The Morning of Your Birthday - Cover

The Morning of Your Birthday

Copyright© 2006 by Velvet

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - For those who have or wish to meet their long distance lover... This was my gift.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Oral Sex  

I urge you to come up and lay against me... my body still quivering from the orgasm your lips and tongue have wrung from me. For a moment we lay there in each other's arms breast to breast, thigh to thigh gazing at each other. I rub my lips against your chin, tasting the aroma of my scent on you. Tenderly I press my lips against yours again and kiss you slowly, you hold still as my lips explore for a while. I whisper in your ear how much I desire you. Kissing down your neck, then returning to your lips, this time I kiss you harder, my tongue slowly teasing yours, drawing you inside my mouth.

Wanting to make love to you for so long has given me plenty of time to dream up exactly what I wanted to do.

Your hands are not idle. I can feel them stroking my back, long strokes that press me closer to you each time you make the pass from my shoulder to my waist. The gentle pressing against each other is good; I feel the length of your cock against my thighs

I reach down and capture it my fingers lightly stroking the soft hot skin.

You are so hard I can feel its pulsing need, opening my thighs a bit to press it just inside the juncture of my thighs, the dampness from my arousal makes a slippery path for your cock to slide just between my thighs, I hold you there, while your hand continues its long strokes along my back, my mouth against yours... I feel your breathing catch as you realize how every time you stroke me it slides your cock forward, this proves to be to much for you to take the sensation for long and you roll us over till you are on top of me.

Taking my hands and extending them up above my head you grin and say. " Teasing me are you? Be careful you'll find out what it is like to be teased mercilessly" and with that you nuzzle my neck and I am laughing and wriggling under you. Your hot breath is tickling my ears, neck and sending shivers and goose bumps all up and down my body.

I decide that you will have to be distracted, opening my legs I take you between them and your look of pleasure delights me as the head of your hard length slips just up against my wet lips. Wickedly I wiggle and encourage your cock to enter me now.

With low groan " Oh yes Darling!" A slow thrust of your hips, your cock slides smoothly into my tight opening.

Again your lips capture mine, your tongue taking me just as you begin moving with slow strokes to fill me with your length, this is sheer pleasure and I am soon answering your whispered words of passion with my own.

Our hands are linked, every inch of our bodies meeting in this perfect union.

Soon though the slowness is overtaken by the urgency of our needs and as I rock my hips up to meet yours, relishing every hard stroke, your mouth finds my taunt nipples, and devours them until finally you look into my eyes, and we know that this rising tempest cannot be stopped and time stands still as we crush our lips together in a kiss of abandonment while our bodies rock together in this shared explosion.

We lay there together not moving for some time. Our sweat slick bodies still molded together, only the sound of our breathing breaking the silence. Until finally reluctantly you move to my side, gathering me against you in a close embrace. We lay there not speaking until a sudden ring of the bedside phone makes us both jump.

I listen to your low tones as you try to persuade whomever it was, that tonight you did not want to go out for a Birthday celebrative dinner.

Your exasperation with their persistence is cute and I reach out to circle your nipple so close to me now. I watch it tighten with my stroking finger. You look at me, and I smile mischievously up at you, and lightly lick it

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.