The Problems With Catgirls
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2006 by Daisblackwing

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Co-ed roomates have fun together.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Humor   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   School  

A month has passed since Mia's bachelorette party. I can't believe with all the sex and loads of hot potent cum I've shot into her unprotected, sweet cunt she's not pregnant. Well, I plan on making sure she's expecting when we get back from our honeymoon trip to France. She has planned most of the trip and has told me I'll enjoy it. Well, tomorrow I marry her. Chole, Stacy and Jen are her maids of honor.

I went over to the church just to make sure everything is in place and ready to go when I saw Mia running towards me and jump into my arms. I quickly caught her in my arms. She leaned up and whispered in my ear. "I want to be fucked hard and fast tonight. This is the last chance I get to fuck you before we're married. I want to walk down the aisle with your hot cum coating my sweet, sexy cunt and painting my panties as I take each step. That's right, I want to have a pair of well used, love stained panties on while I get married to the man I love." She said sweetly, almost teasing me.

What could I say but. "Ok, if that's my sex kitten's wish I'll grant it. But part of me says you also want me to go about raping you too." I said, jokingly.

"I want you to rape me tomorrow, just before we leave for the wedding. I want my body to know that you own me and I'm forever yours, your sex kitten." She said blushing, with a smile as bright as the summer sun. With that I took my sex kitten home.

Once we got home she and I made a mad dash for the house. I was trying to grab her and hold her close but she was dodging my grabs. Finally I caught her and pulled her close. Then she melted and warmed up. "I love it when you play hard to get."

I then carried her towards our bedroom for our last night as singles, still just living together. Shutting the door behind me, laying my sex kitten on the bed.

"Oh Ben, please be very loving tonight. I want my last time with you as a single woman to be even better then when you took my virginity." She blushed deep red when those words left her mouth.

I started to strip off my clothes, once I was down to my underwear I started to undress her kissing every square inch of skin as it was revealed. I could tell she was enjoying it, her nipples were as hard as ever and pushing themselves against the soft, silken cups of her bra and her panties were sodden, wetter then I had ever seen them. Then I, slowly, unhooked and slid her bra off before I covered her lovely, beautiful breasts with kisses and a few licks before I used my hands to play and fondle them until they were almost hot to the touch.

"Oh, yes give me a breast exam as only you can my naughty lover of mine! My sweet, little cunt is throbbing and foaming with pussy cream because of my sweet, loving lover's fingers! I want you to finger fuck my cunt and make me feel loved as a single woman for the last time." She panted, looking longingly into my eyes.

What could I say or do after that? I finished her breast exam then kissed my way down her chest to her panties and slide them down her long, sexy, thin legs. As I thought, her cunt was drenched and dripping wet with pussy juices. I dove in and ate her pussy while I slowly, and softly, rubbed her hard, erect, sexy clit. "My little sex kitten is hot tonight and seems very horny, why's that?" I asked as I stroked her clit.

"Because you make me feel so good! I'm going to be a married woman soon and then only my husband will be able to fuck me." She said in a very sexy, lustful tone.

"My dear, you sound like you're cheating on your fiancé!" I said in half joking, half accusing tone.

"Oh, don't get me wrong my sweet master, I would never do anything that would make you hate or stop loving your sexy catgirl. I'm just in a very playful mood and I want you to think that your not marrying me and this is our last chance to have sex because I'm leaving tomorrow." She purred lustfully.

With that, I started to slide two fingers into her cunt and rubbed her g-spot just the way I knew she loved it then I said. "You're the best sex kitten I know Mia. Are you sure that this cunt can survive without me taking care of it?" I then started to kiss, lick and suck on her clit.

"Oh God, I love it when you give me Venus kisses! I hope I can find another lover like you very soon or I'll have to stay here with you." She panted.

That's when her chain of multiple orgasms started. I continued with what I was doing until her thighs were soaked and my hand was drenched from her gushing orgasms. After she had cum about a hundred times, I slowly removed my fingers and grabbed a fresh tube of K-Y Jelly then lubed up her cunt. I wanted to make sure she knew I cared a great deal for her. She then decided to take this chance to remove my satin underwear and suck on my cock a little bit.

"Mm, I love licking this large cock! It feels so good when it gets big and hard in my mouth. MMMM, that's it show me just how healthy and sexy your cock is." She said playfully.

My cock grew to the largest it's ever been, 10 and a half inches. Then she lay on her back and started to finger fuck her cunt, as an invitation for me to give it to her. I climbed on top and she guided my big cock into her hot, wet, still tight as a virgin cunt.

"Oh yes fill me up with this big fucking hard cock! I want it all the way up to my cervix if I can get it!" She said in a voice dripping with lust.

I'd been hard and large enough to touch her cervix before but it hadn't been like this. And she's never been this lustful before. I started to slowly ease my cock all the way into her cunt. Then, with a little patience and a bit of slow fucking, my cock was buried balls deep and touched her cervix. The she started to cum, and couldn't stop as I continued to fuck her. At that point I asked her. "Are you sure you don't want to marry me and have this every night? You could be my sex Kitten?"

With that, she wrapped her arms and legs tightly around me then nibbled on my neck softly as she said. "Yes, I'll marry you and be yours and only yours. I'll be my sweet lover's sex kitten; for him to love, hold, fuck and impregnate." She said as her nails started to claw my back.

This triggered my orgasm, causing me to cry out. "Oh, I'm cumming you sexy kitten! I'm going to flood your cunt and make you a well fucked sex kitten."

My cum not only filled her, but also started to leak out of her sexy cunt. When we were done we cuddled up close and I pulled the covers over us.

The next morning she raped me and using me like a sex toy instead of the other way around like we had talked about. It didn't bother me at all. All that mattered to me was that she was well taken care of and felt loved. In no time flat she had the two of us cumming.

Afterwards she cuddled up to me and said "Thank you for everything you've done for me. Also for being such a sweet, caring, and loveable tiger. Your sex kitten couldn't have asked for better."

After that we took a shower together, making sure that we were clean, well mostly clean. Mia wanted to walk down the aisle with some of my cum in her so I helped dry her off then gave her another batch of hot cum into her very well fucked cunt. This brought lust-filled love cries from her.

"Oh yes rape me! Rape me and make sure no-one may have any thing that you haven't done to me already, you wonderful loving tiger! Oh God, your big cock feels so good!"

At this time my cock was still the normal size of 8 inches. Well, I came quickly then helped Mia into her red wedding lingerie. Then we put on her red cat ears and I dressed in my black tux, put on my black bowtie and then she put on my cat ears and tail on me white and black tiger stripped ones. She then put on her wedding dress and had me help her attach her red cat tail on a red satin belt. I held the tail in place while she tied it. I then helped her into her black bustier that went around her waist. It really made the red coloring of the dress stand out. She was so happy!

Because we had chosen Halloween for the wedding date, we had ordered special clay, skull goblets for the reception. In total we sent out invites for 170. Mai loves the fact that I had been so involved with the planning that I had even helped with the decorating. Her brides maids recognized me from the bachelorette party so they couldn't stop giggling. They also asked if they could get a repeat of that night. Mia swatted their butts then told them "Behave like good girls or go home." I pulled her close and kissed her very lovingly for being so protective of me.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.