Daddy's XXX Casting Call
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2006 by scouries

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - 18 yo virgin teen learns family secret on mothers deathbed. Her father is alive? He's making movies in Florida? With her grandpa? Triple X movies? Will the lovely young girl join daddy on camera? Spill her virgin blood for the viewing public? Read on...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   First   Pregnancy  

It actually took her another day and a half to realize she'd been watching her father and grandfather. The next morning she had returned to the Japanese site, bookmarked it, then checked out the name of the production company, hoping to find a clue to the two men.

She found an English language site where she could download the film for only $7 U.S. and soon had it safely stored on her hard drive, and then spent the afternoon watching it from beginning to end.

Finally, early the second day she clicked on a site called ScouriesFamilyEnterprises, saw the welcoming, smiling man for the first time. Except it was the man in the film. His name was James Roderick Scouries, the name on the line for father on her birth certificate.

Her father was a porn star! Her grandfather too?? Recoiled from the thought. Was almost sick thinking of what she'd done with the two in her dreams. Questioned the decision she'd made days ago to go and meet this man whose seed had made her.

Then she watched the film again. Knew she wanted her father to take her maiden blood. Knew she wanted both men to possess her.

A couple of nights later, on January 11th, on the same evening Jimmy Scouries called his dad and told him about his plans for the sequel, she saw the black bordered boxed ad: casting call ScouriesFamilyFilms Sequel to 'Miami Meat' Filming Feb 5-28th Contact- Josie, po box 317, miami beach, florida, 34340 e-mail Josie@scouries dot cock

She spent the next two weeks packing, preparing... On the 27th she got in her car and headed south on I-95. She was going to be a movie star...

Miami January 2006

Daddy flew in on the twenty-fifth, eager to continue his career as an elderly sex symbol. Not so strangely to my eyes, the first had turned out just as I had predicted. Having an elderly man as one of the male leads, couple him with another who was obviously his son, set it in America's sexiest city, have seven of the most beautiful girls starring in it, sell it through the internet... it had become a financial bonanza after just nine months in release.

"How much did we make on that first film anyway?" Dad asked casually during dinner his first night in town.

"Has Daddy signed his new contract yet Bobby?"

"Not yet Jimmy, but I brought one," my brother answered as he reached into his jacket.

"You want me to sign another contract. Your own dad?"

"How much did you get last time pop?" I asked as I pulled out my pen.

"Sweet F. A."

"I bought you a new car this summer."

"Oh fuck it, give me the damn contract." After signing it with a flourish he asked again, "So did we really make any money on the first."

"Yes, I believe I did. What are the latest figures Bobby?"

"Well pop," he started to explain, "there were two main revenue streams in this project; one, DVD sales, and two, movie downloads direct from the Internet."

"Cut the bullshit Bobby!" dad ordered.

"Each DVD sale of $24.95 netted ScouriesFamilyEntertainment approximately $9.95 profit after postage, handling, financial costs, advertising, taxes, etc., etc. Eight hundred and thirteen thousand copies have been sold to date."

"WHAT!" Daddy roared.

"This then netted us approximately eight point one million in profits." Daddy simply sagged in his seat as Bobby droned happily on, "Direct downloads turned out to be the more lucrative stream though. Even though we only charged $6.99 a download, netting about three dollars after all costs, we have managed to push out just over seven million downloads to date."

I could see daddy doing the math in his head, see the eruption building. "You've made thirty million bucks in all," he demanded.

"More or less," I conceded.

"And I got a car?"

"That was a seventy-two thousand dollar car daddy."

"But," he started to sputter.

"Daddy, you're rich already. If we give it to you we'll just have to pay inheritance tax on it some day. Now let's get to bed, I want you fresh pops, we have screen tests starting this week."


"What's this movie about anyway," pops asked the next morning as we ate breakfast.

"First of all, Bobby's not going to be in this one. Melissa's dead set against it." Yes brother Bobby had appeared in part one, although in a minor role compared to dads and mine. Melissa hadn't been pleased and surprisingly Bobby had then acceded to her subsequent ultimatum and married her.

Dad and I were actually starting to like her. Her being pregnant with Dad's first grandson and my nephew had produced a mellowing in our original harsh attitude towards her.

"Of course he's not. He's going to be a father soon," Dad agreed.

"So this time, it's just you and I," I continued. "I finally fall in love. Decide to get married to a beautiful, kind, intelligent loving girl. A virgin. With great tits."

"Figures. And then what?"

"You like her. Approve. Then fall in love with her yourself. Seduce her; rape her really, when I'm away. Try to steal your son's true love away from him. Even though he's been supporting you for years..."

"Yeah right. Like thirty million worth of support. So what happens in the end?"

"I'm not sure yet. I got a Taiwanese internet polling firm testing the different scenarios with our target audience. But shit dad, what girl wouldn't choose me?"


