The Suite - Cover

The Suite

Copyright© 2006 by cafetray

Chapter 3

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Megan, Olivia and Lyn participate in an experiment that isn't going precisely as they expected.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   School   Transformation  

Day 3

Megan's sleep was shallow and disjoined. She'd woken up several times over the course of the night, rolled to a more comfortable position and gone back to sleep. She knew she'd dreamed, but could remember only fragments. One image stood out... of Lyn in the locker room from the video, asking the rutting cheerleaders what sort of game they were playing at.

Lyn was going to be a problem. She'd been completely irrational the night before and Megan doubted there was anything Olivia could do to get the brunette to cooperate this time. When the chime sounded for the morning video, she took her time getting out of bed. It was going to be an ugly scene this morning and she was in no hurry to witness it. She noticed, to her surprise, that she was a little wet "down there", but she had no time to wonder why as Olivia was calling her from the common room. She used a hand towel to dry herself and pulled on a pair of panties and a t-shirt.

Olivia and Lyn sat on the couch in front of the TV, chatting amiably. Lyn said, "Hurry, the video's about to start."

Megan took her usual seat on the right end of the couch, next to Lyn. She knew her face showed her surprise; there was no hiding it. Her cheeks and eyes were frozen in astonishment as she stared at Lyn.

"What?" Lyn asked.

"Ummmmm," how to put it delicately? "I'm a little surprised to see you this morning."

"I'm a little surprised myself, to tell the truth," Lyn smiled. "After I calmed down I realized I'd been kind of a bitch. So I went to Olivia's room and apologized and we talked it out. I actually went into your room afterwards but you were asleep and I didn't want to wake you... so I guess I need to apologize to you too."

"It's okay," Megan couldn't quite believe what she was hearing, though she was grateful for it, "forget about it."

Lyn's smile widened. She started to say something, but was cut off by the beginning of the video. As Megan expected, the stewardess was in this one, turning a neighborhood girl into a lesbian. The girl was very beautiful, with long, wavy blond hair and green eyes and very young. Megan guessed her to be 15, 16 at most.

It was the most explicit video yet. As with the others, the girl initially resisted the stewardess' advances before whole heartedly giving in. It ended with the stewardess wearing a strap on and pounding away at the girl from behind. The girl's orgasm was violent in its intensity as she screamed out her thanks to the stewardess for taking her virginity.

Megan cast a worried look at Lyn, who was looking at Olivia.

"That wasn't so bad, was it?" Olivia asked.

"No, it wasn't," Lyn replied. She reached over and hugged Olivia. "Thanks for helping me through this."

"No problem," Olivia replied, than hopped off the couch. "How about some breakfast?"

The schedule said Olivia was supposed to get the shower first, but custom gave the honor to Lyn, who took it. Megan was in her room, trying to figure out which of her classes she was in the mood to study for when Olivia called.

"Hey Megan!"

"What?"

"Lyn forgot her towel in her room and I have to keep an eye on this," Olivia explained. Megan could hear something frying in the pan. "Could you bring her one?"

"No problem," Megan had no difficulty finding a fresh towel The bathroom door was cracked and the room cloudy with steam. The shower was on the opposite side from the door. The curtain was open. Lyn was leaning against the far wall, legs spread, hunched forward slightly. White foam covered her crotch and she slowly passed a razor over the tender skin.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.