A Bun In The Oven - Cover

A Bun In The Oven

by Meahana

Copyright© 2006 by Meahana

Erotica Sex Story: She loves to cook and that should be enough for any man...shouldn't it?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Heterosexual   .

I love to cook. I'm not sure why really - it certainly has nothing to do with genetics. My mother thought that if you had to read the nuker (microwave) instructions, it was serious cooking. That isn't totally fair and my Dad will defend her as a pretty good cook. Of course, he's my step- dad and he isn't objective when it comes to Mom. Mom could cook some stuff and even did now and then. Mom died a little over a year ago and, of course, I would never say anything bad about her cooking. Not in front of Dad anyway.

My Tutu (my grandma) taught me to cook. Well, the basics anyway and how to adjust recipes to fit tastes and such. Tutu says that I'm the best of all of her grand kids because I'm the only one that's shown the least interest in her cooking. Never mind that I'm not a real grandchild either, Tutu says that God brought me 'specially for her.

I really wanted to learn to cook because I didn't have a lot of hobbies, I'm not interested in girl's sports at school or most anything to do with school after class. No, Dad is pretty sullen most of the time and I noticed that the only time he smiled much was when Tutu made something special for him. I always loved his smile and wanted to learn to make him smile. So I learned to cook. Actually, Tutu gave me a little white and blue checked apron for cooking. It makes Dad smile when he sees me in that. I have a few aprons now and they all seem to make him happy, but none like the Dorothy Apron (that's what he calls it). I look nothing like Dorothy. Not nearly so cute, certainly no red shoes and mostly bare footed. I think Dorothy had boobs hidden in there too and I don't have much of those either. Oh well, I have the apron.

Today I made some spaghetti and it's simmering on the stove. I usually make the pasta separate and let him put on the sauce as he likes. I just put the buns in the oven and turned around to go to my room and clean up. I must have been spaced, because I didn't hear him come home. I had my hands in back of me to untie the apron and ran right into him ... ooof.

"I'm sorry Baby. I wasn't watching where I was going."

"It's okay Daddy, I didn't even hear you."

Dad is just over six feet tall and a little more than six inches taller than me. He is really big too ... big chest and arms ... not fat, just a big guy. Anyway, we hit hard enough to knock me down and his fast hands around my waist saved me from hitting the floor. He pulled me close and said, "Smells good."

"It's just spaghetti and French buns Daddy."

"Oh yeah, the food too."

I wrinkled my nose at him and it suddenly dawned on me that he meant that I smelled good. He had never said anything like that to me and I wasn't sure what he meant. "I don't wear any perfume."

"I know, but you still smell good."

"Oh," was all I could think to say so I hung up the apron and left for my bedroom. I decided that I must need another shower so I stripped off my shorts, top, panties and bra and went into my bathroom. I took a look at myself in the mirror (I did every day hoping like mad that I might see some need for a larger bra). I think I'm pleasant looking, I will never be mistaken for Dad's biological daughter though. He tans nicely, but his skin is actually fairly light and his hair is brown to a dark auburn. I have brown eyes and his are almost green. My skin can't be mistaken for anything but the Hawai'ian blood in me and my dark brown hair is definitely like Mom's and not Irish like Dad. Mom left her hair real long and I can't stand it that way. It is hard enough to take care of at just past my shoulders. Even with my light brown skin, there are visible tan lines from my bikini.

After I got out and was drying off, I heard the shower in the bathroom next to mine go on. Daddy must have been waiting for me to finish before his after work shower. It was pretty inconsiderate of me not to think of that before I took mine. I guess that I was a little flustered about what he said to me. Not that there was anything wrong with smelling good, but I didn't think that I should smell like anything. Maybe it was the spices that I put in the sauce. I needed some clothes on, so I put on some fresh panties, one of my night T-shirts and a pair of denim shorts. I looked into the bedroom next to mine and saw that the bathroom door had been left open. I could make out my dad's shape through the opaque glass. That, and that I had seen the rest of him nude before, left an image of a wonderfully handsome and well put together guy in my head. Other places of my body reacted plenty too.

Okay, so I just turned eighteen and I haven't been a virgin for some time. I had the sweetest boyfriend, he was attentive and treated me like gold, but I got into this funk after my mom passed away and got caught up in this dark outlook on life that dad is living in. Eventually my boyfriend got tired of all the gloom and me not spending the time that I should with him and he kissed me goodbye. The thing is, he was my first; well, the first for penetration sex anyway, I had given him and a couple of other boys blow jobs and let them feel me. There was plenty of sex with him too and I am left a very horny girl. Sorry, but a "good shower head" just won't replace a good man. At least it won't for me. And girls, as good as it can be, don't help that much either.

