My Barber, a Sexy Cambodian Gal and Her Shaved Pussy - Cover

My Barber, a Sexy Cambodian Gal and Her Shaved Pussy

by allyn

Copyright© 2006 by allyn

Erotica Sex Story: I got a haircut. I asked the gorgeous Cambodian lady barber out on a dinner date and got to eat much more than dinner.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   .

I needed a haircut. I drove to the shop that usually does the job but saw that there was a long line and I didn't have the time to wait. As I drove down the street I saw a sign in front of a beauty shop "Haircuts for men and women, $6.00 every Tuesday. Today being Tuesday and the price being right I pulled in to the parking lot and told the receptionist that I was there for a haircut.

She brought me to a barber chair, asked me to remove my glasses and left me to return to her place in the front of the shop. In a few moments a woman barber was wrapping my neck with that odd paper they use to keep hair from falling into one's shirt and then she covered me with the giant bib which every barber shop uses. I glanced at her and noticed that she was an Asian woman, perhaps thirty years old. Her skin was smooth and I saw that unlike most Asian women she had breasts which were at least C or C plusses.

During the haircut she told me that she was from Cambodia, Divorced, had two children and had celebrated her 36th birthday two days ago. She sure didn't look her age and I told her so. After the haircut was complete I really didn't want to leave her immediately so I asked her to give me a scalp massage and a facial. We spoke and she told me more about herself. At the end of the treatments I told her I would definitely be in again when I was ready for my next haircut.

For the rest of the day and into the evening, I could not take my mind off of this woman. The next morning I called the shop and asked to speak to her. When she came on the line I asked if she remembered me. Of course, she said and I then asked her if she would have dinner with me that evening. She readily consented and at seven sharp I picked her up in front of the shop and headed to a really good steak house.

Dinner was great. After dinner I asked her if she would like to see my home. She said she would and we proceeded drive to the house. I was in the midst of a remodeling project and apologized for the mess. She said she did not mind. Since most of the house was in disarray, lumber and sheetrock everywhere I told her we could sit on the sofa in the master bedroom As we walked the bedroom I noticed that she was limping a bit and I asked what had happened to her. She explained that she was still getting used to being on her feet all day and her left foot hurt a little bit. I told her to lie down on the sofa and that I would put a some liniment on her feet and massage them a bit. She readily agreed and I got a tube of Ben Gay which I keep in the drawer next to my bed.

I removed her shoes and stockings and began to rub her feet, one at a time. As I did I noticed that her skirt had crept up above her knees and I could see her inner thighs. I put a bit of rubbing alcohol on my hands and rubbed them together removing any trace of the liniment and then began to rub the calf of her left leg. She certainly enjoyed that and then I went to the right leg. She seemed to enjoy what I was doing so I raised the ante a bit by beginning to rub her upper legs and thighs. As I did so she spread her legs apart so that I was able to begin to rub her inner thighs. I lifted her skirt so that I could bring my hands closer to her crotch and began to rub on both sides of her pussy. I noticed that she was wearing sexy underwear that consists of little more than a patch covering her crotch. I also noticed that the cloth had become a bit wet, the moisture emanating from the depths of her sexually excited pussy.

Should I make a move, I though to myself. Well, why not. I continued rubbing her and let my fingers casually drift to the point that they were now beneath the slight material which covered her pussy. A copious amount of vaginal lubricant had completely soaked the material covering her pussy and it gushing out non-stop. I was super excited as I moved the material aside giving me an unobstructed view of her pussy.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.