Sweet Torture
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2006 by French Lavender

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A strange story of two lonely people.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   Light Bond  

He got up and looked down at her, very seriously. he took one of her wrists, then the other and one by one released the straps. He didn't say anything, just matter of factly untied them. Her ankles too.

She just lay there looking up at him untie her.

"Whats going on?" she demanded to know!

"You're free to go. I'm sorry for what!'ve put you through, I really am."

She was shocked to hear this. Just as she was beginning to feel something for this man although she didn't quite know what it was. He was just going to dismiss her like this?

She breathed deep with relief as her arms and legs were free now. She could feel the blood rush back into her body.

"Well, I suppose I should just dress up and go then? Am

I correct in my assumption?" she inquired.

"I'm so sorry about what I've done. You can't begin to imagine. Call the cops if you wish. It would serve me right."

"No, dont worry. I won't do that. I'll leave."she said with pitiful eyes and she went to get up to find her clothes. She found them and started dressing.

He watched her sheepishly. How could he have been such a fool to have done what he did?

She finished dressing and slipped her black heels on. God! he thought she looked so sexy!

No wonder he went crazy. Went berserk.

She found her raincoat hung up near the upstairs fireplace and her scarf and put them on.

"Well, aren't you even going to offer me a hot toddy or something, for the road?" she smiled. It was a sad smile.

"Oh my dear, where are my manners? Of course! What would you like? How about a hot buttered rum?"

"Oh, alright, thank you. I don't normally drink, but after tonight, I think I need one." she answered him.

She sat there on his antique settee and crossed her slender legs. They were somewhat sore from the ordeal. He came in carrying 2 hot toddies. They smelled so delicious. She took a small sip and it tasted warm and good.

"Mmm," she said softly as she licked her upper lip. He just sat there and stared at her. Oh, what an ass he was! No, he couldn't try and win her like some normal man. He had to go the strange route and practically kidnap her... and then to tie her up like he did! Now... how could he ever dream of having her now? His prize possession. His egyptian artifact. His favorite treasure in all the whole world!

"Well, its getting late. I should go."

The tension was thick with awkwardness as she got up to leave. She walked to the door and he was right behind her. How could he let her slip out his life now? Maybe even forever? But how could he stop her too?

She turned the old brass doorknob and opened the heavy, quaint door. The wind rushed on her face and felt stingingly cold but it also felt refreshing too.

She turned around to look at him and saw his big blue eyes staring back at her.

"Bye" was all he could say.? Could he tell her how he really felt? Could he dare?...

"My love"... ok, he said it. With a sigh she closed the dark door behind her.

He watched her as she walked away in the foggy night.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.