The Suite - Cover

The Suite

Copyright© 2006 by cafetray

Chapter 7

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Megan, Olivia and Lyn participate in an experiment that isn't going precisely as they expected.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Lesbian   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   First   Oral Sex   School   Transformation  

Day 7

Megan had no idea how long the three of them had been there, on Lyn's bed. The moments of clear, lucid thought were too infrequent. She concentrated on the pleasure, the giving and receiving, tongue to pussy, tit to tit, mouth pressed against a beautiful, womanly mouth. The taste, the sounds, the smell, the soft. All she knew was they'd been like this a very long time. She never wanted it to end.

The chime sounded, and before any of them were really aware of what they were doing, they rose from the bed and made their way to the common room. This time, there was no video. Instead, three red folders had been placed on the coffee table in front of the couch. As had been the case on their first day, each folder was labeled with the name of one of the girls. The single sheet of paper inside announced the experiment was over and that the door would unlock with the next chime.

They didn't make it back to the bedroom ... there was much more space in the common room and the carpet was quite soft. As Megan's mouth touched Olivia's smooth cunt, and as Lyn sucked at Megan's, it occurred to her that someone would have had to enter the suite to leave the folders. And that someone had to have seen what was happening in the bedroom. And Megan didn't care. She hoped it was a girl who'd seen them, and that the sight had left her all hot and bothered.

Eventually the final chime sounded and the main door unlocked with a sharp crack of the bolt. Reluctantly, the three rose from the floor and retreated to their respective rooms to dress and pack. That done, back in the common room, they exchanged cell phone numbers and e-mail addresses and long, deep kisses goodbye. They agreed to get together sooner rather than later. They thought it would be a great idea to bring along any suitable girls they could convince to come along. Then they left.

Three limos were parked in front of the building. In the window of each was the name of one of the girls. Each went to her assigned limo, waved and said a final good bye.

Megan's limo wasn't empty. A woman sat on the facing seat of the passenger cabin, her back to the driver, and Megan's heart fluttered when she saw it was the Southern Girl from the videos.

"Hi Megan," the girl's accent was a syrupy sweet as in the video. She held out a hand, "I'm Shannon."

Megan took the hand, shook it slowly, her desire taking control. She moved the hand to her chest, giving Shannon a moment to feel the heft of her breast. Then she moved to Shannon's seat.

"Mmmmm, you've learned you lessons well," Shannon purred before they kissed. The car began to move. Shannon's breath was warm and minty. Megan's tongue began to probe.

"We have to stop. There'll be time later, I promise," Shannon said, a significant look in her eyes. At that moment, the limo bore left. The other two continued straight, heading for the school's main campus.

"Where are we going?"

"Back to our lab. We want to keep you for a couple extra days, if that's okay with you."

"But I have class tomorrow..."

Shannon grinned slightly, "We've already taken care of that."

Megan blinked, "The school knows about this?"

"Not officially," Shannon grinned again. "But we have some friends over there."

"Why me?"

"Because, my hot little friend, you were the big surprise of the week's experiment."

"Me?"

"Uh-huh, " Shannon nodded. "We thought you'd be the first to break, so imagine our surprise when you turned out to be the last."

"Oh. So ... who was the first?"

"We're not sure yet," Shannon admitted. "We think maybe Lyn, but Olivia was definitely the first to act on her new conditioning. We're still analyzing the data."

Megan was confused, so Shannon continued, "The three of you were chosen because you fit a profile we wanted to test. Olivia was a leader type, Lyn was a wild card. You were a follower type. It made sense, we thought, for a follower type to be the first to integrate the conditioning. I guess that's why you have to do the experimentation...

"We think we got Olivia figured out, but we have no idea why you reacted the way you did. So we want to run some simulations on you, in a more controlled environment and see if we can't figure it out. I promise it will be a lot of fun."

"Will you be there?"

Shannon flashed that coy little smile again, and Megan got a little moist, "I wouldn't miss it for the world."

They spent the rest of the ride kissing and touching each other, with Shannon occasionally slowing things down before they got too out of hand. The limo eventually stopped in front of a nondiscript, single floor office building on the edge of campus. The front door simply said "Dacess Corporation" with the same logo that had been stamped on the food and drink back at the suite. The reception area was manned by an incredibly beautiful Hispanic woman, dressed professionally in a black jacket, skirt and rich blue blouse.

