His - Cover

His

Copyright© 2006 by whores Master

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - He overcomes her reluctance then trains her and takes her for his own

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Violence  

She closed the car door and started the engine. Her pussy felt the blast of cold air from the air conditioner first. She spread her legs to savor the sensation.

She drove down the street and after she turned the corner, she stopped so she could try to figure out how she could do this task.

She cringed at the idea of going into a public restaurant full of strangers and telling them that she was the His pet. What would be even worse would be if there were people there that she knew. That thought really bothered her, but she knew she had no choice, so she pulled back onto the street and headed to the mall.

She was very aware of the rubber constricting her ass and her tits as she drove. She felt the tightness of the crotch cutout around her pussy. It was smooth, yet felt like it was molded onto her lips in the position she was sitting. The opening was low, between her legs and she discovered she could barely slip a finger into her pussy through the opening. She tried to imagine how it would feel if He were to fuck her through the hole.

She squirmed a little at the thought. At least that fantasy had taken her mind off of the current task.

She drove into the parking lot and parked as close as she could to the entrance to the cafeteria. She checked her makeup and got out. She pulled her skirt down and tried to look as inconspicuous as possible. She opened the door and went it.

Surprisingly, there weren't many people there. She looked around and then realized it was too early for dinner and too late for lunch. She was relieved to see that there wasn't a crowd, and then she suddenly was stunned to realize that there weren't 14 groups of diners in the room. How could she fulfill his requirement.

She went to the ladies room and tried to think. Should she wait for more people before she started the task or should she come back later, or should she forget about it and just go home. Should she call him and explain the situation. Surely he would understand and make an exception.

She rejected that idea quickly.

She screwed up her courage and went into the dining room. She decided it would be less dramatic if she ordered food and sat at a table like the other diners. At least the staff wouldn't ask her to leave then. Otherwise, they probably wouldn't allow her to hang around waiting for more guests.

She took a tray and gathered some dishes from the serving line and then sat at the edge of the room, facing the side. She looked around and planned her mission. She took a couple of bites and then forced herself to get up.

She walked to a table across the room. The four people were laughing and talking as she approached. She went to the lady nearest her and paused next to her. They stopped talking and all looked at her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.