Sweet Torture - Cover

Sweet Torture

Copyright© 2006 by French Lavender

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A strange story of two lonely people.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Drunk/Drugged   Light Bond  

When he returned he was carrying at first what looked to be some kind of necklace. It was black and silver. He smiled as he walked up to her lying on the bed, a vision of loveliness spread eagle on his king sized bed. He pulled down her top and her full breasts spilled out, her big pink nipples exposed to him. He had never seen such big nipples before in real life, only in photos and movies.

She looked up at him and he said, "I have a gift for you my dearest."

He bent his head down and she could feel his hot breath near her tits. Then without warning he pulled at one of her nipples until it was nice and hard, very erect. He thought it looked very sexy. She breathed heavily but tried not to move because her restraints would cut into her arms and legs.

He then stuck his tongue out and licked the tip of it. He played with it, licking circles around it. Then he sucked on it over and over. She never thought having her nipples sucked could feel this good. He started working seriously on the other one, licking that nipple and sucking on it.

"You do have beautiful breasts my dear. I'm sure you've been told that many times."

He then showed her the gift he had for her. She had never seen anything like it.

"I bought this with you in mind right after I met you. And I've dreamed of the day I could use these on you."

"What is it?" She asked curiously not wanting to sound too naive.

"Why these are nipple clamps my dearest." he said as he was getting ready to loosen up the little screw on the end of one and then he opened the black leather clamp with a sly smile.

"Just try and relax and it shouldn't hurt too much." he added.

Her eyes were as big as saucers as she watched him clamp it down on her right nipple. It did hurt! She cried out with a sigh.

"You're hurting me!"

The clamp squeezed down on her big pink nipple tightly until it turned a bright red.

"Ahh, now we link these beautiful breasts together." he said in a manner of fact manner.

There were little silver beads that linked the two clamps together. She held her breath as he worked on her other tit and then clamped it down hard. Oh, how it hurt! She squirmed around on the bed as the ropes tightened about her.

"Remember what I told you about that?" he said.

Then as soon as he clamped them, he released one of them from the tight screw. She sighed with relief. But now what was he doing? He opened a side drawer on the nightstand near the bed. What was this? It looked like a clear tube of some sort. What was it for?

"I can tell by your expression, my dear, that you have never seen one of these."

"What is it? She asked.

"A cock pump, but at the moment I'm so thoroughly aroused, I don't need it. But I do have plans for it." And he took it out and explained how it worked when one put his cock in it and then pumped it up to enlarge it. She listened with interest but what had he planned for her with it?

He placed it over her nipple and started pumping it!

"What are you doing?! Please, that hurts! Stop!" She implored and she started wriggling but that only made the ropes tighten more around her wrists.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.