Holding On - Cover

Holding On

Copyright© 2006 by Openbook

Chapter 6

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is a fantasy idea that I've been working on. A dead boxer's body is chosen to be used by an alien life force composed of pure white energy. Something goes wrong, and the boxer and the alien wind up dependant on each other.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Science Fiction   Transformation  

Caleb was dividing his time between Chico and Lindsey. He spent short periods of time invested in Danny too, but, for the most part, he stayed within the other two. In all the experiments he'd tried, neither of the other two had shown any ability to produce the new energy source that Danny had managed to bring forth. Caleb was beginning to fear that it was he who had been the catalyst that had initially instilled this ability in Danny.

Each day he carefully measured Danny's use of the white energy still left within him. This use rate was consistently the same, about what Caleb had projected, except for times when Danny was either angry or upset. The effect was even greater if he was also fearful those times when he was angry or upset. When he raised that protective energy shield of his, the power it gave off was adding itself, somehow, to the white energy reserves.

Thus far, while the energy produced was impressive, it still wasn't close to being sufficient to power Danny's life force by itself. Despite this, it was a significant amount being produced, enough to make a material difference in augmenting the white energy's projected lifespan in any case. It had been more than sufficient to insure Danny's continued healthy existence after Caleb's miscalculation of the amount of energy needing to be left when he had journeyed back to the KAL before.

What worried Caleb was the fact that Danny appeared to be practicing ways to build that energy shield on demand. Caleb was monitoring this practicing, and noticing the progressive ease with which Danny was managing to put this shield back in place. Caleb believed that Danny was unaware that he'd been noticed. He had said nothing to Danny about it.

Chico was just as diligent in pursuing his boxing training as Danny was. Caleb, after observing Chico in action, had made significant adjustments, to his physique, hand eye coordination, and his foot and hand speed. In the process of aiding Chico, he had copied some of Danny's knowledge and training, then fed it into Chico's own memory system. As a result of all this extra help, Chico's boxing skills and ring ability were now very much improved upon.

Lindsey had signed the contracts to appear, in her co-starring role, in the movie soon to be filmed in Ireland. She was due in Dublin in a month and a half. Chico was in the process of getting an American passport. Caleb had managed to get an original birth certificate issued in the name of one Hector Villareal, born in Pico Rivera, California, thirty one years before. Chico's real name was Manuel, but he was more than happy to become this Hector Villareal, a man who was a real U. S. citizen. The April sixth birthday was welcome too, because Chico had lost track of what his real birthday had been. As soon as Chico's new passport arrived, the three of them would be traveling to Ireland together.

Both Chico and Danny had signed for and participated in boxing matches in Las Vegas before they left. Danny fought an eight round preliminary bout against another local heavyweight, and Chico fought a three round preliminary bout against an unseasoned middleweight opponent. Both of them won handily, by knockout. Chico was ecstatic, first, to be back in the ring as a fighter again. Second, to be so much more accomplished as a fighter than ever before. His third reason for being ecstatic, was because, after the fights, he was offered a turn in bed with Lindsey.

Danny and Chico took turns with Lindsey for most of the night. Caleb was invested in Lindsey during the lengthy sexual marathon. Danny hadn't mentioned anything about his wanting to participate in any of Lindsey's experiences this time. Chico wasn't even aware that such a thing was possible. If he had been aware of it, he wouldn't have wanted any part of something like that anyway.

Caleb had found himself somewhat disappointed in Chico, as a new lover for Lindsey and himself. Both he and Lindsey were more impressed with all the extra effort and energy Danny had put forth that night. Having Chico there now, knowing it was someone he might be compared against, had stirred up Danny's competitive juices to the point where he had really made a strong effort to bring Lindsey more pleasure than he might have otherwise, if it had only been he and Lindsey alone.

It was hardly an orgy, this gathering of theirs. At no time during these festivities were Danny and Chico in the bedroom together with Lindsey. If they had been together though, neither Caleb or Lindsey would have had any objection to that. Caleb was actually more than a little disappointed that nothing like that had occurred.

Caleb also noticed that Lindsey "came alive" to a certain degree during these sexual episodes. This was another disturbing manifestation to him. He wondered what it took to really kill off a human. They were turning out to be unlike any other life form in his experience.

Lindsey seemed to receive some form of energy from having any type of sexual stimulation. At several points during their final coupling with Danny, Caleb could swear that Lindsey had raised and lowered her own hips, acting on her sole volition. This was another thing he'd need to take some time to study and examine.

The trio flew to London ten days before Lindsey was scheduled to appear on location for the filming of her new movie. Danny and Chico tried contacting some English boxing promoters, but with no tangible results to show for any of their efforts. They were both unknown boxers in England.

On their second day in London, while out seeing the sights, the three of them were accosted by a mob of photographers, and some other people who were referring to themselves as TV and newspaper reporters. They were there primarily to take pictures of Lindsey, and to shout out questions to her about what her plans were while visiting England.

No one there seemed to know who Danny was, or what he might be to Lindsey. The same was true of Chico, but he didn't think that strange or remarkable in any way. Danny saw an opportunity though, and he was determined to make the most of it.

