Words Made Flesh
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2006 by Julia Winters

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Two lesbians decided to bring a third woman into their bed, as well as into their hearts. A fascination with controversial porn brings them together, but will jealousy and past lovers tear them apart?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Light Bond   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Foot Fetish  

"Well... we haven't heard anything yet," Estelle said to her lover, "maybe she's too shocked to respond."

"Nonsense my dear," Amelia reassured her, "she's just trying to figure out how to word her response. Give it time, you'll see."

"I told you we shouldn't have put that last quote in there. She can totally see through it."

"Hey," Amelia's voice became stern, "What did I say? She's gonna go for it and she won't suspect anything. So just chill out. Is your faith in me waning, hmm? Are you doubting my strategic abilities?"

"No mistress."

"Good. Now be still, like a proper mouse pad."

Both women were completely nude, and both were in front of the computer. However, there was one significant difference between the two that revealed which of them was submissive and which enjoyed dominion over the other. Amelia was sitting quite comfortably in a heavily-cushioned dark blue chair that was too big to fit under the computer desk. Her long, blood-red hair was quite striking against the fabric of her throne, and made her look like a goddess. Estelle, on the other hand, was draped across Amelia's lap on her back. Her legs hung freely over one of the chair's arms, while her head rested comfortably on the other arm.

Amelia rolled the mouse over Estelle's bare stomach, manipulating the cursor on the monitor. Estelle seemed to quite enjoy her predicament, although every once in awhile a giggle would escape her due to the rollers on the mouse touching a sensitive area on her lower tummy.

"Oh that tickles, does it?" Amelia said as a grin spread across her face.

"Hey," Estelle retorted, "be nice... or I won't play at all."

Amelia obviously took this as a challenge as the mouse began to creep its way from the lower stomach up to the cleavage between the breasts. Amelia's green eyes seemed to sparkle as they savored her lover's facial features shifting and eyelids fluttering in response to this. She cocked her head to the side and said "Oh... I think I can get you to play."

Estelle simply sighed, for she knew that she was helpless against her mistress's advances. After all, their personalities dictated the roles they played; it was not a conscious decision for either of them. Were it not for Amelia's unyielding pursuit in the first place, she might still be a virgin. Of course, none of that mattered at the moment because the wheels on the mouse were rotating against her left nipple, making it quite difficult to concentrate on anything else. She closed her eyes to better relish the gyrating movements of the device on her skin. She even found herself shifting her weight so that she could push her breast up into her lover's new toy. How could such a common household tool become such an erotic accessory?

Soon the wheels rolled from one breast to the other. They circled around the nipple at a moderate pace before crossing over it, causing her to again arch her chest with approval. The mouse's presence on the breast farthest away from Amelia gave her the opportunity to use her mouth on the one it had just left. After taking a moment to flick her tongue against the tip of the erect nipple, she wasted no time in clamping her entire mouth down and sucking. This unexpected change in sensation caused Estelle to moan loudly and open her eyes wide. She looked at her lover with a mix of pleasure and surprise.

"Do you want me to stop?" Amelia asked in a voice of mocked innocence.

"No mistress, please continue."

"Very well, but first I need to check the email, I think, which would mean that I should click here."

Her finger pressed down on the mouse, which was still positioned over Estelle's right nipple, with a little more force than usual. She glanced over at her lover's face to see that it had the desired effect. When she found that she had to move the cursor on the screen, her wrists movements would be purposefully exaggerated in order to press into the flesh that lay before her. Her human mouse pad squirmed accordingly.

"Well what do you know?" Amelia stated just a little too sarcastically, "guess what's waiting for us in the inbox? A letter from our little Sophia."

"Damn, that was fast!" Estelle's head shot up at the surprising news. "I thought for sure sh - oh!"

Estelle's mouth froze in mid-sentence and began to contort into an expression that was clearly lost in pleasure. The mouse had abandoned the breasts for a terrace of skin further down. Amelia rolled it back and forth over the top of Estelle's secreting flower, being careful to make sure that at least one of the wheels rubbed her clitoris.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.