel in the Waffen SS. I heard Anne-Marie say in German

"Herr Colonel I have delivered the Commander as I was ordered to do by Herr Goebells. My part of the mission is finished, I do however, care a little for him, he is a nice man, and that is all. But fortunately we are not married, as the Luftwaffe bombed Portsmouth that night, and the wedding had to be cancelled. So he is yours to do with what you will. I have delivered him safely as I promised"

"Fraulein Shuppen If you do not look after him until I get orders from Berlin I will have to lock him up. While he is with you, I must be able trust you to keep him safe." The man in civilian clothes replied curtly"

Anne-Marie seemed exasperated. "JA that is so, but I have other work, and I will not be able to keep him company all the time. I am in contact with another resistance group, and I need to infiltrate them quickly."

Meanwhile Janine was getting exasperated and wanting to know what was happening. "They are speaking in German. Can you speak German?" I asked.

She shook her head. I told her I could. While we were whispering, I had missed some of the conversation but when I returned to the spy hole again, a tall slim blonde lady had entered the room dressed in Wehrmacht uniform. The civilian who I now assumed to be a Gestapo Officer of some kind was telling this lady.

"Fraulein you will change into civilian clothes, and go with Anne-Marie. You will be her sister in law from Wegburg, who has come to visit, and you will keep a close eye on the man she is keeping in her apartment. You can, and must do everything short of physical abuse to keep him safe for a few days, until I get orders from Berlin. She gave the Nazi salute and replied

"Ja mein Herr."

We returned home in silence, and eventually Janine asked me what was going on. I told her that as far as I could tell Anne- Marie was acting in accordance with her orders.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.