"We came over with her to see if we could get any of your countrymen to agree to a boxing match with us. I guess you don't have any fighters left now though, not since Lennox Lewis retired, and Mayweather went and kicked Ricky Hatton's butt for him."

This brought more shouts and abuse than Danny would have figured. It also got the cameras and microphones pointed his way. He was repeatedly asked to identify himself.

"I'm Danny Sanders. This little monkey next to me is Chico Villareal. We both believe we can beat anybody in our respective weight class. That goes double for anyone who lives on this little island of yours. Lindsey likes it a lot when we beat people up in the ring. It makes her horny. Too bad you don't have anyone here with enough balls to give us a go."

These words occasioned fifteen additional minutes of excited yelling and screaming. Three of the photographers there in attendance offered to take on either Chico or Danny, right there where they were standing. It seemed that patriotism wasn't dead in the British Isles.

Instead of accepting any of their challenges, Danny told all assembled how any interested promoters could get in touch with him.

They had lunch, and then walked around for another couple of hours. When they got back to their hotel, there were four separate phone messages from suddenly interested promoters and matchmakers.

When they turned on the television, Danny's face was plastered all over it, and the sound bites of what he'd said were being played repeatedly. For once, he'd gotten more press attention than Lindsey had.

In the next two days, both Danny and Chico signed on for two bouts each. In the first bout, Danny had signed to fight a London up and comer. For the second bout, contingent on Danny prevailing in the first, Danny would fight the reigning British champion, Danny Williams. This was someone that Danny hadn't ever heard of. In both of these bouts, Chico had signed to box in the semi main event, right before Danny's bouts.

Originally, the plans called for the three of them to go to Dublin, to stay with Lindsey while she shot her portion of the movie on location just outside the capitol. Now, with the first bout scheduled for less than three weeks hence, and the second bout only five weeks after that, Danny changed his plans and decided he and Chico would remain in London to train, and Lindsey and Caleb would go off to Ireland alone. Caleb was delighted with this change. It would give him a chance to experience Lindsey with other males.

Both Danny and Chico trained diligently after Lindsey left. They were up early and running, then down to the gym to work out on the speed bag and the heavy bag. Both men shied away from engaging in any real sparring, although both of them worked out in the gym's twenty by twenty practice ring, sharpening their foot work, and getting used to the footing they'd have on the ring's canvas floor, and the slightly different rope placements they favored in English boxing rings. Chico and Danny both ended up buying different boxing shoes. The ones they'd brought with them had proved too slippery for the canvas flooring they used over there.

Danny had come up with a plan of his own. In England, they had legal bookmaking. These bookmakers would establish their own odds on a fighter, and anyone could take either side of the bet. Danny had been installed as an eight to five favorite for his first bout. Less was known about Chico, but he still was a six to five pick 'em choice for his first encounter. Danny and Chico didn't place any wagers on themselves.

The night of the first fight, Lindsey surprised them by flying back to London to attend their fights. The movie's producer had elected to shoot around her scenes in order to garner the publicity for his film that her being in attendance at the fight would mean. Lindsey had shown up on the set each morning, sober, and ready to do her work. For this reason, the scenes she would be appearing in were mostly already in the can.

No one had really expected her to be so focused and ready to work everyday. Lindsey had engaged in a brief affair with the leading man, an aging British actor, but it had only been a two night encounter. Caleb had been disappointed. Lindsey had shown the tiniest amount of awareness as she happily added this actors name to her list of celebrities she'd fucked. Caleb still had no notion of how that was possible for her to be doing it.

In his first fight, Danny deliberately made himself look bad. Not bad enough to lose though. He was behind on the judge's scorecards though when he appeared to connect with a very lucky looking flailing left hand. When the opponent went down from this blow, almost no one in the audience could believe it. When he later failed to get back up, the booing was loud and boisterous. Chico had handled his opponent rather easily, although he failed to knock his opponent out like Danny had done. The decision was lop sided and unanimous though.

Early odds on Danny's next bout were heavily in favor of the local Champion. Danny made his first bet, wagering two thousand pounds on himself, at odds of five to one against.

That night in their hotel room, Danny and Chico both took their turns again with Lindsey. Once again, Danny ended up getting the nod from the judges. He had expended less energy for his fight than Chico had for his, and unlike Chico, he still thought of it as a contest to be won or lost.

During the second session between Danny and Lindsey, something really strange happened. Danny was on top, pounding away. His arms had Lindsey's legs pulled up so that her pussy was angled up in a way to allow him maximum penetration. Lindsey and Caleb were both enjoying the wonderful sensations this was bringing to them.

Suddenly, without any forewarning, Danny's essence penetrated through to Lindsey's brain. This was totally shocking to Caleb. Never, not in his wildest imaginings, would he have believed such a thing possible. He was attempting to formulate some counter to this incredible demonstration of Danny's abilities, when something even more amazing took place. Caleb discovered that he himself had somehow became wrapped up in Danny's energy shield. This time, Caleb really was cut off from access to any of his white energy deposits. He was helpless to do anything to free himself from the energy cocoon that Danny had trapped him in. He was completely enclosed in what appeared to him to be solid walls of thick gray fog. Movement, in any direction through this fog proved impossible.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.