Words Made Flesh
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2006 by Julia Winters

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Two lesbians decided to bring a third woman into their bed, as well as into their hearts. A fascination with controversial porn brings them together, but will jealousy and past lovers tear them apart?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Foot Fetish  

"You have got to be fucking kidding me," Amelia spat as she glared at the two naked girls who were modestly covering themselves.

"What? What's the big deal?" Estelle retorted with attitude.

"How could you two just go behind my back like this?"

Sophia was still drowsy from just waking up, but she knew that nothing she could say would help matters. She dared not look Amelia in the eye. Instead, she just hung her head and stared at the pattern on the bedspread and listened helplessly as her two lovers fought.

"It was your idea!" Estelle growled, her anger quickly growing, "I thought we were going to try to make this work."

"Yeah; WE, not YOU. And it was my idea for you two to spend more time together."

"Well, what do you think we've been doing?"

"Not. Fucking. Funny. Sophia, I think you need to leave."

Sophia didn't need to be told twice. She quickly swung her feet over the bed, grabbed her clothes and ran to the bathroom to get dressed. She was torn between confusion, resentment and shame. How could this have happened? They were so close... so intimate, just the other night. She had to agree that she didn't see how she and Estelle were crossing the line after an encounter like that. But then what the hell did she know? She'd never been in a three-way relationship before.

Although she didn't want to look into it, the presence of the mirror was just too distracting. Sophia finished buttoning her pants and slowly lifted her head so that she could see her reflection. It looked so different than she remembered. Her eyes lacked the warmth and familiarity that made her radiate with innocence. They glistened with the wetness of tears waiting to spill, but Sophia forced herself to be stronger than that. She looked away.

On her way out the door, she stopped in the living room as she saw Amelia's present waiting for her on the counter. She could hear the two arguing loudly in the bedroom as she silently debated whether she should take the bag or not. She decided that leaving it might make Amelia even angrier, so she picked it up and left.


Trevor entered the bedroom to find Kaylin sitting at the computer, rocking out to some heavy metal. She turned around to face him and smiled wickedly.

"What's with the 'canary that turned around and beat the shit out of the cat' look?" Trevor inquired.

"Oh, let's just say that fortunate circumstances allowed me to... shall we say, amend our plan," Kaylin stated proudly, adding off of Trevor's confused look, "I tattled on a couple of naughty girls. I may have embellished a bit, but it got the point across. Those bitches will be broken up before you even come tonight."

"Kaylin..." Trevor's began with a voice of disappointment.

"What? I thought this is what you wanted."

"Yeah. Well, I did. But this is a pretty harsh punishment for one mistake. I don't think it's a good idea to dwell on it anymore is all."

Kaylin's face showed that she was not pleased with his comments, but she quickly covered it up with a fake smile. Her arm stretched out to him, and he obediently came over to her. As he approached her, she wrapped her arm around his waist and looked up at him. This was a subtle, but effective method she used to make him feel that he was the dominant one in their relationship.

"Baby, you know I'm only doing this for you. It wasn't just her; it was all of them. They humiliated you."

"I just don't feel the need for vengeance."

"Of course you don't. You have a big heart, but if you don't stand up for yourself people will keep doing these kinds of things to you. This is about more than just them fucking you over. It's about not letting yourself get fucked over." Kaylin began to caress his back with her fingernails as she continued, "you've got so much potential that others don't see. To be honest, it's what I find so attractive about you."

"Yeah?" Trevor responded softly as he gradually succumbed to Kaylin's gentle touch.

"Absolutely; and the fact that you don't see it makes you even sexier."

Kaylin's other hand began fondling Trevor's cock through his pants, a move which resulted in him losing the will to argue. Instead, he leaned his head down to Kaylin's and pressed his lips against hers. She responded by grabbing his head and kissing him back passionately. Her fingers slowly unzipped his pants, causing his bulge to push the underwear out. Kaylin took this opportunity to lean in and lightly clamp her teeth around his hardness, sucking it through his clothes. Trevor responded with a variety of guttural noises.

