Consequences 5 - Mom's Phone Calls - Cover

Consequences 5 - Mom's Phone Calls

by FamilyMan

Copyright© 2006 by FamilyMan

Fiction Story: By age 18 I was an electronic and computer genius. At that time I invented a small gadget that when attached the right way to a phone extension, you could listen in on any call on the other extensions without the infamous 'click' that was a giveaway. I could connect the device to my computer, have the calls recorded and listen to them at any time.

Tags: Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Cheating  

Hi. My name is Gary Winston and I turned 18 years old, on my last vacation before going to college. I was an electronic and computer genius. At that time I invented a small gadget that when attached the right way to a phone extension, you could listen in on the calls on the other extensions without that infamous 'click' that was the giveaway. I could connect the device to my computer, have the calls recorded and listen to them at any time. I showed Dad my latest invention just before he left on his last trip and he told me to hang onto it and when he got back we would register it with the patent office and try to sell it.

My parents are Bob Winston, 43, a Lt. Col. In the Army, and Bev (Beverly), 41, now a housewife but formerly employed by an advertising agency.

We live on the Fort Bliss Army base which is adjacent to El Paso, TX. Fort Bliss is my father's home base, but because he is a communications expert he is out of the country most of the time. He comes home for a week every three months and that's all.

For the last two years I noticed that things were not OK between my parents. Sometimes (on those one week visits) they wouldn't talk to each other, other times they were snapping at each other but most of the time just ignoring each other.

I even heard small bits of conversation in which they accused each other of cheating. I know Mom hadn't cheated as I grew up with her and saw her most of the time. I didn't know about Dad whom I only saw infrequently. He showed great interest in my small patents and gadgets and even had me register a few patents and then sell them to electronic companies. I really loved him and I knew that he loved me too and was very proud of me. As for cheating on Mom — every one knows the stories about men being away from home, so what.

As I felt that I was by then an adult I tried talking to both my parents separately, begging them not to throw away the 20 years they were together. Sometimes they listened to me patiently, and other times they just told me to mind my own business.

Mom's sister, Gail, and her husband Greg also lived in El Paso, a very short distance from our home. Just about 15 minutes on foot. Greg was V.P. of sales in a large toy manufacturing company and Gail worked part time at a book publishing company. She didn't really work for the money, as Greg made more than enough of that, but as he was (also) on trips most of the time she needed something to do in order to pass the time.

As I had had lots of time, I decided to test my new invention at home, a decision I later regretted a lot. I attached the gadget to the phone cord in my room, hooked it to my computer and went out with a friend.

The next day my father departed for one of his trips again, and I drove him to the airport. On the way I tried again to talk to him about him and Mom, and after saying that at 18 he considered me an adult and trusted me not to blab he surprised me:

"No, strange as it may seem I'm not cheating on your Mom, but I have a medical problem I must solve, and until then I can't satisfy your Mom sexually. I haven't discussed it with her and I'm hoping she doesn't start getting it on the side. Your Mom is a very sexual woman."

"Well, I'm home most of the time and so is she. I don't think she's had the opportunity."

"I only hope that her slut sister will not get her into any mischief."

"Aunt Gail? A slut?"

"Well, I think the only person who doesn't know about it is your Uncle Greg, but she hardly has a day without getting laid. She must be running out of men in this town. She was seen in Ciudad Juarez and she started taking trips to Las Vegas too. There is even a rumor that she has a rented room in Ciudad Juarez and is picking up men who come there to be serviced by the Mexican whores."

"Jeez, Dad, aren't you telling me a bit too much?"

"Start getting used to the facts of life, son. Soon you'll be hit upon by married women at the officer's club and start having experiences with real women. I can only advise that you should stay away from married women, because an angry husband can be something very dangerous."

I didn't know how right Dad was until I started listening to Mom's phone conversations next day.

July 11, 10.15 am

"Gail, I don't know what to do already. Bob is not interested in me any more. We haven't had any sex for the last 6 months, and only once in the previous 6 months. He just left today again after a week at home without even kissing me, not to mention having sex. What haven't I tried — sexy lingerie, cuddling up to him, masturbating in front of him or whatever you may think about. He's just become a cold fish."

"Have you thought about counseling, Bev? After all you look just as good as you did 10 years ago so that can't be the reason. Do you think he is cheating on you?"

