My Sisters My Mother - Cover

My Sisters My Mother

by Marina Tete

Copyright© 2006 by Marina Tete

Incest Sex Story: a story recited by a guy about his family, how his sisters had their mother in bed.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   First   .

My mom and sisters.

Hi my name is Tom and I would like to narrate my story, actually it is not mine but on my twin sister Beth. My sister is amazing, a brunette with light brown eyes. And has the body of an athlete accentuated with girly curves. How I know this? because she used to masturbate in front of me.

Don't be shocked, it was all her idea; at twelve she confessed her lesbianism. I was shocked but after all it is her life. Things sure changed at that point, she borrowed my nude girl magazines from me, and even masturbated to them in front of me not minding me watching and getting off seeing her body. I guess she enjoyed me watching her, it added to her horniness she once said. After months and years of her masturbating to these magazines, it just didn't cut it anymore for her. She wanted the real thing; her lust turned towards other distractions mainly our mom.

Andy (my mother) was in her late thirties by the time we were approaching our seventeenth birthday. Being young and beautiful, she dazzled Beth's eyes, created an overgrowing lust in Beth to have her mother. This was convenient to Beth as she saw that mom really wasn't into the dating scene after our dad. She rarely went out without any of us, never brought someone home and Beth knew that mom would be lonesome. Although mom was always straight, Beth didn't give up, as she knew that when our mom drank a bit she could get really tipsy and she was going to take her chances. And her biggest chance came by at our seventeenth birthday; when mom promised my Beth and I to have our first liquor drinks.

So on our birthday Beth made me take a hike from the house as soon we returned home from school, she told me she will have mom today and wanted the air clear from distractions and she said mom will be uptight with me around. I told her that our sister Chrissie would be home, and that got me another surprise that Chrissie masturbated to my magazines as well and she had no problems with lesbianism.

So I went to my friend's house to give them the space they needed, the rest of the story I later had Beth tell continued as follows:

Beth began her preparations by drilling a hole in her rooms' wall that gave her a peek to the bathroom, then she put on an evening dress that mom had bought it for her at some friends wedding.

The dress was simply a sheer pink gown with a dress of pink silk worn underneath, but this time Beth wore the gown only with her underwear underneath it. It must have been an amazing view because when mom returned home from work and saw her like that she nearly went mad. But Beth calmed her that they were alone in the house and she didn't go outside like that, mom must have been moved a bit because she immediately left Beth for a shower.

When Beth heard the bathroom door close she hurried to her room and peeked through her hole, her mom was undressing with her back to Beth's hole, first she took off her blouse. Unbuttoning it one by one while she toyed with her breasts, it took her about five minutes to totally take the thing off and throw it away. Next she unbuttoned her slacks and slid them off her legs.

Now standing in her bra and panties, she started the water running and adjusted the heat. She uncooked her bra clasps and removed it from her breasts, and then she massaged them thoroughly with her hands and held out her nipples till they hardened like small erasers. Her hands swept over her stomach to her panties encased pubis and softly outlined her lips and clit with her fingers. Beth heard her moaning then she climbed into the shower and started washing herself; every now and then Andy would touch her body and moan again. Beth couldn't control herself and took off her panties and started to masturbate to her mother's shower show. After giving herself two orgasms she decided to get bold and begin the plan. She knocked on the bathroom door and reminded Andy that it was time for her first drink her mother was still high from her orgasms in the shower and told Beth to pour them two glasses from any bottle she chooses from the liquor cabinet in the kitchen.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.