I went back to the kitchen to finish dinner and set the table for us. There was most of a bottle of good red wine in the fridge, so I brought that out and put it on the table.

Pretty soon I heard the shower door close after Dad finished and a few minutes later he came into the kitchen in his jeans and a sleeveless T-shirt. I feel a little stirring in the pit of my stomach every time I see him like that. He is so handsome that he makes my tummy jump. He gave me a pat on the butt as he sat down and said, "It really looks good Baby, I think you've out done yourself."

"Thank you. The rolls are hot, so watch your fingers," I said. I poured Dad a full glass of wine and me the allotted half glass for us of minor age. Which was okay because alcohol makes my head funny and I'm nutty enough without that too. I was standing very close to him and he put his hand around my waist and pulled me close.

"God I don't know what I would have done without you Lee (Lili is my name and it's like Leelee and not Lilly)," he said quietly.

I smiled down at him and kissed his forehead. "We've been through all of this together and I see some improvement in you."

"I guess that I'm starting to feel better. We can't hole-up and stay gloomy the rest of our lives."

We enjoyed dinner and then did the dishes together. A little later, I pulled out my books and sat down at the kitchen table to do some much needed homework. Daddy heard me grumbling and asked if he could help.

"If I intend to graduate in June, I'm going to have to be able to pass the math exam and I can use all the help I can get," I answered. He sat down next to me and looked over my shoulder at the book. I noted a slight frown on his face as he thumbed through the pages.

"Exactly what is it that you don't understand?"

"Mostly ... well, everything."

"Show me what you do know. Let's take a problem and see if we can solve it together using the book for instructions."

And so it went ... we were back working out our (my) problems together. I'll never be a math wiz, but I could pass that exam now. I sat back and rubbed my tired eyes and Dad put his arm over my shoulder and squeezed it just a little. He leaned over and sniffed me again. "I'd forgotten how good you always smell," he remarked.

"I took a shower and it's just Ivory soap, Daddy."

"No, it's you ... it's your own smell. It's a very nice smell too."

"Do I smell like Mom did?"

"No ... a little, like girls do ... but this is for sure your very own."

I put my head back against his chest so I could see out of the big kitchen window. The sun was going down and there were very dark gray clouds building in the south. "I think there's a big storm coming, Daddy."

"It certainly looks like it. I'll turn the TV on and see what they have to say."

The news said heavy rain and likely thunder and lightning through most of the night. "I hate the thunder, Daddy."

"I know, but you're a big girl now and it shouldn't scare you so much anymore."

Not being so sure of that, I snuggle against him even more. I remembered the big storm a few years ago when Mom was still with us. I had gotten so afraid that I went and climbed into bed next to Mom. Mom had to get up to go to the bathroom, so I ended up squished between Mom and Daddy for the night. I didn't mind, I felt like nothing could harm me there. I woke up in the morning with Mom's back against me and my back against Daddy. His arm was around me and had me pulled close to him. He was snoring in my ear and I still didn't care. Pretty soon Daddy rolled over and got out of bed to use the bathroom. I watched as he climbed back into bed and couldn't help but peek as the front of his boxers opened enough to give me a good view of what was under them. It looked to be sort of hard too by the bulging outline on the front. That was the first time I had ever considered him like that. Sexually I mean.

Mom was awake and apparently saw too, because she nearly pushed me out of bed and told me that the storm was gone and that I needed to get in my own bed. I was reluctant, but Mom assured me that they had some business that needed taking care of and I was old enough to know what she meant. I can remember that I started to ask why I couldn't just stay there, but was smart enough to know better than that too. So, I got out of that big warm bed with the nice warm people, closed their door and went to my room.

It didn't take but a few minutes before I could hear noises coming from their bedroom. I'd never really paid attention before, but now the faint sounds made me curious, so I got out of bed and tiptoed back to the master bedroom door and sat down on the hall floor. With my ear against the door, I could hear a lot of what they were saying.

"Mmm ... it's so hard ... what made it like that do you suppose?"

"It was your body that did it, Sweetie."

"Maybe another body between us helped some ... do you think?"

"No, it was just you."

"I don't think so, but no matter ... how about you just stick it in me?"

"You want me to give your cunt a good fucking? Let me see how wet it is," a pause and then, "Oh yes it is all ready for me."

Very shortly after, I could hear Mom making little mewling noises and Daddy grunting. "Ew, ew, ew," she would say and Daddy would grunt and mumble something about her hot pussy. The noises got louder and the bed started to squeak and I started to leak. I got so hot that my fingers were soon buried in my panties and rubbing my pussy like never before. I had been wet before, but it was slick like it was oiled and I was massaging with my finger tips as fast as I could. I let the tips of my finger dip deep into me and drag more of the wetness out to coat my labia with. I didn't have to muffle my orgasm much because Mom made enough noise for the both of us.