2006 the sequel

"I've found her boss... you gotta see this test," Pete almost yelled as he burst into my office.

"Who?" Daddy asked.

"The star... the Goddess... this girl should be in Hollywood... fuck, starring in a hundred million dollar film."

"What's she doing here them?" Daddy wanted to know, the distrusting Maine fisherman never far from the surface.

"Skin so luminous we won't need extra lighting... green eyes and silky red hair... breasts... oh shit boss, breast riper that the juiciest apple... a triangle of pubic hair that draws your eyes..."

"Have you been smoking again Pete?"

"Fuck you boss. You wanted a girl that would drive a daddy and his son apart. A girl any man would die to possess... those Japs are going to be pulling their little pricks so fuckin hard they'll wear them out, the"

"Pete, Pete, who is this goddess?"

"Miss Bianca Anne Downing, an angel," he enthused.

"B... A... D, bad?" I asked laughing.

"She'll be in at ten tomorrow... I cancelled all the other tests... you'll see," he promised.

"Has she acted before?"

"You'll see."


We all simply stood openmouthed when Miss Bianca Downing was escorted on scene by Josie at ten the next morning. I finally turned and mumbled to Pete, "Shit man, why didn't you tell me she was perfect?"

"Screw you boss," he laughed.

"Mr. Scouries," the angel breathed, a broad welcoming smile on her face.

"Miss Downing?" I asked and then offered her my hand. She simply walked by my hand and plastered her body against mine. Then she gave me a quick European peck on each cheek as I felt her nipples harden against my chest. Every man in the room groaned.

When she danced backwards out of my arms I almost fell.

"And you're the handsome member of the family," she said as she turned and embraced my still awestruck Daddy.

"Miss... yes I... I mean... I'm his father," Daddy stuttered.

"You were so good in the first film... handsome... and then in bed, with the blond... you were so strong, so virile, so sexy... it's why I wanted to play in this one."

"You did? Well... thanks Miss," dad continued to mumble while I wanted to ask her, what about me?

"Should I take off my clothes now sir, my dress?" she asked Pete as she moved towards the centre of the stage.

While every man in the room nodded their heads eagerly, I answered, suddenly jealous of sharing this girl with anyone, "That's not necessary Miss Downing, Pete got some good shots yesterday."

"But I wasn't naked. Maybe you better check if I'm okay in front of the camera. Under the lights. Without my clothes on," she added as twenty some heads continued to nod in agreement.

"I don't think we really have to," I started before being interrupted.

"I think we should boss... we have to get everything set, the lighting, the marks, make sure Miss Downing's makeup is okay, well you know," Pete said.

All of us gasped when she slipped the two spaghetti straps off her shoulders and let the dress drop to the floor.

"Jesus H." Daddy groaned, then added, "You're not wearing any underwear."

"I though it'd be easier," Bianca said sweetly, then walked around the room and introduced herself to every man and woman in the room.

Oh lord! I was in love. We all were. Even the women wanted her.


"I don't think this is a good career choice for you Miss Downing," I started when Daddy and I had finally dragged the girl from the studio and upstairs to my condo for lunch.

"Call me Bianca or Bee," she insisted. "Why not sir?"

"Jimmy, call me Jimmy. You can call that old man sir if you want to," I replied indicating dad.

"Do you want me in the film Mr. Scouries?" she asked dad plaintively.

"I think Jimmies worried this isn't the right type of film... I mean a beautiful girl like you could do so much better," Dad argued. "What will your parents think? Having sex in a film with an old man."

"I don't have any family. My mom died... at Christmas... cancer... I don't have a father, or a grandfather. You can be my grampa sir," she added.

"If you're just doing it for the money, I could probably help," I started.

"I'll earn it by myself, I don't want charity."

"You're a young girl, you don't understand about men," dad argued.

"I had to do things... when I was younger... fourteen, fifteen, sixteen... he made me, he sold me to his friends," she lied.

"Who did?" dad and I shouted, both of us ready to kill this bastard.

"A pimp. He beat me. Hurt me," she cried. "Then I finally got away. I went home to mama... she was dying... but he still wants me... I don't want him to find me Mr. Scouries," she pled as tears slid down her cheeks.

"You'll stay with us Bianca," dad announced as he took the trembling girl into his arms, "we've got lost of room here, don't we Jimmy?"

She moved in that afternoon but in the ensuing days she couldn't be dissuaded from acting in the film. Both dad and I tried to talk her out of it as we escorted her around Miami, from the Everglades to Little Havana, from South Beach to Key West, from a Panthers game to watching Shaq, but always smiling she simply refused.

Dad and I were both in love with her; the movie scenario was playing out in real life. We both tried to get her into bed but she gently refused and slept alone.

