Halloween and an Asian Girl Comes Trick Or Treating - Cover

Halloween and an Asian Girl Comes Trick Or Treating

by allyn

Copyright© 2006 by allyn

Halloween Sex Story: My next door neighbor is a cute fourteen year old Asian girl. She is wearing a nurses costume. I invite her in and we play doctor. She is receptive to every sexual thing I teach her. I enjoy the best orgasmic experiences of my life.

Caution: This Halloween Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Hairy   Halloween   .

As it got darker the number of kids knocking on the door yelling "trick or treat" had dropped to a trickle. Bill Ronson was putting away the left over sweets and planning to settle in for the night when he heard a knock on the door. Expecting another bunch of kids he was pleasantly surprised to find only one child standing on his doorstep. He was even more pleased when he realized it was fourteen-year-old Annie Wong from three houses down. He knew her family quite well and to put it bluntly, had fantasized about young Annie from the moment he saw her as a eleven year old, all dressed up to go to school. Now she was three years older, standing on his doorstep, not dressed in a Halloween costume but of all things, a nurses uniform.

"Annie, are you trick or treating on your own?"

"I'm supposed to be with my sister" she said with a pout," but she told me to get lost, so she could do stuff with her boyfriend I bet."

Annie's sister was sixteen years old, and although Bill thought she was the an asian cutie, it was the young ones that got him going.

"Do you want some sweets or would you like to come inside?"

"Can I come inside, if it's OK with you. I can't go home for at least an hour because then my mother will know my sister isn't looking after me." "Sure. You can stay here as long as you like". Bill felt his cock harden as he looked at little Annie. "Go through to the lounge room" he said, trying to control his excitement.

They both went into the lounge room and Annie sat on the couch. Bill sat on the chair opposite, giving him a view of the girl's cute figure. She was wearing white shoes and short white socks. She had a short skirt, and a button up shirt. On her head was a nurses cap with a red cross on it and her hair was tied up in a pony tail. He stared at her, imagining his hands guiding her head down onto his erect cock, getting her to suck on his penis until he filled her cute cheeks with his hot, sticky cum. He squirmed in his chair as he wondered how he could get her to spread her legs so he could fuck her tiny pussy until he couldn't fuck it any more.

His lustful thoughts were interrupted when she said "Are you OK Mr. Ronson?"

"Sure, sorry I was just daydreaming". He paused and then continued "Where did you say your sister was?"

"She went of with her boyfriend, to do stuff"

"What sort of stuff, if you don't mind me asking?"

I think your sister is just jealous because you're so pretty"

"Really" replied Annie, looking embarrassed.

"Yes really. I think you really cute, especially in that outfit. It looks good

on you"

"Your just saying that!"

"No I really mean it. Now how about some candy?"

"Yeah" replied Annie.

Bill went to the kitchen and got some candy from the table. He came back into the lounge room and handed it to Annie.

"Why don't we play a game" said Bill as the little girl chewed on some

chocolate.

"What sort of game?"

"Lets pretend. Seeing as you're dressed as a nurse I'll pretend I'm sick and you have to find out what's wrong with me"

"OK. Sounds like fun"

Bill laid down on the floor in front of the lounge, making sure he caught a peek up Annie's short skirt. He could just see the hint of pink panties covering her pussy, and once again his cock hardened.

Annie got off the lounge and knelt down on the floor next to him.

"What seems to be the problem" she said in a deep, serious voice.

"I seem to have a pain in my body and I'm hoping you could locate it. You might have to feel my chest to find it"

Annie put her hands on Bill's chest and pushed down. "Is it there?"

"I don't think so" replied Bill. "It might be easier if I didn't have my shirt on"

Annie giggled a little. "OK, will the patient please undo his shirt"

Bill gladly did as he was told and unbuttoned his shirt. Annie continued her examination, placing her tiny fingers on Bills hairy chest.

"Does it hurt there" asked Annie again.

"Lower" replied Bill.

She put her hands on his stomach. "There?"

"No, lower still. I think I have a lump further down". Bill was encouraging

Annie to move further down, towards the bulge in his pants. She put her hands on base of his stomach, just where his pants started.

"Your almost there" he continued, but I think you need to examine further down.

