The Suite - Cover

The Suite

Copyright© 2006 by cafetray

Chapter 2

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Megan, Olivia and Lyn participate in an experiment that isn't going precisely as they expected.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   School   Transformation  

Day 2

The three toned chime seemed especially loud in the morning, jolting Megan out of her slumber. She dreaded what was coming next, having to watch another of those awful videos. But there was nothing she could do. With a sigh she rolled out of bed and put on a night shirt.

Olivia was standing by the couch, rubbing the sleep from her eyes wearing a t-shirt and running shorts. Megan felt a twinge of jealousy; it took forever to make herself presentable and Olivia was pretty 1st thing in the morning. Sometimes life wasn't fair.

"Hey," she said.

" 'Morning," Olivia replied. The two stared at each other silently. Lyn was nowhere in sight. They looked to her bedroom door, which was closed, heard nothing and tiptoed to the door. Olivia opened it a crack. Megan could see Lyn on the bed, her back to the door.

"Hey Lyn," Olivia said gently. "The video is going to start."

"I'm not watching it."

"You have to."

"It's gross... I don't have to do anything."

"If you don't, you won't get your money."

"I don't need the money."

"But I do, and I'm sure Megan does also," Olivia stepped lightly into the room. "I know you find the videos upsetting. I don't blame you. And I know this is a lot to ask, but I'm asking you to help me. That money will cover all of my summer expenses. I really need it. I'll do everything I can to make it up to you this week, but right now I need you to get out of bed, watch the video and keep watching them."

Lyn's head lifted off the pillow. She looked over her shoulder.

"Please?"

"Fine," Lyn said like someone who thought the situation anything but.

The three arranged themselves on the couch as before, Olivia and Megan on the ends with Lyn in the middle. The video this time took place in the dressing room of a lingerie shop, with a customer attacking the sales girl. The video followed the pattern established the day before, with the victim in the previous show starring as the attacker here. As the video ended, Lyn was trembling with rage.

And then Olivia did the last thing Megan would have expected. She started to laugh...

... which only served to provoke Lyn, "This fucking isn't funny!"

"You're right, funny isn't the word," Olivia chuckled. "Ridiculous is more like it."

"What does that mean?"

"C'mon... doctors doing their patients? Cheerleaders? Sex in the dressing room? Their running every play in the 'Lesbian Cliché' playbook," Olivia said. "What's next? Naughty nurses? Hot for teacher? The Mile High Club? It's all very... graphic... I grant you. But it's all so stupid!"

Lyn sprang to her feet and glared at Olivia, "I'm going to take a shower."

The brunette stormed off. Though it wasn't her turn for the shower, according to the schedule they'd set up, neither Olivia nor Megan stopped her.

"Did I go too far?" Olivia asked.

"Maybe a little," Megan said. "This is really bugging her."

Olivia thought it over, "I'll make her an omelet."

Megan went back to her room to collect her toiletries. She entered the bathroom as Lyn was heading out. Olivia handed the brunette a plate with a friendly smile. Lyn didn't look completely placated, but she didn't look quite as pissed either.


Olivia spent the morning teaching Megan how to play chess while Lyn did schoolwork. Megan spent the afternoon doing schoolwork of her own while Lyn watched the first two seasons of "The Simpsons" on DVD. Olivia worked out, did schoolwork and napped. The afternoon went smoothly. The chime for the evening made Megan flinch. She and Olivia looked over to Lyn, who's face was a visage of grim determination.

"Let's get this over with," she muttered.

The video featured the salesgirl from the lingerie shop, last seen that morning, attacking her brokenhearted friend, who'd boyfriend had unexpectedly dumped her. By the video's end, the friend had completely forgotten he ex's name. Olivia turned to Lyn.

"Before you say anything, think about it," Olivia said. "Your best friend's boyfriend just dumped her, so what do you do? Have sex with her? Does that make any sense at all?"

"No," Lyn said quietly.

"Of course not," Olivia confirmed. "All these videos have is shock value and I have to say, each time I watch one I find it a little less shocking. How about you, Megan? Was watching that one as bad as watching the first one?"

"I guess not."

"You see," Olivia turned back to Lyn. "All they can do is shock you... and you decide whether that's going to happen or not. You're stuck here for another five and a half days. Don't give them the right to rattle your cage three times a day."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.