His - Cover

His

Copyright© 2006 by whores Master

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - He overcomes her reluctance then trains her and takes her for his own

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Violence  

He sensed a change in her then. The look in her eyes was different and her posture was more submissive, so he released her and helped her to the couch. He got her a drink and massaged her calves and then her shoulders. She melted under his touch, knowing that he did care for her as evidenced by his tender carresses and she was relieved to see that side of him.

When she was rested, he picked up his leash and fastened it to her collar.

"Throughout your life, you will be tested many times and many ways. Some things that happen may merely be a test or they may just be random occurrences. You must assume that everything is a test. A test to reinforce your commitment and resolve as mine. In the next few days, I intend to train you in the way you will live from now on. Consider every task, no matter what it is, to be both training and a test. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"When you speak to me, you will address me as "Sir". Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir."

"At some time, when you have demonstrated that you follow my instructions and have proven your commitment to me, I will give you my collar and you will address me as "Master".

"Yes Sir. I hope I will learn to do as you say, but I have never been one to obey instructions."

"Then your life under me will be both painful and short, for I won't waste my time with anyone that will not comply with my wishes."

He stood up and pulled her leash. She stood and followed him.

"On the floor."

She dropped to her hands and knees and followed him as he led her about the room. Stopping, starting, pulling her up and then forcing her down. He walked her through the paces until he was satisfied, then took her back to the room and removed the leash.

"You will wear this training collar at all times. It is a symbol of your submission for training. Others will see it and know you are under the control of a Master.

Only fools will attempt to gain your attention and you will recognize them as that. You are mine for the time being and are under my control. You are for my desires. You serve at my pleasure. And you are under my protection. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir."

"I need to make a few calls. Put these on while I am busy."

He held up a matching pair of white lace panties and bra, then handed them to her as he left the room.

She dressed and waited, shaking in anticipation.

Soon he returned and sat in the chair across from her. "Please me" he said.

She was unsure what he wanted, but she rose and began to sway and slowly dance before him. Turning sensuously and moving so that he could see her body. She could soon tell that he was pleased by his obvious arousal. She moved between his legs and bent over him and waited for his hands to touch her.

His hands touched her face and then moved down her body, tracing her shape and molding her flesh with his firm power. She was breathless and she leaned closer for his kiss of approval. Instead, he pushed her down to the floor and took her head in his hands.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.