"See," Kaylin said as she took a moment to look up into Trevor's eyes again, "I wouldn't do this to just anyone. And I wouldn't let just anyone fuck me."

Trevor could only nod in agreement, closing his eyes and panting as she brought her mouth back to his cock.


Sophia sat on her bed with her back to the wall. There was no depressing music playing, the lights were not turned off, and not a tear rolled down her cheek. She held the bag that held Amelia's present in her hands, turning it over and over absent-mindedly as she pondered what had just happened. Her mind simultaneously considered what would happen in the future. Were they broken up? Would Estelle be able to talk some sense into her jealous girlfriend? Would they get back together under certain conditions, or would they try to remain 'just friends'? What if Amelia never wanted to see her again?

The feeling seem to come back in her fingers as she accidentally let the back slip onto the bed. Sophia wondered whether she should open it under such chaotic circumstances. It certainly would not mean what Amelia had originally intended it to mean, whatever it was. Still, Sophia was beginning to get curious, After all, it was unlike Amelia to show any kind of romantic gesture such as a gift.

Sophia picked up the bag and was about to open it when she heard a knock at her bedroom door.

"What?" she said barely above a whisper, for she hadn't spoken all morning and her voice was hoarse.

The door opened softly and Raquel stepped inside the room. "Can we talk?" she asked somberly.

"Now's really not a good time," Sophia responded without turning her head to look at her.

"Well, there never seems to be a good time anymore. Not since you've started hanging out with that girl Amelia."

Sophia raised her head sharply at the mention of that name. She immediately knew that she'd betrayed herself, for Raquel reacted to this by hardening her face.

"Oh, that got your attention, did it? Well here's something else that might pique your interest. Trevor stopped by today."

Sophia didn't say anything, but looked away shamefully, for she knew that she was trapped. There was no possible way for her to avoid this discussion, the discussion that she'd been dreading to have.

"Sophie, why didn't you tell me you two broke up?" Raquel's voice sounded more hurt than angry.

"Because we just broke up!" Sophia said to emphasize how difficult of a time in her life this was, "It's not something I really want to brag about."

"Brag? Who's asking you to... you know, this is exactly what I'm talking about. You never talk to me anymore, you're never around. We used to tell each other everything. Now you act like a god damned moody teenager!"

Sophia's eyes widened as she realized how much trouble she was in, as she had never heard her roommate swear before. That struck such an emotional chord in her that she could hold it in no longer; Sophia buried her head in her knees and burst into tears. She didn't see Raquel's face soften at seeing her friend cry, nor did she notice that she had made her way over to the bed and was now standing in front of her.

"I'm sorry Sophie, I didn't mean to yell," Raquel said with a gentle voice, "I just miss you."

Sophia raised her head and looked up with a bitter expression on her face, tears still flowing from her eyes. She stared at Raquel In disbelief.

"So this is about you?"

"No, I —"

"I'm SORRY," Sophia's voiced raised, "if my pain inconveniences you."

Raquel sighed and shook her head, realizing that anything she could say might be taken the wrong way. Defeated, she turned around to leave without another word. Sophia's eyes burned into Raquel's back as she walked out of the room without looking back. She silently cursed herself for not having enough control to keep herself from crying, and quickly wiped the tears from her cheek.


Kaylin: So she just told you to get out and that was that?

Sophia: Yeah, and I haven't heard anything else from her in two days.

Kaylin: Well that sucks. I don't see what you did wrong...

Sophia raised her hands emphatically and mouthed the words "thank you" to the laptop screen after reading that last message. She took a sip from her caramel latte and thought of what to say next. The past couple of days had proved to be a period of extremes. On the one hand, she had never felt such emotional turmoil between the neglect of Amelia and the silent remorse from Raquel. On the other hand, Kaylin had become like a beacon of light in these dark times. They had developed an amazing friendship in such a short time and were now emailing each other several times a day. In fact, they had gotten so close that Sophia actually felt comfortable confiding her recent romantic dilemma to her.

Sophia: Thank you. I still feel guilty about it. I mean, I broke Amelia's trust.

Kaylin: Did Amelia tell you or Estelle that you two couldn't have sex?

Sophia: No.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.