Holding On
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2006 by Openbook

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is a fantasy idea that I've been working on. A dead boxer's body is chosen to be used by an alien life force composed of pure white energy. Something goes wrong, and the boxer and the alien wind up dependant on each other.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Science Fiction   Transformation  

Danny awakened from the state of unconsciousness that Caleb had induced in him. It took him but a moment to check on Lindsey and Chico, and to make certain that Caleb was indeed on his way back to the KAL. Up to this point, everything had gone pretty much as he had hoped it would. He was still alive, as was Lindsey and Chico. He had a lot of work to do if he had any hope of turning his plans into any kind of reality.

Danny crawled up on the bed beside Lindsey and settled down on his back beside her. That done, he invested part of his essence inside her head. The first thing he did was to create another storage vessel, similar in size and shape to the one Caleb had created inside him. Once this was completed, his next step was to carefully transfer a small portion of the white energy from his storage vessel to hers. Once this transfer had been completed, his next task was to attempt to create in Lindsey the same type of energy receptors that Caleb had first created for him. He hoped that the thoughts and memories of how he did this that he'd copied from Caleb's own database would be enough to allow him to make a functioning receptor now. If not, there was no way that Lindsey could survive for much longer without some other kind of artificial life support.

It took him much longer than he had thought it would, and he'd finally had to make guesses about some parts of the puzzle that he didn't have sufficient data for. In the end, although Lindsey's receptors weren't as elegant or efficient as Danny's were, they were adequate to perform the immediate duties he required of them. Lindsey was able to live, on her own, using this white energy to power her life force. Upon waking though, Lindsey began to present a whole new host of problems for him. In control of her own consciousness again, Lindsey started to quickly display all the same character traits that had led to her nearly fatal coma.

Danny suffered about ten minutes of this behavior of hers before putting her right back under again. He hadn't given much thought to the possibility that Lindsey would be less than totally cooperative with everything that needed doing. After making sure that she wouldn't regain consciousness again before he wanted her to, Danny went into the other bedroom to revive Chico.

The two men took a taxi to the boxing gym where they both were training. Once there, Danny went to his equipment locker and put in the combination to unlock the door. Inside, carefully wrapped in a tight gray ball of Danny's new energy shielding material was a quantity of white energy. While Caleb had been in Ireland with Lindsey, Danny had been practicing his energy shield production, and carefully siphoning off any new white energy produced by his efforts. What he now had stored up was an amount sufficient to triple what Caleb had given him when he took off to return to the KAL.

Danny had discovered, in the past few weeks, more efficient ways to increase the production of the byproduct of his shield energy. He had discovered that he could increase the effective energy yield from his energy when it was mixed in with the white energy that Caleb had brought back with him. As an additive, Danny's energy seemed to strengthen the white energy, as well as increase the volume of the energy pool.

Danny was concerned that there might be a point where dilution would have some negative consequence on the life giving properties of the white energy. So far though, that didn't appear to be the case. The one drawback Danny had found was the lack of having his own energy shield material serve, by itself, to power his own life force needs. It only seemed to work in conjunction with the white energy. By itself, while it had some uses, keeping Danny alive apparently wasn't one of them.

It had taken him a long while to produce the right consistency of foggy energy material to hold in the white energy. When he'd first started storing it, he hadn't known what other uses he'd be able to put it to. It was mostly him needing to not be solely dependant on Caleb for the energy needed to keep him alive. That had been what led him to begin siphoning off all these tiny increments of white energy from his own storage vessel.

In the past three weeks though, he'd managed to put aside approximately eight months worth of the energy. With Lindsey now dependant on him for her energy needs, what had looked like it might be enough to last him for a year was now barely sufficient to allow both of them to stay alive for three more months. He knew he needed to work on Lindsey's energy receptors, to try to make them a lot more efficient than they currently were. If not, he'd end up using most of his time being some kind of an energy cow, continually milking his emotions for enough of the shield energy byproducts to produce the extra they both would need to be using.

Danny had also paid close attention to how Caleb had made changes in Chico and Lindsey. He was confident that he'd be able to make simple repairs on either of them. What concerned him the most though, was learning how to do to himself what Caleb had done when he'd first returned from his trip back from the KAL.

He'd really noticed the improvement after Caleb had repaired his brain injuries right after he'd returned. Danny still felt like he needed to continue boxing. It was his life, who he was. He wouldn't give it up, not willingly. For this reason, he wanted to know what he had to do in order to repair any damage his fights might end up causing him.

He left the gym carrying his energy bundle inside his gym bag. He took off without bothering to work out. Before he had gone though, he'd told Chico that he should stay at the gym and work hard. He needed to try to keep himself sharp.

On the ride back to their hotel, Danny pondered what he could possibly do to Lindsey to make her straighten up and fly right. He didn't love her, nothing like that. She was a pretty girl, and a hot fuck, but she really wasn't anything more to him than any of the other girls he'd been able to fuck in the past. Most of them were just hookers, or boxing groupies, which was almost the same thing. The main difference between Lindsey and any of the other girls, was that Danny felt kind of responsible for her.

He'd been the one who had talked Caleb into going over to help her. He knew his patience with her wasn't going to last too long though. She'd first have to be made to understand her new situation. After she knew what could happen to her, if she didn't stop acting like some spoiled bitch, Danny felt like he would have done as much as he now believed he needed to do for her. He'd then let her decide how much longer she wanted to keep on living. His life would be a whole lot simpler if he didn't have her to take care of, in addition to himself.

It took Danny almost two hours to figure out how to make sure Lindsey was awake, without her having the ability to either move or talk back to him. He carefully explained what her situation was, and told her about Caleb, and about her being dependent on either Caleb or him to provide the white energy she'd need in order to remain alive and still be functioning.