I shook my head and came back to the present. Dad and I did a little more homework and then we watched some TV. I was cuddled up next to him on the couch and more listening to the wind picking up than watching the TV show. Bedtime came only too soon and I washed my face, took off the shorts and climbed into bed. Daddy came in to kiss me good night and I said, "I hope that there isn't any lightning and thunder."

"It'll be fine, Baby, a little thunder won't hurt us any."

I said, "Okay." But really wasn't buying any of that nonsense. I said nothing more, but thought, "If I get scared buster then you'll have a bed partner." And sure enough, I woke up a couple of hours later and the rain was pouring, the lightning was flashing and the thunder sounded like it was in the next room. I got out of bed, went across the hall to Daddy's room and climbed in with him.

He was awake and as I climbed in, he pulled me up tight to him. "I've been waiting for you," he said.

I nestled my back to his chest and conformed my body to fit his and fluffed the extra pillow. "It's better already," I said as his arm went around me. He kissed me on the neck and within a few minutes I heard him snoring lightly.

The next morning woke me up with a serious need to pee. I staggered out of the bed and into the bathroom. I begin to think about him in that big bed and how nice it was being cuddled next to him. The old ache in the pit of my tummy and the unscratchable itch between my legs was getting serious too. I decided right then that if he isn't as horny as I am, then he should be and I intended to try to make sure that he is. With that, I wiped and then washed a little with a warm wash cloth. I found some baby powder in the medicine cabinet and used a little of that in my panties and between my thighs. I thought about leaving the panties off, but maybe that would be too obvious. I tiptoed back to bed and snuggled up behind him where I had left off.

In a few minutes, he rolled over and looked at me. "Good morning," he said. "You came back instead of going to your own bed."

My hand was on his chest now and my fingers were in the short hairs. "It's nice and warm and cozy in here," was all that I could think to say.

"It's been a long time since I had a beautiful woman in bed with me."

"It could be dangerous," I responded and letting my hand drift down to his hard stomach.

"You don't seem so dangerous to me," he answered and kissed me on the top of my head.

All I wanted now was to feel him. I was afraid that if I reached down farther, he might push my hand away. I did it anyway. My fingers skimmed the top of his boxers and my worries were answered. He was already hard. I pressed down and let my fingers encircle his penis through the cotton of his boxer shorts. Daddy's only reaction was a jerk and a little groan and I got braver. I pushed his boxers down and felt his cock and big balls with my hand. His shaft seemed so long and thick; his balls so heavy and full. Within moments, warm liquid was seeping out of the top and down the shaft as I stroked his hard cock. I wanted to see and nudged the covers back to fully expose my hand and the hard, leaking object in it. I was so turned on that I was squeezing my legs together to gain some friction. It wasn't helping much.

In another moment, Daddy raised his hips off of the bed, let out a long groan and a stream of semen. The first shot nearly hit him on the chin and it was followed by a second eruption that didn't go as far, but added to the growing pool of the sticky white goo on his chest and stomach. Then his cock pulsed again and a final string spit out of the tip. I didn't know that a guy could cum so much. Of course I'd never actually watched a man orgasm before and could only judge by how much got into my mouth or leaked into my panties. I ran my fingers through the puddles on his chest as he watched me. He looked at me with a big smile and I put my fingers to my mouth to taste him. It was a little sharper tasting than my ex-boyfriend, but not so bad that I couldn't grow to like it. I rubbed it on my lips and sucked my fingers. His cock was soft in my hand, but I felt it jerk as he leaned down to kiss me. I put my hand on his face and said, "you're scratchy."

"I'd better go shave and wipe myself off."

"Wait, I'll do it." And I climbed over him to get out of bed and went into his bathroom. I found his razor and shaving cream and I got a wash cloth wet with warm water. I turned and went back to get a towel for the mess on his chest.

"Before you start, will you take off your sleeper and panties for me?" he asked.

I laid everything on the bed beside him. He took the towel and wiped the cum off of his chest as he watched me undress. First I pulled the cotton sleeper over my head and paused so that he could see my breasts. Even though my skin is fairly dark, I still tan, and the difference is noticeable. It looks like I have a cream colored bra on when I'm nude and it really shows my big brown nipples off. They were bigger now too because of my heat, they were protruding as if a baby were going to suckle them. My breasts may not be big, but they are full and guys make every effort to see as much as they can of them. When I slipped my black satin string bikini panties down to my feet and stood up, I heard him suck his breath in. He apparently was fixed on my nipples and the curve of my tummy down to trim brown curls above the beginning of my thighs. His cock was already starting to fill again. "Do you like me?" I asked.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.