His - Cover

His

Copyright© 2006 by whores Master

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - He overcomes her reluctance then trains her and takes her for his own

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Violence  

She slept soundly all night and when she woke in the morning, the smell of coffee filled her nose. She went to the bathroom and when she was dressed, she joined him in the kitchen.

"You slept well, I believe," he said as he greeted her with a kiss.

"Yes Master. Thank you for such a wonderful night."

"Don't call me Master again until I accept you."

"Yes Sir. I am sorry. It feels good to address you as Master, but I will wait until I have earned your acceptance."

He smiled at her as he poured her a cup of coffee. He scooped up an omelet from the grill and placed in on a plate with wheat toast and set it on the table. He pulled her chair out and she sat down. He joined her across the table.

"What do you expect from our relationship?" he asked.

She thought for a moment and then replied "You are training me to serve you and do whatever you tell me too. You will be my Master and I your submissive pet"

"Yes. That is correct but there is more to it. Many people play at this lifestyle and treat it like a game, and for them that is fine. They use the power as stimulus for sexual excitement. You and I both found that pleasure in our interactions too. But I believe that there is a deeper relationship that can be enriched if they both want to live the lifestyle. I intend that you be tested to see if you are capable of serving me in the manner that I require. Are you willing to submit yourself to such tests, without knowing in advance what they are?"

"Yes, Sir."

"At all times you will wear one of the two training collars I have for you. One has the studs and the leash eyelet. The other is plain black leather. The leash collar will be worn when I accompany you, so that I can walk you properly. The other collar is worn at all other times. You are not to conceal them, but to wear them proudly so all will know that you are under the control and protection of a Master. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

"I want you to do the following today. Buy yourself a pair of black spike heels and a black leather dress. It should be short enough to reveal your legs and should fall above your knees. I want you to go to a Music City and buy a CD of George Benson "Breezin." I want you to go to Krogers and buy groceries and then I want you to have your nipples or your eyebrows pierced. Any questions?"

"No, Sir."

"Good. I will plan to meet you here then tonight at seven. I want you to show me your purchases and tell me about the day. I must leave now, so feel free to go when you choose."

He rose and kissed her cheek and left. She finished her breakfast and tidied up the kitchen a little and removed the studded collar in favor of the plain black one. Then she left to do his bidding.

She drove to the shopping mall, where he had bought her clothing before and went into the shoe store. A salesman greeted her and followed her as she looked through the high heels. She soon found two pairs that seemed to meet his requirements and she asked to try them on. She sat as the salesman went into the back to find them.

He soon returned and sat across from her. He took the shoes and slipped hers off and helped place the new ones on her feet. She stood and looked at them in the mirror and walked around. She sat back down and tried the other pair on. She liked them much better and decided to take them. He carried the box as they went to the cash register.

"That is a beautiful choker you are wearing," he said.

"Thanks," she replied.

"Was it a gift?" he asked.

"Well, sort of," she replied.

He completed the card transaction and wrapped the box and placed it in a sack. He thanked her for the business and she left the store.

Next she went to the dress store across the mall. She walked around looking at all of the beautiful clothes. She really enjoyed seeing the styles and colors that were now popular. She found a Donna Karan black velvet dress and took it to the dressing room to try on. She called the saleslady and requested another size. It fit perfectly. She redressed and took it to the counter.

"Special occasion?" the sales lady asked.

"No," she replied, "just a party dress."

"Well it goes well with your collar. I'm sure your Master will be pleased."

She felt flushed and embarrassed and felt the need to declare "no, it is just for me."

She rushed from the store.

She felt a little sick and walked quickly out of the mall. She sat in her car for awhile and wished she hadn't been defensive about the collar, but she was unprepared for the question.

She drove out and immediately went to her favorite restaurant, but when she parked, she decided not to go in. Some of her friends might be there and the waitresses knew her well. She didn't want any of them to see her like that. She had started to think of the collar as a beacon.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.