His
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2006 by whores Master

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - He overcomes her reluctance then trains her and takes her for his own

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Violence  

The city had been going through a rebirth of the downtown area and new restaurants and clubs had sprung up in the old "tannery district". She found herself in a very busy area, especially for that time of day.

The address was for "The Fingers", a dance club that was well know to the more hard core party goers, and it was already crowded with yuppies and well dressed students.

She parked and went in. The music was loud, and she could barely hear the hostess as she asked her name so she could be called when they had seating. When she told her, the hostess excused herself and soon returned with an envelope.

"This was sent for you," she said and handed her the envelope.

She opened it and the note said:

"Your next task is to sit at a table and look available. I want you to seduce 8 men and 2 women to the point that they want to leave with you. You cannot, of course. Dance with them. Excite them. Tease them. Go into the back room with them, whatever you have to do to tantalize them.

Let them feel your tits and ass and even your hot cunt, for I know you will soon need that touch if you do as I require. When you have accomplished this, then leave and you will be instructed where to go next."

She folded the note and placed it in her purse. She took a deep breath and moved to the waiting lounge to be called for admission.

Ten minutes passed and then she heard her name. She was seated on the upper deck about 4 feet above but next to the dance floor. She had a good view of the dancers. A long bar was on the opposite side near the wall, and there were tables scattered between.

She ordered a drink and waited. She noticed a couple of men near the bar looking at her, but they didn't approach her. She was getting anxious, wanting to get this over with so she could get back to him.

"Excuse me. Would you like to dance?" She turned to face a man standing at her left side.

"Sure."

They went to the floor and danced through two fast songs and then a slow one was on. He took her in his arms and as the music progressed she felt him pulling her closer. She encouraged him by leaning in so that her face was against his chest. His hands held her tight against him and she could feel him becoming aroused. She pushed back against him and they both were excited. The song ended and she started to her table.

"Let's go somewhere so we can talk," he pleaded.

"Sorry, I have to meet someone," was her reply.

She had barely sat down when she was approached again.

"I loved watching you dance," he said. "will you dance with me?"

She rose and walked to the floor again. He grabbed her and pulled her tight. She allowed him to rub his hard cock against her also and soon his hands were cupping her ass, squeezing and feeling. She was starting to get that same flushed feeling she knew so well.

They danced out of the center of the floor into an area that was less well lighted, and she felt one of his hands move from her ass to her breast. He squeezed and felt it through the dress, and she could tell when he discovered that her nipples were sticking through the bra underneath. His cock stiffened against her as he twisted her nipples through the fabric.

"God, I want you.", he breathed into her ear.

She responded only by parting her legs slightly so that he could press his leg between hers as he hunched against her. She knew she was starting to drip as she felt wetness not only in her cunt, but on her upper thigh.

She made her way unsteadly to the table and took a drink.

Hands reached for her and men one after another plied her with compliments and pressed their cocks against her. Countless hands groped her ass and felt her tits. He dress was rumpled from being crushed under hands and hard cocks. Her cunt was soaked and she felt that wetness further down her legs.

She was a bundle of nerves, so horny and needy and she still had not fulfilled the task. Many more than eight men had approached her, but no women had. She scanned the room looking for one that would make eye contact with her.

She had never been with another woman, but she had thoguht about it and had friends that had experimented, and with great pleasure, so she wasn't turned off by the idea. She just hadn't had the right opportunity.

Nothing. There were dozens of ladies, but none were alone and returning her look. She was getting frantic as the night went on. SHe danced with the men that asked, hoping that some lady would see her on the floor and then sitting alone and be brave enough to come to her, but it didn't happen.

She finally got up and walked to the bar. There was an older woman at the end, and she started toward her. She looked up as she approached and removed her purse from the stool next to hers, in invitation.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.