Museum Slut

by whores Master

Copyright© 2006 by whores Master

Erotica Sex Story: My visit to a museum exposes me to more than art when I meet you, a docent with a slutty mind and a need for abuse

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Violence   .

Your morning is bright and clear, and you are eager to get to the museum, where you were a volunteer guide. The traffic is slower than normal and you are becoming impatient so you change the music to distract yourself.

Your mind is planning and anticipating the day and the upcoming weekend. You will be able to have a quiet dinner alone tonight and you are looking forward to that.

Soon you pull into the drive and find a spot in the reserved area and park. You check your hair in the mirror and get out. Once inside, you report to the lounge and then the office and greet your friends and co-volunteers. A cup of coffee is handed to you by a friend.

It's just a normal day in many respects.

I have been busy with sales calls for the last week and I am tired of it. I sat in the hotel room and looked through the tourist brochures and maps. I made some notes and left the room for the restaurant for a light breakfast.

While waiting for my toast, I located some points of interest on the map. I chose four places that I thought might break the monotony.

I have always loved to explore new cities, and have been fascinated by zoos, planetariums, science centers, historical places and architectural novelties, as well as various museums.

Two years ago, while in Washington, DC, I extended my trip so I could spend a week in the Smithsonians.

I was as excited as a kid when I left the hotel, ready for an adventure. I drove for about an hour and I finally pulled into the parking lot of a museum I found in the literature.

I went to the entrance and found I was early and had almost a half hour to wait, so I went back to my car and ruffled through the papers in my briefcase.

Finally I was allowed to enter.

I strolled around trying to find something that would hold my interest. I struggled to become involved. I just wasn't into it but I continued walking and looking.

After an hour or so, I sat on one of the uncomfortable benches in the middle of the room and watched the other patrons as they studied the exhibits. And out of the corner of my eye, I saw you.

I turned my attention to you as you walked slowly though the exhibit, pointing and explaining it to the group with you.

I was fascinated by you and I got up and joined the group for the rest of the tour. I was careful to stay in the outside and act as inconspicuous as possible as I watched you. I saw you as a challenge for me and a way to relieve the boredom of the day.

When we neared the end of the tour, you asked for any questions. I asked the origin of the last two items and you responded patiently and knowledgeably. You looked directly as you responded and I was satisfied with this initial contact with you.

I moved about the area when the group had left and made sure to encounter you again, this time making more small talk and becoming a little friendly. As we talked, I looked at your breasts, making sure that you saw my eyes studying you.

I wanted to test your response and I became more obvious and bolder in my body language and in my aggressiveness.

I detected some uncertainty in your responses but you did not leave. This was very exciting to me and my cock became alive. I moved in such a manner that you had to notice my hard cock pressing against my slacks and just to be sure, I pushed it with my hand and readjusted it a little.

You were very aware of my cock then, and I saw you shudder slightly as you became more interested in the game I was playing with you.

You may have thought it was harmless flirtation, but I was serious.

After a few minutes, I thanked you for your help and said I must leave for lunch and asked if you knew of an interesting place away from the area of the museum... someplace unusual and different.

You mentioned a place that you sometimes visited on the way home when you felt dark and moody. I thanked you and invited you to meet me there for wine and a light lunch. You declined and thanked me, as you had another tour set in a few minutes.

We parted, and as I left I looked back at you and smiled. I stopped at the door for a moment and stared at you. You looked back and returned my smile and gave me a little tentative wave. I left the building and went to the club you directed me to.

The decor was eclectic and so were the customers. I could feel the sex when I entered the room. There was a aura of erotic electricity and just base lust that almost oozed out.

They were only pretending that this was a restaurant. It was a meat market. A banquet of sexual offerings not explicitly stated but obvious nonetheless. I loved it.

I sat at a table near the wall so I could watch everyone. There were males with males, females with females, males with females and others of uncertain gender together... a potpourri and a bouillabaisse of eccentric and erotic characters, all thrown together and ready to be served.

And I was hungry.

I mingled with those at the bar and found many willing partners for whatever ideas I could propose, and I felt my mind racing with the possibilities and my cock urging me to quickly decide.

Then you walked in. I wasn't surprised, although I didn't expect you. I knew then what I wanted... and what I would take and have.

I met you and took your hands and invited you to my table. We ordered wine and talked about the people around us, and teased each other with inuendo and easy, coy laughs and smiles.

Your eyes burned into my mind and I could feel your hot cunt sending messages of open welcome and need in my mind.

There was no need for further talk, so I stood up and took your hands and led you to the back. I found a storage room and we went inside.

You leaned to me and we kissed deeply and passionately as my hands felt your ass and lifted your skirt so I could caress your flesh through your panties. My cock pushed into your stomach as it sought your cunt.

I pushed you down to your knees and you dropped willingly, and unzipped my slacks. You reached in and grabbed my cock roughly, in such desperate need to have it in your hands.

You pulled it out and felt the hotness as it pulsed and throbbed in your hand. And in an instant you had sucked it deep into your mouth and were moaning as you bobbed your head up and down on my raging hard cock.

My hands on your head guided your mouth and set the pace I wanted, and as I looked down into your glazed, wet eyes, I realized I wanted more than this. Your cocksucking was very accomplished, but I didn't want you to suck me.

I wanted to fuck your face and to control you and use you, so I pulled my cock out. You looked at me like I was crazy, but I held my cock up to your lips, and every time you opened your mouth and tried to suck my cock back in, I pulled it away and slapped your mouth with it... SLAP... SLAP... SLAP.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.