"Somehow I don't think he is cheating. It doesn't fit his character. But, God, I'm so horny I want to scream!"

"Have you ever thought about taking a lover?"

"Hell no! I've never cheated on him and I don't think I'll be able to. But the thought HAS crossed my mind. But even if I wanted to do it, I wouldn't know how to even begin."

"Bev, I'll let you in on a secret that you've known nothing about. Although Greg and I have a wonderful sex life when he is home, I also need it when he is on his long trips. I don't have a lover because I don't want to get emotionally involved with anyone, but I do fuck around on him quite a lot, mostly with one or two timers. This way I don't lose Greg but I'm sexually satisfied."

"God almighty, Gail! How can you do that, especially since you say you want to keep Greg! God, what have you become, Gail?"

"We've never discussed our sex lives, Bev, but I'm a woman who loves sex and lots of it. So when Greg is home I'm all his and I love every moment with him, but when he is on his long trips I actually become a slut. I don't want to shock you more, but in the past 5 years I've had at least 250 different men, and enjoyed almost every one of them."

"Gail, I'm shocked and I need to clear my head. I'll call you tomorrow. Bye now."

July 12, 09.06 am

"Gail, I'm still shocked but there is a new reason for being shocked."

"Let me guess, Bev. You were thinking about everything I told you yesterday and it has made you horny."

"Yesss! How did you know?"

"I went through the same thing when a friend introduced me to outside sex 5 years ago. I knew that if you were horny enough you'll get turned on by what I said. Do you want to try a guy or two?"

"I'm scared, Gail. I'm scared of being caught, I'm scared of getting to like it too much and I'm scared of becoming a slut, even if I'm the only one who knows."

"Well, Sis, if and when you want to try I'll help you with the first steps. Later we may even party together. I'm not forcing you or even trying to persuade you. You just call me when you are ready."

July 12, 9.43 pm

"Gail, this afternoon when I was thinking about what you do I burned out my vibrator motor! I was so horny I masturbated 6 times in a row, and it wasn't enough. I think I'm ready to try something."

"Bev, I'll call you in the morning. Right now I have a wonderful hunk eating my pussy so I can't talk. Till tomorrow."

July 14, 8.30 am

"Bev, why do you call so early? I was being fucked all night and I have to get my beauty sleep!"

"Gail, I can't wait any more. I need to get laid urgently or I'll lose my mind!"

"All right, Bev, All right. But first a few rules for safe cheating."

"OK, but make it quick."

"First, never ever do it at home. You have a son who may get hurt and you have neighbors who may talk. You can use hotels and motels; you can use parks on days that they are not full, and you can use the back seat of your car like horny teenagers, but never cheat at home.

Second, always have some cash on hand. Never pay a motel or hotel with a credit card. Credit card monthly invoices can reveal many secrets. Also, there are about 120 hotels and motels in this town alone — don't frequent any one of them too often. You don't want to be remembered by their staff.

Third, even if you like a guy, don't go with the same guy more than twice in a row. If you really want to keep your husband you don't want to get emotionally involved. This rule may make you become a slut but at least a safe slut.

Fourth, many guys carry medical certificates confirming that they are clean of STD's. These certificates are being renewed once a month. Even with these guys, but more with guys who don't carry such a certificate — do protected sex.

Fifth and last, don't do Gary's friends. Boys that age like to tell their friends about their sexual adventures and then words get around and finally Gary will hear about it. A boy finding out that his mother is a slut can be humiliated until he either wants to die or leave home for good."

"Gail, you are already making as if I'm going to fuck many guys. I still have to find out how much guilt I'll feel after the first one."

"I told you, Bev. I've been there. I started the same way and now I fuck at least three guys every week. Once you take the first step into cheating on your husband — you open a whole new highway and there is no turning back. Do you still want to go through with this today?"

"Yes, yes, yesss! I can't be one more day without getting laid."

"OK. I'll get back to you in 15 minutes and give you a name and a cell phone. When I do, you go and book yourself into a motel and then you call the guy, tell him your first name and where you are. Just remember — pay cash only at the motel. Happy fucking, Bev."

True to her word, Aunt Gail called 10 minutes later.

"Bev, the guy's name is Stan and his cell phone is 310-4567812. He is a good friend and he is fantastic in the sac. Oh, and he knows you are my sister."

"Gail, are your guys... how is it called... Gigolo's?"

