His
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2006 by whores Master

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - He overcomes her reluctance then trains her and takes her for his own

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Violence  

When she arrived at the hotel, she stopped in the lobby ladies room to fix her makeup and straighten her clothes. She also cleaned and dried her pussy, which had been soaked for the last two hours.

She knew she smelled of sex and smoke, so she washed as well as she could in those conditions and sprayed a light mist of perfume. She checked herself one last time in the mirror and then found his suite.

She knocked and within a few seconds he opened the door.

"Come in."

She went into the living area and sat on the chair he led her to. He sat near her.

"How have you done in fulfilling my instructions?"

"I have done as you said Sir."

"Good. Was the first task difficult for you?"

"Yes, Sir, at first, but then it was easy and I started to enjoy it before I had completed it."

"And the second one, was it pleasurable to you?"

She looked at the floor as she felt warm and knew she was blushing.

"Yes Sir."

"Good. So you are ready now to complete the third task?"

"Yes Sir."

"Stand up and remove your dress."

She stood and unfastened it and stepped out and then neatly laid it on a chair back. She went to him and stood waiting for his approval and further instructions.

"Lie down on the bed."

As she went to the bed, he went to the closet and brought out a box and set it near the bed. She tried not to be too obvious as she tried to look into it.

He pulled out a dark blue scarf and folded it lengthwise over and over until he had formed a band that was about six inches wide and two feet long. He moved to her and motioned for her to come to him. She slid back to the edge of the bed and He placed the scarf over her eyes and tied it in the back. He peered under it to see if she was able to see under it.

"Can you see?"

"No Sir."

"Not even any light?"

"No Sir. I can't see anything at all. I am blind."

He tested her by pretending to slap her with his hand but she didn't react, and so he was satisfied and bent back down to his box. He pulled out a a handful of cords. they were about a quarter of in inch in diameter, and were braided cotton. He tossed one to each corner of the bed.

"Lie down in the middle."

She lay back and moved over, feeling her way as she tried to find the middle of the bed.

She felt him grab her left arm and pull it above her head. A cord was lopped around her wrist three times and then a slip knot pulled in place so that it was secure but not too tight. From the jerking on the cord, she imagined he was tying the loose end to the bed frame.

He grabbed her right arm and tied it in the same manner. He arms were pulled above her head and away from her body. She knew what was next, so she spread her legs as He patted her right foot for compliance.

He secured her ankles and then she heard Him move away from the bed into the other room. She heard muffled talking, but couldn't understand if he was talking to someone there or on the phone. He came back into the room and she could hear Him sit down in the chair near the bed. He didn't say anything and she was afraid to speak.

After a few minutes she felt him crawl onto the bed. He moved her bra so that her nipples were pulled further out of the holes and then she felt Him pull her rubber panties up tighter. She felt cool air on more of her pussy and knew that her labis was completely exposed. She took a deep breath, and waited for Him to start, but he didn't.

He got off the bed and she heard him rustling around in the box and then she heard Him place objects on the table.

"You are not to move, resist or say anything until I release you, no matter what happens. Do you understand?"

She paused for a second as she tried to comprehend what she might be agreeing to.

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND?" His voice boomed.

"Yes Sir."

She heard him open the door and then she heard it close behind him as he walked down the hall.

She lay captive in her dark world, and strange thoughts and images of violent acts passed through her mind. She was losing control of her calmness, minute by minute. She kept telling herself that her Master wouldn't harm her, but then she remembered that He had beat her before when she displeased him, and He ravaged her when he had tied her up before too.

But if he planned to do depraved things to her, then why did he leave? And who was he talking to? Is there someone still here? Where did he go? What is he doing? When will he get back? Questions without answers filled her mind and occupied her time.

After what seemed like hours, she heard a shuffling outside the door and then she hear the pass card enter the reader and the door opened. Footstep walked into the room and stopped near the bed. She heard the rustle of clothing being undone, and then she heard breathing from someone very near her.

The smell of a man's cologne was heavy in the air and she tried not to breath it. It was almost overpowering and smelled too sweet, as if it were designed to cover over other unpleasant odors. She turned her head, attempting to discern, what was happening and who it might be there with her. She was sure it wasn't him, but how could this person come in here and what did he want?

And the realization swept over her like a cold wind and she knew then that he had arranged whatever was going to happen.

She shivered and her heart felt like it would explode. Blood pumped faster and faster. She could feel it surging through her body as panic set in. She wanted to cry out for him to release her, and to beg him to stop, but she could not. So she lay there full of fear and apprehension, trying to go to another place in her mind.

She jumped when the hands touched her. She started to scream but stifled it just before it flew out of her mouth. She flinched as she felt hands rubbing across her bar, feeling the shape of her breasts and then pausing on her nipples to pinch and twist them. She gasped as she felt her breasts being pulled up by her nipples. The pain shot through her chest and she felt like her flesh would tear, but then they were released and she relaxed for a second.

The hands moved away from her rubber bra and the caressed her stomach. She could feel the texture of the hands. They were not rough as she expected, but firm. They moved across her stomach and circled from her sides down to the top of her panties. She felt the rubber being stretched and pulled away from her and then she felt a hand start to force it's way down between the tight rubber and her belly.

She tensed as she felt fingers just at the top of her labis, and then she gasped as they rubbed across them and then pressed down between her legs. The cutout in her panties was pulled open as other fingers joined the first ones. The hands were working on her pussy... one from under the waist band and the other thru the opening at the crotch.

She tried to imagine how her pussy looked in the panties, with the fingers rubbing and probing into her, but she couldn't think, because as much as she was distraught, she was also starting to become excited. She could feel her pussy start to tingle deep in the flesh and then it traveled up through her flaps to the surface and also flowed deep inside her vagina. She knew that she was becoming wet and she could imagine that her clit would soon be engorged and her lips would be gaping apart.

Fingers curled up in her pussy and then the were removed and then reinserted and another finger made it's way inside until she felt her pussy full. And the fingers started to thrust in and out, faster and faster, and the other hand found her clit and rubbed it harder and harder until she started bucking uncontrollably and then crashed down on the bed as she was overcome by her orgasm.

She noticed that the hands were gone from her then, and she listened intently, wondering where he was.

A soft slapping sound moved toward her, and then the origin of it stopped next to her bed. She turned toward it. It was a rhythmic sound not unlike gentle clapping. And as she listened trying to identify it, the sound became louder and the pace increased, and then it almost became blurred in the speed.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.