Shoe Shop - Cover

Shoe Shop

by Jeremiah Erratica

Copyright© 2006 by Jeremiah Erratica

Erotica Sex Story: All she wanted was a pair of shoes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   NonConsensual   BiSexual   FemaleDom   Humiliation   .

My husband was required to go to a dress up affair for work and I needed a pair of shoes. I decided that I would check out a new store in the mall.

I don't usually wear pantyhose but felt I would need to test the new shoes out, so I wore the hose with a tasteful skirt and a nice blouse and drove to the mall. I walked in the store and was immediately hit by the prices. It was a specialty store dealing in only the finest footwear. At the register sat one of the ugliest women I have ever seen, her face had a five o'clock shadow, her build was all wrong, very stocky. She was wearing leather boots that did little to accentuate her hairy legs. Towards the back stood a severe looking matronly woman, her hair pulled into a tight bun, her ensemble was conservative except for the four-inch heels she was wearing. She was waiting on two teens and looked disgusted with them. A beautiful young girl approached. I'm sure she was an adult but her straight sandy hair in a page boy cut made her look like she was sixteen years old. She wore a soft leather vest tied by laces in the middle and a leather mini-skirt, but the leather strap around her neck is what caught my eye. That is until I saw the six-inch heels she had on, which caused her calves to tauten up and must have made walking unbearable. I watched the girl approach and noticed a flash of light coming from her ankles; it was some kind of lock. My sixth sense was telling me to leave, that this was not an adventure I really wanted. Something about the place exuded a creepiness I couldn't explain. I am a middle-class wife of a loving husband with two kids. I own a SUV and work out at the gym regularly.

Although my appearance has sagged a little over the years, I still believe I have a good figure. The girl had entered my personal space, "Can I help you?" "I don't think so," I turned to go, but fingers clenched me at the elbow. "Don't." I turned, captivated by the pleading blue eyes before me.

They were like pools of water, offering, yes offering something. I felt a shiver course through me. "I really don't think there is anything I need here," I pulled away from her grip. "Please," she looked so pathetic, I halted for just a moment and she put her hand back on my elbow. "I'm sure there is something here that would fulfill your needs." She walked me over to one of the chairs as I explained that I needed a nice pair of sandals or something with straps and she said she had the perfect pair. Her eyes finally exuberant, she made her way to the shelves. I couldn't help noticing the way the heels made her walk into a sensuous dance; her cheeks protruding at the heightened level, her calves so taut. Then I blushed, I am a married woman with two lovely children and here I am noticing a young girl in a shop. She bent at the waist to pick up a box and I was given the grand view of her assets; I only hope she was wearing a thong. My forehead began to sweat and to my horror my nipples began to harden as I sat mesmerized by those twin nades not ten feet away. Suddenly the woman with the bun, appeared and gave the girl an admonishing whispering, obviously about the show the girl was putting on. The girl hurried back with the box and knelt on the carpet before my feet in a subservient stance with her eyes cast down. I began to nudge one of my shoes off, but her hand interfered. "Let me," she said to the carpet, then looked up and our eyes met. I had never felt the sensation that I felt at that moment before; a power that I had never felt. Looking into those eyes, if I had told her to kiss my foot I am sure she would have done it. My breathing quickened and I felt a spasm deep within my gut that trickled down to my pussy. She lovingly removed both my shoes and the sensation was exhilarating. She then tenderly put on the sandals, wrapping the straps along my feet and ankles like they were a gift from the gods. I felt lightheaded as her fingers traced the leather along my shin. She told me to get up and walk and I noticed the heels must have been four inches. Looking in the mirror, I noticed the height made my butt more inviting. She was beside me her lips inches from my ear. "Come," She led me to a door, then, with her hand on the small of my back, pushed me through to the stockroom. I let her guide me to the back shelf, then I heard a rustling and felt a breath on my pantyhose. She took a deep breath as I leaned my weight on the shelf and thrust my ass back towards her face. Fingers hooked my waistband and my pantyhose were lowered just below my bottom. My face was red and my pussy was leaking as she pried my cheeks apart and tickled my asshole with her tongue. I moaned as a small cum approached and she attacked my pussy like an animal. With her tongue up my pussy and her nose up my ass, I squatted, humped and spasmed all over this young girl's face. I was almost finished when she caught my clit between her lips and started tugging until with a scream I gushed my juices onto my little bitch. I was just coming around when I smelled my distinct odor, her lips inches from my ear. "Tomorrow at ten," she licked my lobe, "and no panties." And then she was gone.


I was a bit unnerved as I drove home, the girl still knelt behind me in my mind's eye and my fingers grazed the silk of the pantyhose. I was both embarrassed by my reaction and turned on at the sensations they produced. I was worthless at dinner, burned the roast; my husband remarked that I seemed preoccupied. I felt myself blushing throughout dinner, but I also felt the whisper of a tongue on my dark hole. The next morning I had had come to the decision that I would get on with my life and set out to do a few errands. The fact that I had decided to dress as little sexily that day had nothing to do with the girl or with her suggestion; I just chose to wear the four-inch leather sandals, along with a sheer white blouse and a short skirt. I still could not decide if my decision to go without panties was just a tease or a subconscious reminder. My errands brought me within a few blocks of the mall and I noticed it was quarter to ten. I also noticed a trickling that was pooling on the seat and hopefully not making a spot on my skirt. I felt so wicked as I sashayed into the mall; feeling the eyes of several teens following me. I had not felt this sensual since my own teens. Suddenly I was in front of the shop pretending to look at the display. The same three salespeople were there and I almost swooned as I watched the young girl kneeling and lovingly removing a customer's shoe.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.