"Hi Monica," Shannon said brightly as they passed.

"Hi Shannon," Monica answered and flashed Megan a brilliant smile.

Shannon led the way, down a corridor that ran the length of the building and ended in a "T" intersection. They turned left and followed the hall to the end. Shannon went through a door.

"This will be your room," she explained. "You'll only be here three, four days max, so I don't know how much you want to unpack. Why don't you shower up, then put on the clothes in that closet..."

Shannon pointed to a door on the opposite side of the room.

"When you're done, head to the end of the hall we were just in. I'll meet you in there and explain what's happening next."

Shannon left, and Megan did as she was told, showering slowly and thoroughly. The clothes in the closet were much like the ones Monica the receptionist had worn: a sharp looking black suit jacket and skirt along with a brick red blouse. There was also a white lab coat. Megan examined herself in the mirror. The outfit, especially the lab coat, gave her a professional look. Megan decided to play along. She pinned her hair up, forming a loose pile atop her head.

She had no difficulty finding the room. Shannon was there, as promised, along with three other women, one of whom Megan recognized as the horny doctor from the very first video. Shannon made the introductions. The doctor's name was Nina. The wall directly infront of Megan was covered with various instruments and read outs. Megan had no idea what they signified.

"Have a look at this," Shannon pointed at a high definition monitor.

The screen displayed a single room, furnished like a well stocked studio apartment. On a bed in the far corner sat a very pretty, light skinned black girl, dressed in panties and a spaghetti strap tee. She looked exhausted, fidgeting nervously on the bed.

"She's gone through the same conditioning you went through this week, only without the suite mates and the videos," Shannon explained. "We're reasonably sure she's integrated the conditioning. We want you to make sure."

"What do you mean 'reasonably' sure?"

"Collette was chosen for this test because of some of her personal beliefs ... no sex before marriage, no masturbation, sex with other women is an abomination, that sort of nonsense," Shannon said it like she couldn't believe anyone could be so think headed. Megan found herself in complete agreement. "Despite everything, she still hasn't had an orgasm all week, the poor thing, which explains why she looks so frantic."

"What do you want me to do?" Megan asked. The leer that twisted Shannon's mouth contrasted sharply with the joyous twinkle in her eyes. "I guess what I mean is how do you want me to do it?"

Shannon handed Megan a clip board, "We want you to go in there and tell her you're doing her exit interview. Then we want you to break her, make her submit to you. Do you think you can do that?"

Megan knew Shannon was telling the truth, up to a point. She also understood she was being tested as well. She took the clipboard.

"Absolutely."

The door to Collette's room was on the left. Megan paused there for a second, hand on the doorknob, to collect herself. Then she undid a button on her blouse, exposing a bit more cleavage than was professionally appropriate.

Shannon slid up behind her, pressing her breasts into Megan's back, "Not that you need the extra incentive, but I'll be waiting for you back in your room. Once you're done here, we'll have the rest of the day to get to know each other MUCH better."

Shannon's tongue flicked across Megan's earlobe. Megan bit her lip to keep herself from moaning.


Collette locked on to Megan the second she entered the room. Her voice was brittle.

"Can I go home now?"

Megan smiled sympathetically, "In a few minutes. I just need to ask you a few questions and you're all done."

She pulled a chair across the room, setting it a few feet from the bed. Megan positioned herself in one-quarter profile to Collette and crossed her legs, resting the clipboard on her knee. Her skirt rode up her leg, as she knew it would. Collette's hazel eyes devoured the sight of Megan's exposed leg.

The image she'd seen on the screen hadn't done Collette justice. The girl was trim and athletic. Her brownish hair was messy, but it gave her a "ready for anything" look. Her breasts were round and firm, and her nipples looked painfully hard. When Collette realized Megan had noticed, she drew her legs up and hugged them to her chest. Though her view of Collette's chest was blocked, the motion had allowed Megan to see that the girls legs and ass were utterly perfect.

The papers on the clipboard, to Megan's relief, listed questions that might actually have been asked if this were truly an exit interview. Collette's replies came slowly, as though she were having trouble concentrating. She wouldn't, or couldn't, look Megan in the eye. Instead, Collette's gaze traveled the length of Megan's body. Megan made a show of recording the answers. At one point, she let her pen fall to the floor and slowly bent down to pick it up. Collette stared openly at Megan's cleavage, her mouth a perfect "O" of befuddlement.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.