After he finished talking to her, and while he was giving her a chance to think about what he'd said, he decided to knock off a little piece. At first, he tried it with her just laying there, not giving him anything in the way of a physical response. He finally had to agree with Caleb, it wasn't such a hot experience that way. After that, he split his essence just enough to allow him to control all her motor functions. This was better, but it still wasn't all he'd been hoping for.

Finally, right about the time he was deciding whether or not it was worth it to continue on until he could cum, he released Lindsey's ability to control her own movements and responses. That was when the fight started. As soon as she was able to, she started screaming and yelling at him, scratching and biting his back and his neck. At first, he mistook this for a show of passion, but when his neck really started hurting, he knew it for what it really was.

Just as quickly as he'd allowed her to control her own movements, he took all that away from her. Even as quickly as he'd acted though, she still had managed to tear through the skin on his neck with her teeth. It really hurt like hell too.

Danny climbed off of her and spent the next hour trying to figure out how to hasten the healing from the bite, and from the gouges she'd managed to make on his back. This too was mostly a process of trial and error, even though he'd been able to follow pretty closely some of the times when Caleb had either worked on him, or on Chico.

Danny had always wondered why Caleb hadn't been anxious to work on restoring Lindsey past the point of reactivating her brain function, her memories, and taking over her speech functions and motor skills. Now he had a little better idea.

All the time he was trying to fix himself, Lindsey was staring at him. That wasn't a look of love she was giving him either. Once he was finished with doing all he could manage to repair himself, Danny started considering what his realistic options were for Lindsey. She was scheduled to fly back to Ireland later that evening, to go finish her filming commitment. He believed he could accompany her there and keep her going long enough to be done with her acting work, so that the production company would release the last part of her money due her for agreeing to act in their picture.

Most of this money she'd be getting was the real profit that Lindsey would be able to keep. The advance had gone mostly for back taxes, and to pay her agent and various other support people she needed to have on her payroll. Lindsey went through money very quickly. He had no idea of how many people she had to provide for, other than both her parents, but he had paid all the expenses so far for their trip over here. The money he was getting for his two fights, and for Chico's was barely enough to cover what their travel and living expenses would end up being.

"Lindsey, I know you can hear me, and I want you to listen carefully to me. You have a choice now between two things. I can take back the energy that I've got set up for you now, and you'll go right back into the same coma you were in when we first came to help you. I'll make sure you get to a hospital in time to go on those life support machines again. After that, we're done with each other. You'll be no better or worse off than you were when we came to rescue you. The other choice is that I'll keep letting you be like you were when Caleb was here. Except, I won't be able to stay with you all the time like he did, or help you do any of your acting. I'm sure not going to do that other thing he did, letting you go around fucking any people like that old English actor, like Caleb did.

"We'll even finish up that movie over in Ireland, and then you announce that you're quitting acting to be my girlfriend, full time, twenty four seven. As long as I keep you around and provide the power so you can live some kind of life, you have to continue letting me and Chico fuck you whenever either one of us feels like it. I know that isn't the kind of life you might have planned on or wanted, but that's all you're going to be able to get now. I'll leave you alone for awhile to think about it. To tell you the truth, I'm kind of hoping you'll decide to go back into that coma again. I went to a lot of trouble to get you to where you could keep on living, and as soon as you could, you went and turned on me. Now I understand better what Caleb used to tell me after I did things like that to him."

Danny stopped talking to her and left the bedroom. He didn't even know whether the movie people who'd chartered Lindsey's flights would have any objection to him accompanying her. He hoped not, for their sakes. He could put Lindsey on the plane, and control her life functions for a few minutes after that, but, before she even got over to the English coast, Lindsey would be dead. He'd just have to make sure that Lindsey told them she wouldn't board the plane if he couldn't go too.

Chico came back to the room before Danny was ready to go back to get Lindsey's answer. Danny set him down and told him some of what was happening. He told him the part where Lindsey decided to scratch and bite him, and how he didn't think he could control her behavior now that Caleb had gone back home to the KAL for awhile.

"She didn't like it no more when you was doin' her hermano?"

"She's being a bitch, that's all. She's always acted up before, but, Caleb knew how to control her. I don't know how, and I really don't have the time or the patience to learn how. I might just end up taking her over to one of the hospitals here and telling them she had a relapse and went back into a coma."

"Where's the puta now, in the big bedroom?"

"Yeah. I told her to think about her choices. I'm giving her another half hour and then I'm going to get her answer."

"Can I go in there now and get myself one for the road?"

Chico's eyes looked like those of a little kid who'd just asked his mother for a dollar, to go buy a sno-cone from the ice cream truck guy. Danny didn't have the heart to refuse him, although he did warn him that she wouldn't be very responsive to what he was doing. The look Chico gave him in return went a long way towards making Danny realize that Chico was mainly interested in his own responses, not with that of the girl.

"Sure, go ahead. You probably will enjoy it more if you don't look her in the eyes while you're doing her."

"Why would I even want to do that? I keep my damn eyes closed, Holmes. Easier to think of other chicks I wish I was boning, when I do it that way."

"Other chicks? You are a sick man, Chico. Who did you ever bone that looked half as hot as Lindsey does?"

"You didn't know her, man. There was this girl I met in Corpus Christi once. She's mostly the one I think of. A real big girl she was too, lots of ass on her. Name was Esmeralda. I wish I'd stayed with her longer, but all I had was twenty five dollars. That Chica, she knew how to move that big ass of hers too. I almost got her face tattooed on my chest afterwards. It was when I was drunk over in Stockton, about a month or two after her, but I couldn't remember what her face looked like. I didn't want a picture of nothing but a big old ass on my chest, but that was the only thing about her that I still remembered clearly."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.