Sweet Torture - Cover

Sweet Torture

Copyright© 2006 by French Lavender

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A strange story of two lonely people.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   Light Bond  

"Please... please, don't leave!" he pleaded with her, only to see her shadowy figure fade further and further into the distance.

He went back inside the cottage and stood in front of the fire. His eyes filled up with tears. He had to get control of himself. He poured himself a brandy, a large one and he sunk deep into his big leather chair and stared into the dying remains of the fire. He got up and threw another log on. He was disgusted with himself. She walked right out of his life, for good he thought.

"She's not coming back."

"Why would she?"

'I'm a desperate, middle aged, lonely old pervert," he thought.

He blew it, blew it big time!

Another tear unexpectedly rolled down his sunken cheek and slid down into his mouth. It tasted salty. Salty, like the sea. He read once that if your tears taste salty, it means they are real, not crocodile tears. They really come from the heart.

She walked down the sidewalk toward the train station.' It got her here, now it can take her back, ' she thought. She hoped to catch the latest one going by and hoped it wasn't too late at night otherwise she'd have to sit in the station all night and wait for the first one out in the morning.

The cool air on her face was sobering. Her head was filled with all the images of the night

'What had gone wrong? It had all started out so well.'

She was almost at the big glass, old fashioned door of the train station when she was aware of the deafening sound of crashing waves hitting the craggy rocks of the nearby sea. the sky had cleared up somewhat and the stars were trying to peer out through the rising fog. She loved the ocean and wanted to see it one time before she left.

She turned around and walked back.

Earlier in the evening she had noticed various paths through the thick tall sea grass, all leading to the bluffs above the shore looking down to the rough beaches and pounding surf. It was getting louder and louder, like the beating of her own heart.

Walking in her sexy heels, she stumbled a few times until she found the rythym of the path beneath her feet, finally finding steady footing bringing her to the edge of the cliff. 'The roar of the ocean was like a freight train, it was so loud, ' she thought.

She stared down at the endlless waves, white and frothy as they hit the huge rocks below. The wind had picked up and it was getting quite chilly. She tightened her scarf around her head and neck, the cold cutting right through her. She also tightened the belt on her raincoat and slipped her cold hands in her pockets.

"What was this?" she said aloud. She felt the cold metal and unusual form of a small object in her right pocket. She lifted it into her palm and felt the fine long link of chain attached to it.

"The ankh!"

She had completely forgotten about it! That was one of the reasons of her visit. The day they had met on the train, he had mentioned to her how he admired the ancient egyptians. She had had the piece of jewelry in her jewelry box for years and had worn it only once, never thinking it quite suited her. A gift from a friend. When she had come across it, she thought it would be the perfect gift for her new friend.

Startled, she turned around quickly when she heard the crunchy wet footsteps of someone coming near her in the darkness. A shadowy form emerged right in front of her. She gasped and the wet rocky soil crumbled under her shoes.

'Oh my god! I'm going to fall to my death!' The words screamed in her head.

Two strong arms reached out to grab her just in time.

It was him! He had gone out looking for her along the bluffs. Something guided him to that particular path. He sighed a deep relief when he saw her small framed silhouette standing there at the edge of the sea.

She fell into his arms and buried herself into his hard chest and sobbed.

"There, there now, don't cry... please don't cry. Everything will be allright. I've found you and I'm never letting you go!" He said in a strong but soft voice.

He held her hand tightly as they walked the long winding path back to the small house.

She looked up through her tear stained eyes and could see the amber glow of the diamond paned windows. How she loved diamond paned windows. The closer they got she could smell the smoke drifting from the chimney.

They reached the house and he opened the heavy wooden door and helped her in. He helped her out of her coat and scarf and wet heels. He placed them all by the fire to dry.

She took a seat on the velvet settee again and he knelt before her and rubbed her cold damp feet in his big strong hands.

"Here, take your stockings off, you'll catch pnuemonia."

She pulled them down.

"Thats better", he quietly whispered as he rubbed them some more. She could feel them thawing out.

She looked up into his sad pale blue eyes.

"Let me fix you a brandy, my love." And he walked to the small table set up as a bar and poured her the golden liquid from the crystal decanter. and handed it to her.

"This will warm your insides." He said with a gentle sad smile.

The warm golden nectar soothed her throat and her body and soul. She started feeling it's effect and it calmed her immensely. She found his voice soothing and was glad to be back in the small cozy house where it was warm and safe.

"Here, let's go downstairs in my room and snuggle under the warm soft blankets on my bed. And as if in a trance, she followed him as he took her small hand in his and led her down the small flight of stairs.

When he got to the bed, he threw off the velvet covers and lifted her up in his strong arms and gently placed her down. He covered her up with the warm blankets. Oh, how wonderful it felt to her, especially the big soft pillow under her head!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.