"Most of them are not. Just good men, some of them married, that are looking for good fucks just as I am looking and now you too. Don't ever offer them money! This will only insult them."

"Thanks a lot, Gail. I only hope the guilt will not kill me later."

"If you are really horny you won't feel much guilt. Believe me. But don't forget to call and tell me how it went. I want to know that I picked the right guy for you."


July 15, 9.40 am

"Gail honey, why did you hang up when I called you last night?"

"Because I had two guys fucking me when you called and I was on the verge of a huge orgasm. Would you take phone calls under those circumstances?"

"Oh, I guess not. Do you want to hear about the time I had with Stan?"

"Oh yeah, I completely forgot about it. How was it?"

"Gail, Gail, thank you, thank you, thank you for setting this up. I've never in my life been fucked so thoroughly, so well and so satisfying. Stan is like a fucking machine! I spent 4 hours with him and he fucked me at least 6 times, making me cum so many times that I've lost count after one hour... He has a wonderful big cock and he certainly knows how to use it, not to mention the use of his fingers and tongue... This guy should be teaching sex... He made every spot on my body tingle with pleasure... I've never met anyone like him, not that I had many men."

"So Bev, I know personally very well just what kind of a wonderful stud Stan is. That's why I gave him to you as your first cheating."

"Why do you have to use that word so much? Are you trying to make me feel guilty?"

"No, sweetie. At least in my case, the fact that I'm actually cheating on Greg adds to the excitement and gets me turned on even more. Now, really, how are your guilt feelings?"

"I can't really answer that, Gail. I have pangs of guilt, but not as bad as I thought it would be. On the other hand, whenever I remember yesterday's romp with Stan I get turned on and I have to rush to the bathroom and masturbate."

"I think we'll make a good slut out of you yet, Bev. Don't rush, wait a few days, and if you want to do it again I'll arrange it for you, just PLEASE remember the rules. I've been cheating on Greg for 5 years and haven't been caught, so keep a tight discipline and cheat by the rules. Nothing at home, no use of credit cards, change partners at a high frequency. OK?"


Listening to the conversation made me remember how Mom rushed off to the bathroom twice while I had my breakfast.

After my conversation with Dad and listening to Mom complaining about having no sex for 6 months I could not blame Mom for cheating. I only hoped that it would happen at a low frequency and not the way Aunt Gail described what she does. Little did I know.


Aug 2, 11.03 am

"Gail, I must have Stan again. It's been two weeks since the first time and I'm as horny as a woman can be. I still have his phone number. Do you know if he's available?"

"Stan is available for a good fuck almost all the time, but do you remember the rules I gave you? If you take on Stan again this should be your last time with him for a long period."

"OK, Ok, I'll call him and find a place. God, I miss that stud. The first time he did things to me that no one else had ever done."

"Enjoy it, Bev; just remember that the next time I'll send you another stud. Don't get yourself in trouble if you can avoid it Sis."

Aug. 3, 9.17 am.

"Gail, I'm getting hooked. It's so good having such a young stud who knows so well what he is doing. I wish I'd started this long ago."

I kept listening to Mom's conversations with Aunt Gail for months. In a few months Mom fucked about 20 guys, with a frequency that started at once every two weeks up to twice a week. It seems that during 10 weeks Mom went through about 8 lovers, and from her conversations I also understood that one of them was black and she considered him the best ever.

I was torn inside — should I tell Dad or not? After all he had confided in me that he stopped having sex with Mom so he was the real cause for her becoming a slut. I would have preferred that she had just one lover, but this was her choice.

Then came Dad's tri-monthly visit at home, and again on the way to the airport he confided in me.

"Your Mom has stopped bugging me for sex. That can only mean that she is getting it somewhere else. Do you see any signs at home?"

Feeling very uncomfortable with the question I replied:

"How is your medical treatment coming along, Dad? I don't like it that the distance is growing between you and Mom. Are you doing anything about it?"

"It's very difficult having medical treatments with all my traveling. I've only seen my doctor when I'm home, so it's going very slow. But you haven't answered my question. Have you seen any signs that your mother is getting sex elsewhere than home?"

I just had to lie. Dad was a quiet type, but in the past I had seen him in several angry outbursts and I didn't want anything bad to happen to Mom.

"I don't think so, Dad. She goes out more times than she used to, and sometimes it's with Aunt Gail, but there is nothing I can see at home."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.