The Suite
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2006 by cafetray

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Megan, Olivia and Lyn participate in an experiment that isn't going precisely as they expected.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   School   Transformation  

Day 5

Megan was wide awake when the morning chime sounded and half way across the room before realizing she had no memory of dressing or even getting out of bed. Lyn and Olivia were waiting for her on the couch. As usual, Olivia was chipper in the morning. Lyn was upbeat, her smile easy and relaxed.

She watched them closely as she took her seat. Were they fucking last night? It sounded like it, but it was so unbelievable. The pair giggled and chatted as the waited for the video to start, paying Megan almost no mind. Megan forced herself to remember there was at least the possibility of an innocent explanation.

She felt a flutter in her stomach when the southern girl appeared on the screen. She was unpacking boxes in what looked like her apartment. A doorbell rang and the southern girl stepped off camera. Voices went back and forth, then the southern girl stepped back on screen leading a sinewy redhead who announced she was there to install the cable TV. The redhead looked to Megan to be 15 pounds underweight, but it worked for her. The southern girl thought so; in less than 10 minutes she had the redhead sprawled out on a pile of boxes, legs spread, begging for a taste of pussy as she was getting deeptongued.

Megan headed for the bathroom as soon as the video was over. Lyn and Olivia were still on the couch, still giggling and whispering to themselves. She wondered how she should feel about all of this, assuming they were now lovers, which she was sure was the case. Ultimately she knew she shouldn't have cared, even if it was as drastic and unexpected a turn of events as could be conceived of. But it did bother her and she knew why. She'd been excluded. Lyn and Olivia had formed a bond, and she was not a part of it.

Without conscious thought she took the showerhead off its wall mount and dialed the water flow until the stream turned into a pulse. Her mind replayed the video, with the southern girl on her knees, between a paid of wide spread legs. This time, she was between Megan's legs. Megan saw herself thrashing on the boxes, licking her own breasts, screaming herself to orgasm. Her free hand slid down her chest and along a breast, over her stomach to her twat. She used her middle and index finger to spread her lips then aimed the water at her swollen clit. Her vision exploded with a series of bright, pulsating lights. She dropped to her knees with a yelp that echoed over the running water. Her body spasmed three times, each accompanied by a lewd groan she barely recognized as coming from her. Then she was still, on all fours, the showerhead lying on the tub floor and spraying her.

Slowly, Megan regained her feet. She put the showerhead back and shut off the water. She climbed out of the tub and took a moment to rest by leaning heavily on the sink. She wiped the mirror off and smiled at what she saw... a beautiful, desirable, sexual woman. The idea came to her suddenly. One towel she wrapped around her head. The other, the one usually wrapped around her chest she tied off at the waist.

She stepped back into the common room. Her tits felt loose and heavy, swaying freely as she moved. The cool air of the room made her nipples crinkle. She didn't look at Olivia or Lyn, she just walked slowly and proudly, eyes forward, chin raised slightly. She let a tiny bit of roll into her hips. When she reached her room she closed the door behind her.

Lyn and Olivia were definitely doing each other. She was sure of it now. Though she hadn't looked at them, she'd felt their eyes on her, first their shock, then their approval, finally their desire. She smiled, feeling very satisfied with herself. Megan changed into an old, shapeless sweatshirt and her baggiest jeans. They'd seen enough for one day.


Almost immediately, she regretted her actions. Throughout the morning, Olivia and Lyn could not have been nicer or more accommodating to her, and she knew why. She saw their motivations plainly as Lyn asked, twice, if there was anything Megan needed and, at lunch, Olivia made her soup and a sandwich. After lunch, the three watched "The Godfather" Parts One and Two. They let Megan pick the movies. Their hands lingered on Megan a little too long every time they laughed or addressed her. She'd unleashed a monster. The hint of desire their touch provoked in her made her uncomfortable.

The dinner video featured the cable girl doing a college girl in her dorm room after an installation. The three watched the action intently. Megan paid special attention to the college girl, the way her resistance steadily eroded into nothing, not that Megan blamed her. Women liked that sort of thing: A strong, take charge lover who knew what she wanted and was willing to do what it took to get it. How many times had she gone out, met a guy and thrown out every signal she could think of only to have him wimp out in the end? Megan reviewed her mental catalogue of frustration... too many times to count. And the red headed cable woman was really hot; yet another reason the college girl had done the only sensible thing.

Dinner was an amazing mango chicken dish that, in Megan's opinion, was the best meal Olivia had put together yet. The three drank a bottle of wine with their meal. After dinner, Lyn produced a deck of cards and suggested strip poker. Megan felt her innards twist themselves into a knot; she knew precisely why Lyn wanted to play that game. To her amazement, she agreed. Another bottle and a half was consumed as they played. The cards ran Megan's way. When the chime for the bedtime video sounded, she'd lost only her shoes and sox. Lyn was down to her bra and panties. Olivia was down to just her panties, white briefs cut to look like a boy's tighty whiteys.

The video showed the college girl at her night job as a topless dancer. She took one of her colleagues, a tall, black girl with ebony skin and long, straight hair. When the college girl got the black girl's panties off, revealing a bald and very wet cunt, Megan heard Olivia moan softly. As soon as the video ended, Megan went straight to her room. With the door closed behind her she tore her cloths off, threw herself onto the bed and jilled herself. She thought of the southern girl, being commanded by her, the sweetness of her voice belying the filthiness of her demands. Megan was sure she could never do anything like that in real life, but it made for a wonderfully decadent fantasy.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.