Shower Of Pain - Cover

Shower Of Pain

by Zaso

Copyright© 2006 by Zaso

Erotica Sex Story: My kid sister likes to watch me jack off in the shower. When I catch her, I show her what she's been missing. It's a painful lesson.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Rape   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   First   Masturbation   Violence   .

I'm not sure when, exactly, I got into the habit of jacking off in the shower. But every morning, before school, then later, before school or work, I would shuffle my feet into the hall bathroom I shared with my bratty kid sister, morning wood leading the way. The heat of the water, the soothing feeling as my muscles relaxed... it wouldn't take more than a handful of minutes (pun intended) before my pumping made my cock shoot thick streams of ball juice that splashed the glass wall of the shower.

And it didn't have to be in the morning, either. My libido had linked the sensation of a shower to the desire to cum, so that, basically, any time I got clean, I got dirty, too. Didn't matter if anyone else was home, if I had a date that evening (hell, at twenty-two, I could still be ready again just a few minutes after cumming), or what. If I took a shower, that meant I was gonna jack off.

One Saturday morning, after Mom had gone to work, I awoke around ten, still feeling frustrated after the night before. It had been my fifth date with cute little Brittney, and she still had not put out. She had let me get as far as exposing her firm round C-cups and letting me suck on them, and rub her pussy through her jeans, but she wouldn't even jack me off, much less give me a suck-job. I was starting to lose my patience.

Who the fuck doesn't screw by the fifth date? I thought as I headed to the shower, feeling the lingering aftereffects of the beer I had consumed the night before. It's not like Brittney's a virgin. I know she had fucked Joey Orkowski. And on the third date!

I padded across the thick flocate rug in the bathroom, dropping my shorts. I turned on the water, brushed my teeth as I waited for it to heat up. Once it was warm enough, I slid open the glass door and got in, sighing under the heat of the spray. And almost immediately, Ol' Big One-Eye started growing, until it was sticking out from my body.

I started thinking about Brittney's body. She was one of those compact, voluptuous girls, just five feet tall but with 36-inch hips and tits. She had a real cute face, soft and round, and full lips that I knew had been made for sucking dick. Joey had told me that she wasn't a real blonde, not that I really cared. But, according to him, she shaved. Now that was hot.

Soap dripping down my body, I started stroking my dick, fantasizing that hot little Brittney was on her knees before me, sucking my balls and licking the head of my dick as I stroked it. I imagined her begging me to cum all over her impish little face...

Over the hiss of the shower, I heard a gasp, followed by a bumping sound. I stopped jacking, opening my eyes. Outside the glass wall of the shower, I saw that the door to the linen closet was partially open. I stared at it suspiciously. I deduced instantly what was going on. You little bitch, I thought.

Quickly, I twisted off the shower, jerked open the shower door, stepped out, and approached the linen closet. I heard more noises from within, unmistakable feminine gasps. Yup, I was right.

I jerked open the door, still naked and dripping with water. And there was the little brat, my kid sister Tina, hunched up on the floor beneath the lowest shelf, wearing just a pair of cotton panties and a loose black tank-top. She stared up at me with big, round green eyes. Her short brown hair was mussed, like she hadn't bothered to brush it out after waking up.

"Oh, shit!" she exclaimed. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

"What the fuck are you doing?" I roared, reaching down to grasp her arm, just under the shoulder. My sister was a skinny little thing, just sixteen years old. She stood all of five-three and had a narrow, tight little body. Not much in the way of tits, but Tina had a pretty firm, tight round ass.

Tina gasped as I hauled her out of the closet, and trembled before me. I'm a pretty muscular guy, with well-defined arms and chest and heavy, thick legs. I was more than half a foot taller and almost twice my sister's weight.

"So you were watching me, huh?" I shouted at her, making Tina flinch. Tina struggled against me, but I held her firmly with both hands gripping her shoulders. As she squirmed, my dick brushed against her abdomen, leaving streaks of pre-cum across her flat belly, just beneath her pierced navel.

"Let me go, Robbie!" cried my sister, glaring up at me. Her lips pouted angrily. She looked down at my still-hard dick. "And don't touch me with that thing!"

"I wanna know why you were watching me," I said, shaking her.

Tina paled. "I-I wasn't watching!" she proclaimed, but the blush of her embarrassment gave her away. "I, uh, lost a contact lens, and I-I thought it went under the door—"

"Bullshit," I said darkly, looking Tina over. Her little A-cup tits sported thick nipples that pushed against the fabric of her top, and I was pretty sure I could smell her pussy. I sneered evilly. "Did it turn you on to watch me jack off?"

My sister recoiled. "What? O-o-of course not! I-I wasn't even looking at you!"

"Yes, you were," I said. "You were watching me jack off. Admit it."

Tina's eyes suddenly blazed. "So what!" she said haughtily. "Why were you jacking off in the first place? What's'a'matter? Couldn't get any pussy from Brittany last night?"

I felt my face get hot with anger. "What the fuck do you know about that?" I asked, shaking my sister.

Tina squirmed, frustrated in her attempts to break out of my grip. She gave me a sneering look. "I know she ain't giving you any pie," she gloated. She laughed. "What'cha doing wrong, Robbie? She was all over Joey when they were together. But you guys been dating for, what, two weeks? And you still ain't got your wick wet!"

I glared at my sister. "Shut up, you little bitch!" I yelled in her face, shaking her.

Tina winced, then shouted back, "Fuck you! Let me go!"

"Fuck me?" I cried. "Fuck you!" I spun my sister around, then shoved her to the floor, onto the big bushy white rug that covered the floor. Tina cried out in surprise, falling onto her hands and knees. I dropped to my knees and planted my hand on her back, pushing her down. She grunted as she was pressed to the floor. She sputtered as thick tufts of the rug pressed against her face.

"Robbie!" she cried angrily, tossing her head back and forth as she tried to look at me over her shoulder. "God damn it! Let me the fuck go!"

"I don't think so," I growled, straddling her lower legs, keeping her pinned with my left hand splayed across her narrow back. My sister's legs kicked against my butt as she squirmed. I curled my fingers under the waistband of her cotton undies, pulled them down to expose her fine, pale little ass. Oh, man...

Tina gasped. "Wh-what are you—" began my little sister.

I jerked my hand back roughly, literally tearing Tina's panties away. The sharp snap of the elastic band giving way echoed in the room. My sister cried out as I ripped her underwear off her hips, exposing her hot little ass completely. Little red lines and welts were left along her hips as I tossed her mutilated panties over my shoulder.

"Ow!" she shrieked into the rug. "Mother fucker! What are you doing?"

I quickly spread my sister's legs apart, before she knew what I was doing, and settled between them. My cock was fiercely erect as I saw the thick brown bush between Tina's legs, framing the plump, pink lips of her pussy. The hair looked a little matted and damp, and her pussy was obviously wet.

So Tina had gotten wet watching me jack off, I thought. I chuckled darkly.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.