Words Made Flesh - Cover

Words Made Flesh

Copyright© 2006 by Julia Winters

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Two lesbians decided to bring a third woman into their bed, as well as into their hearts. A fascination with controversial porn brings them together, but will jealousy and past lovers tear them apart?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Foot Fetish  

"So," Amelia began as her and Sophia sat down on the couch, "did you find a quote that was to your liking?"

Restrained techno music played in the background, surrounding them without suffocating them. The light from the dining room cast a warm glow into the living room where they were sitting. As the two girls got comfortable, Estelle appeared from the kitchen holding two wine glasses that she offered to them. Amelia took it without looking away from Sophia, as though her answer was the most important thing in the world at that moment. Sophia took the glass, but then paused and looked up at Estelle suspiciously. This caused her server to chuckle knowingly.

"There's nothing in it," she replied to Sophia's accusatory look. Sophia appeared satisfied, as she slowly sipped the wine. "No reason to drug the willing," Estelle added before disappearing into the bedroom.

Sophia was suddenly aware of Amelia's expectant eyes burning on her face and stopped drinking immediately. "Yes. As a matter of fact, I read through the entire book."

"Already?"

"Yep! And I have to say that I can totally see Severin's point of view"

"Ugh, you would," Amelia said with distaste.

"Hey, if it weren't for us submissive ones, you strong ones would have nothing to dominate."

Amelia cocked her head to show that the statement was worthy of consideration. "Wow, that's an interesting point. So what's the quote?"

Sophia, who was clearly very proud of the fact that she had memorized it, cleared her throat dramatically and recited, "My love was like a profound, a bottomless abyss, into which I kept sinking deeper and deeper, from which nothing could save me."

Upon finishing, Sophia looked at Amelia in a way that showed just a little too much confidence to not be superficial. After their last chat, she was aware that the chances of Amelia accepting her quote without criticism were slim. Her facade of confidence was only meant to be a shield against any harsh verbal blows that may now await her. However, to her surprise, Amelia didn't show signs of launching into a disapproving speech at all. On the contrary, she appeared very thoughtful.

"You know," Amelia began after taking another sip of her wine, "you have so much more strength than you give yourself credit for. I bet you thought you knew how I would react to that quote, didn't you? I could tell by the way you spoke. And yet, you stood your ground because it's what you believe in."

Sophia was again speechless, falling in love with Amelia with every new word that came forth from her tongue. Flattery was one of her most significant weaknesses.

"Listen sweetheart; don't ever think that I'm going to judge you for the way you think. Hell, Estelle isn't exactly my cerebral twin, either. But our differences give us things to learn from each other. Now listen... you're going to need to gather all of your strength for what we have planned tonight."

Sophia peered into her lover's eyes, unsure of whether she would get an answer, were she to ask about the plans that she spoke of. She knew that it was a kind of initiation process, but the details had not yet been disclosed to her. Amelia seemed to comprehend her nervousness and lifted her hand to gently stroke Sophia's cheek.

"Do you know that I'm very much in love with you today?"

Before Sophia could verbally react to Amelia's words, Estelle emerged from the bedroom and beckoned for the two to follow her. The flickering luminosity coming from the room behind her captivated Sophia, calming her nerves a little.

"Are you ready for this?" Amelia asked as she took Sophia's hand to help her up from the couch. Sophia could only nod, unable to take her eyes off of the shape-shifting darkness that she was about to become a part of.


The sounds of sweaty flesh slapping against each other echoed throughout the room as Trevor pumped rapidly into Kaylin from behind. They were both panting and groaning with a mixture of ecstasy and exhaustion, but neither of them were willing to take a break.

Kaylin held her ass high in the air as Trevor's thrusts rocked her back and forth. Though his cock filled her pussy, she also had a vibrator inside her anus. The buzzing of the pink dildo slowly drove it out of her, while the pressure from her lover's lower stomach pushed it back inside every time he thrust forward. Her arms were outstretched in front of her and her fingernails were dug deep into the bed sheet. Her face was pressed against the mattress so that she felt her hot breath return to her with every whimper and moan.

"God, you fuck so good!" Kaylin encouraged with enthusiasm that wasn't deteriorated by her fatigue.

"I'm thinking about you with another woman. That's so fucking hot!" replied Trevor in between gasps of air.

"Hmm... yeah, I can feel how hard it makes you. I bet you'd love to watch me fuck some other chick, wouldn't you?"

"Oh hell yes!"

Kaylin opened her eyes as a plan began to formulate in her mind. Pieces began to come together now, and the picture was becoming clearer. But the finishing touches would have to wait, for she was about to have another orgasm.


Sophia stood completely naked in the center of the room with her arms in the air. Her hands were cuffed to a one-piece suspension bar that dangled from the ceiling. Though the cuffs themselves were made from leather, a soft interior had been added for extra comfort. Her ankles were bound to the floor with similar cuffs, though they were independent of each other. The orange light from the dancing flames highlighted the curves of her body. Her dark hair blended in with the shadows that contrasted deeply with the light. Beads of sweat were already beginning to form on her forehead from the heat of several candles placed on various nightstands and bookshelves scattered around the room.

She was facing the wall opposite of the bedroom's entrance, and was a little unnerved that neither of the girls were in front of her. Suddenly she felt a pair of hands lift her hair and part it gently in the middle, then place either end on her breasts. Next, there was a tingling sensation as someone's breath grazed her left ear.

"Do you trust me?" Amelia whispered softly, to which Sophia responded only by nodding her head.

Amelia took a step back and bellowed "Then whip her!"

"What?" Sophia whimpered, alarmed at the turn of events.

"You are truly cruel," she heard Estelle's voice come from where Amelia was standing only a moment ago.

"Only a pleasure-seeker," Amelia's voice responded, now coming from the right side of the room.

Estelle giggled at this remark. A moment later, Amelia stepped into Sophia's view. She wore a giant, white fur coat on her shoulders that gave her a look of being quite feline. It was then that Sophia realized what was to happen. They were to re-enact the climatic ending of the book she had just finished reading, Venus In Furs. Sophia began to squirm with panic, for she did not want to be whipped.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.