"Maybe we should practice, do it once alone before we do it in front of everyone," I suggested repeatedly in the days leading up to the big scene.

"I'm more experienced, you'd probably be better with an older man," dad would object.

"The first time... with both of you, it should be on camera... real... love... sex," she struggled to explain.


When we started filming we spent the first couple of days getting outdoor shots from various locations around town. Backgrounds and fillers that highlighted the beauty of our fair city. Then the big day finally arrived.


"I don't want this just to be a typical porn film sex scene," Bianca, standing naked, was instructing Pete and the whole film crew who were surrounding her when I entered the stage. "You're professionals," she added as she looked at each of them in turn.

"Yes Miss Downing," Pete, our director agreed as everyone else nodded.

"Mr. Scouries is going to make love to me. He's playing a man who's in love with an innocent virgin... me," she said grinning shyly.

"Lucky dog," Jake, one of our cameramen, muttered.

"We're not in any rush. We're definitely not trying to save film here. If he's capable," and here she looked up and smiled over at me, "we may be at it for quite some time. Hours maybe," she laughed. "Now don't run out of film."

"Yes Miss Bianca," echoed around the room as the laughing and happy crew moved to their places.

"And I thought I was the producer," I complained when Bianca finally walked over towards me.

"Morning Mr. Scouries," Bianca cooed into my ear. "I thought you might have enough already on your mind," she said as her hand lightly touched my penis through my jeans. "it's such hard work... although you do seem ready," she teased, laughing as her fingers traced my raging erection.

"And good morning to you Miss Downing," I answered as I lifted her hand away.

"So, are you going to make love to me today?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Pretend I'm the most desirable woman in the world. Make love with me like you would if you really wanted me to be your wife," Bianca

"You are the most desirable woman in the world."

"I love you Mr. Scouries. Jimmy..."

"Are you sure about this," I asked.

"Forget everything, everyone else. No matter what happens, love me," she pled.

"SILENCE ON THE SET," Pete suddenly yelled, "positions everyone. Jimmy, Miss Downing," he directed.

In the script I was to silently enter my fiancés bedroom as she slept naked, watch silently in the soft moonlight before sliding onto the soft, silk sheets.

"ACTION," Pete called.

She took my breath away when I slipped back onto the set; she was simply one of those girls who captured you totally every time you saw her. For minutes the four cameras we were using moved from Bianca lying open and naked on the bed, to me, as I moved silently around the room, staring.

Bianca's knees were spread as she feigned sleep for the cameras, her sex open among a bed of red pubic curls. My cock leapt to attention, punching through the fly on my boxers in a salute to her waiting insides.

"What?... Who is it?" Bianca demanded as she suddenly woke. "Jimmy? Is that you Jimmy?"

"I can't wait," I groaned, my lines completely forgotten as I slipped onto the bed.

"Not before our marriage," she protested and then when she saw my waving pole, gasped. "Oh my gawd Jimmy, I can't," she started before I captured her lips under mine.

For the next few minutes, as she pretended to struggle for the cameras, her body unreservedly welcomed me. Her breasts were just that perfect mixture of firmness and softness, full handfuls that were capped by straining pink nipples that seemed to leap to meet my hands.

She gasped, then moaned my name as my fingers moved remorselessly over her silken hills.

"Ohhhh," she grunted as my hand moved down and across her mound and slid down her already moist slit.

Spreading her with my fingers I saw her red insides bared, then felt her body tremble as a finger found her waving, uncovered clit.

"Pleassssse... Hurry," she cried, her hips now thrashing in need.

I moved my hands relentlessly over her, her hips, her breasts, her bum, her back, through her hair, then back to her engorged sex.

"Do it Jimmy... now... please Jimmy... love me... fuck me," she finally wailed, her total surrender obvious to the camera, as her hand captured my thick prick and pulled it towards her.

"Are you sure honey," I whispered as I held myself just above her, supporting my weight on my extended arms.

"Hurry," she whimpered.

Then her wailing, "aaahhhhhhhhhh," exploded through the set and echoed back as I punched deep inside of her.

I immediately felt the blood flow hotly over my engorged shaft, vaguely understood she was a virgin as I again and again thrust inside of her.

If you ever see the film and you listen carefully just seconds after Bianca's deflowerment you'll hear a muffled, "Jesus... she issss a virgin," that one of the crew spat out. But we were oblivious to everything except each other.

I finally sensed her hurt, saw her pain, and momentarily slowed my assault. "No, harder... more," Bianca demanded through her tears. "Please daddy, make me a woman" she whispered as her ankles locked me in.

I hard fucked her! But tenderly. With love. It's hard to explain. I was a piston pounding into Bianca's dark cave. But her cunt was somehow responding to every inch of my burning cock, squeezing, caressing, igniting a million nerve endings even as I moved in and out of her.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.