Annie looked at the now obvious bulge in Bill's pants. She remembered the time she spied on her sister and her boyfriend in the back yard. He had his pants open and her sister was rubbing his penis. It looked so big and hard. She wondered if Bill's was as big and hard.

"Can the patient please remove his trousers" replied Annie, secretly hoping but at the same time worried she might have gone too far.

'Yes' thought Bill. "Of course" he replied, "But I can't reach so you will have to help me. Can you undo my belt and buttons?" Annie reached over and loosened the belt. She then popped the trouser button.

"Could you pull them down?" asked Bill, his excitement growing.

The little girl pulled on his trousers until they were down to his thighs. The bulge in his

under pants was now clearly visible.

"Is this the problem?" asked Annie, looking back at Bill.

"Yes, yes, I think it is".

Gently Annie reached over and gave Bill's underpants a squeeze. A bolt of pleasure shot through his body and he let out a moan. She squeezed again and Bill's penis spasmed.

"Do you mind if I have a look more closely?"

"Go... right... ahead" gasped Bill, watching the youngster massaging his cock, through his under pants.

Gently Annie hooked her fingers around the elastic of Bill's under pants and pulled them down. Bill's cock sprang out from it's confined and pointed straight up, in all its erect glory.

"Wow" said Annie.

It was much bigger than her sister boyfriends, way bigger. She felt his balls and then ran her small hand up and down his penis She let go of the under pants and gave it a gentle push. The penis wobbled for a moment before resuming it's position.

"I can see why it hurt. That big thing all cooped up"

"Yes, thank you" replied Bill, "it feels much better now"

He had managed to get young Annie to rub his cock, just a little, but now he needed to convince her to go further.

Annie stared at Bill's penis in fascination, wondering what was going to happen next.

"I think I better take these clothes all the way off" said Bill,

Standing up, he slipped his trousers and under pants down and then took of his shirt. He stood in the middle of the lounge room, completely naked, with a girl kneeling in front of him. Resisting the overwhelming urge to grab her by the pony tail and ram his cock into her mouth. he said

"Why don't you get up on the lounge so I can examine you. But before I do that I want to show you a 'medical video".

As Annie sat back on the lounge he went to his cabinet and looked for the right sort of porno movie to show his little playmate. Grabbing a movie about nymphomaniac nurses he put it in the player and sat down on the lounge.

"This video will show you how to be a good little nurse"

The movie started with a nurse and patient in a room. The nurse began examining the patient in much the same way that Annie had examined Bill. However once she had stripped the patient naked she went further than Annie had done. She was saying things like "What a nice cock you have" and "Would you like me to suck it".

Annie watched in amazement as the pretty nurse began to lick the patients cock. She looked at Bill's hard penis and wondered if he wanted her to do that to him. Soon the nurse was taking the cock in her mouth and the patient was moaning.

"You wait here while I go and get some things to help with my examination" said Bill.

Annie barely heard him, so captivated was she by the images on the TV screen.

Bill went to his bedroom and grabbed a towel, some lubricant, and a vibrator an ex-girlfriend had left behind. As he walked back into the lounge room Annie looked away from the TV and looked up at him.

"Are you ready for your examination now Annie?"

Annie felt a surge of excitement run through her. On the TV the nurse looked so happy licking her patients cock and here she was with a real live cock in front of her. She bet her sister had never done anything like this before.

"Yes, I'm ready"

"Could the patient lie back on the lounge please?"

Annie did as she was asked, resting her head on the arm rest. Bill looked down at her tiny body, her cute face, her smooth legs. He put his equipment down on the floor next to the lounge and knelt down. Gently he began to lift her skirt up.

"Lets see what we have here"

He continued to lift up the skirt, revealing a pair of white cotton panties. "I will have to remove your panties for a better look".

Bill grabbed Annie's panties and quickly pulled them down.

"Could the patient please hold up her skirt and open her legs"

Annie, excited by the attention, and fascinated by the scene playing on the TV did as she was asked. Looking across at the naked man kneeling next to her she could see that his cock was still hard. Bill looked lustily at Annie's pussy. She had soft pink lips and a tiny slit. He reached over and gently placed a finger in the slit, pushing her lips apart. It felt smooth and moist, although she had a thick black bush on the space above her pussy and also on her pussy lips. Annie pushed her hips up to meet his touch. He ran the tip of his finger along the slit, causing the little girl to gasp.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.