Words Made Flesh - Cover

Words Made Flesh

Copyright© 2006 by Julia Winters

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Two lesbians decided to bring a third woman into their bed, as well as into their hearts. A fascination with controversial porn brings them together, but will jealousy and past lovers tear them apart?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Foot Fetish  

Hello, my name is Kimber. I've been lurking on different erotic message boards for a long time now, but this one really sounded interesting. So I thought I'd join and tell my story.

My most erotic experience had to be on my 18th birthday. My friends took me to this place called The Basement. I'd never heard of anything like it, before or since (unfortunately). But wow, let's see if I can capture my feeling as I went through that experience.

It didn't look like much from the outside - in fact, it looked like an old abandoned warehouse! The doors were steel and clanged really loud when you shut them. After passing through the first room, though, we went down these stairs and into this really beautiful room that had a forest green carpet and black walls. The way the light was positioned, you couldn't see anything too clearly... only impressions of things. Which was alright, cos there wasn't really anything in the room except for a few chairs against a wall.

After a few minutes, my name was called by a lady at a doorway. Even though it was dark, I could see that she was completely naked, except for a black cloth around her tummy. She then took my hand and led me down a really long hallway. At one point everything was pitch black and it felt like we were walking forever. I took my other hand and clung to her arm, which she didn't seem to mind. I guess a lot of people going through there get scared, too. At least, I'd like to think so.

Finally we reached a large room with nothing but a long, thin bed in the center. The bed was as high as a desk and had straps at either end. I noticed that there was some strange, beatless ambient music playing in the background. The lady then took the cloth from her stomach and wrapped it around my eyes so that I couldn't see anything at all. She started to take my top off, then my bra. At this point I was very nervous, but it was too late to go back now! She slowly unbuttoned my pants and slid them down my legs. Although I felt chilly at first, I was surprised that I wasn't freezing. There was only one piece of clothing left. Her fingers grazed my pubic hair as they pulled down my panties and I shivered.

Of course, it didn't occur to me that I had to lift my legs to take everything off, so I leaned into her as she pulled my clothes from each foot. I had never felt another woman's body pressed up against mine, and I guess the combination of that and the chilliness started to make me wet. She then led me to the center of the room, but I walked slow cos I was afraid of tripping. Suddenly she told me to stop, then guided me down on the bed and asked me to lie down. I did, then she strapped my arms and feet so that I couldn't get away. This made me really nervous, but also really excited, so I didn't say anything.

Then I heard her walk away and I was left all alone for what seemed like an ETERNITY! My mind began to wander and I tried not to panic. I tested the straps and found them to be very secure. After awhile, I heard someone whisper my name. I said "yes?", but no one responded. Then I felt something very soft on my tummy. It might have been a feather, I'm not sure. It sure startled me though.

Anyways, then there were more feathery sensations all over my body, which made me wonder just how many people were there. The music made it difficult to tell cos they were so quiet. Soon fingers began tracing circles around my ankles. Then more fingers brushed back and forth on my neck. I tilted my head to one side cos it felt good and was met by a pair of mysterious lips! They pressed onto my lips and I opened my mouth so that it could kiss me deeply. I felt two more mouths, one on each nipple. They took turns trying different techniques on me. One would suck gently while the other flicked its tongue on the tip of my nipple.

By this time, the hands that were at my ankles began massaging my feet. There were hands next to the mouths on my breasts, too, massaging them. Another hand began caressing my mound, encouraging my legs to spread. I bent my knees so that I could open my thighs and let that hand explore where it wanted. A single finger began rubbing all around down there at first, but was soon joined by a couple more fingers. One of them entered into my pussy, while at the same time one of the hands massaging my feet was replaced by another mouth! The mouth sucked on each toe, one by one, and stuck its tongue in between them as well.

Between the mouths on my lips, both breasts, toes and the fingers inside me, I was so aroused that I started to cum. My body began shaking and I arched my back. Not being able to see anything allowed my mind to drift along random fragmented thoughts and just enjoy the many sensations. This kept on for awhile, and I ended up cumming a few more times. Finally I was too exhausted to go on, and was released. When the blindfold was taken off of me, there was only that same lady there.

And that's how I spent my 18th birthday!

"Holy shit!" Sophia exclaimed before she could stop herself. She stared hard at the computer screen in awe. How in the world could she post her story now? There was simply no way that what she had experienced the other night with Amelia and Estelle could compete with that. She was actually soaking wet just from being so involved with the story, without ever having touched herself.

Sophia considered embellishing her first post to make it more incredible. The flogging threesome was the single hottest sexual experience of her life, but it paled in comparison to being molested by an entire group of people while bound and blindfolded. Perhaps she could add another person into the mix? Ah, but then one of the girls would read it and call her on it.

Suddenly it occurred to her that the story that she had just read could have just as easily had things added to it. What if the poster felt just as intimidated at the prospect of being a newbie? What if she saw her true experience as being just as lame in comparison to another's post? It wasn't that farfetched; after all, wasn't Sophia considering doing it?

This thought gave her comfort, and courage enough to post her first post, unedited. As the cursor hovered over the post button, she hesitated for a moment. Then she closed her eyes and, with determined resolve, clicked the mouse.


"Hey Raquel, what's up? Workin' hard or hardly-"

"Oh God, do NOT say that phrase in my presence. Ever." replied Raquel before Sophia could finish her sentence.

Sophia smirked at her roommate's remark. She had forgotten that Raquel hated anything trite. "Sorry, you're right. That saying's off tha hook!" teased Sophia.

Raquel stared for a moment, before uttering, "Ouch."

Raquel was hardly ever lighthearted; however, today she appeared especially annoyed. "Sophia, what's this on our coffee table?" She held up a book with a picture of a lady wearing a fur and the words 'Venus In Furs' printed on the front.

"Oh," Sophia muttered slowly, giving herself time to find a proper response. There was no way in hell that Raquel would understand her relationship with the girls, and she preferred, at this point in time at least, to not rock the boat. "It's something that one of my instructors assigned for us to read."

"Oh. Hmph." Raquel didn't seem entirely satisfied with that explanation, but let it go. "Well, anyway... what are you doing for lunch tomorrow? You know Wheaty's has that new sun dried tomato veggie wrap. Limited time only."

"What are you, a walking commercial?"

"Oh come on, it's been forever since we did lunch."

"I can't. I have... have to study." Sophia stuttered, cursing herself internally for not sounding more confident in her excuse.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.