Agnes; Using A Slut - Cover

Agnes; Using A Slut

Copyright© 2006 by The Hedonist

Chapter 2: Conditioning

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2: Conditioning - In a world of no consequences a man takes a former girlfriend to make into and use as a sex slave

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Post Apocalypse   DomSub   Humiliation   Sadistic   Anal Sex   Violence  

Slowly the slut began removing her clothing, sweater, blouse, shoes, pants, she stood before him in bra and panties. "well..." he growled.

"Bill, don't do this" she pleaded.

In answer his hand flashed out catching her on the side of her left tit then almost before she could register the pain his backhand hit the other, she cried out, arms rising protectively only to be knocked down again. "You do what I tell you and if you talk back again I won't be stopping with just a couple of slaps to your tits, understand?" A smile crossed his face, "always wanted to do that" Bill said softly.

With soft mewling Agnes reached behind, quickly undoing the straps, dropping the garment to the floor in front of her, then with fumbling hands she pushed her final covering down her thighs displaying her generous bush to Bills' gaze.

"We'll have to do something about that bush, I can't see you cunt through all that, I think we'll have to use hedge clippers though." Agnes face burned red as he laughed uproariously at his own joke. "Pick up those clothes."

Quickly the slut did as she was told. "Now take them out on the patio and throw them over the fence."

"I'll be seen" she whimpered. Bill stepped forward, a hand curling between her legs, fingers going into her opening, clamping tightly, lifting her onto her toes. "What?"

"Please Bill' don't, you're hurting me, I'll do It." he released her, his glowering face frightening her. Quickly she went out to the patio and looking fearfully about to see if there was anyone around she moved to the fence and with a quick movement threw her clothes over before turning to run back to the door. But the door was locked and the man on the other side was laughing as he turned away into the apartment. Shaking she sank down to the concrete hugging her knees to her chest and pressing herself into the corner trying to make herself as small and inconspicuous as possible Inside Bill moved about the apartment collecting odds and ends his mind working on what he was going to do to his slut. Finally, satisfied he opened the door, "did you enjoy getting outdoors pet?"

Her eyes sought his face for the proper answer, "yes".

"Good girl, did you have a good pee or maybe a shit while you had the chance?"

Agnes' eyes widened at the suggestion, then turned to look at the preparations he had made. A Space had been cleared and her coffee table moved to the center, the collection of junk normally on it now wiped off and lying on the floor. A short piece of rope lay beside it. "Now I warned you about talking back, so now you will be punished, perhaps then you will learn to do as I tell you when I tell you with no talking back." Bill indicated the floor at one end of the table, "Kneel down here, lay your tits on the table and place your hands on the far legs."

Afraid of what Bill was going to do to her, but more afraid of what he'd do if she didn't obey him Agnes quickly got in position. "Good girl, now don't move." Sobbing, her breath coming in short wheezes, her body shivering, she felt him tying her hands to the legs of the table then her knees to the other end. His hands wandered over her back, down to the bulge of her tits hanging over the edge and back up and down to the crack of her ass Briefly playing with the puckered opening there before continuing to her slit, pausing here to push his finger into her slowly withdrawing it and pushing it in again. Finally he found her clit and began to roll the little bud between thumb and forefinger, pinching and pulling at it every now and then. How long she didn't know but finally he moved to where she could see him and began to undress.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.