The Compound
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2006 by apolaustic

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The USS Yellowstone is at the tail end of a six month deployment. The only thing left for the crew before they begin the journey home is a three day liberty call in Izmir, Turkey for some well deserved rest and relaxation. Hull Technician Second Class, Kevin Meadows is as anxious as the rest of the crew to return home, but after one day in Turkey the thought of returning home is the last thing on his mind.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

My reality was a blur. Where am I? I lifted my head and looked around. God the room is spinning. Don't look around again. Who is that sitting next to me? Bailey? No. That's old timer Grimsley from the pipe shop. When did he get here? My face, I can't feel my face. I reached up with my hand and started to pull on my lower lip. It was attached, but I couldn't feel it.

Grimsley saw me sitting there pulling on my lower lip. He waved his hand in front of my eyes, looking to see if I could focus on him. "He's really fucked up! What time did you boys get here?"

Bailey leaned in towards me, his face directly in front of mine, "Yo, Meadows! What time did we get here?"

"You don't have to scream. I can see you just fine."

"I can see you too. That's a good thing. Now what time did we get here?"

"6:17 Norfolk time, SIR!" I gave Bailey a salute.

Bailey and Grimsley started laughing their asses off for some reason. Bailey pulled away from me. "He's pretty fucked up."

Grimsley snorted, "I can see that. You know these boot camps ... They just can't hold their liquor." Grimsley took a swig of his beer, "Nope. These kids today are a bunch of pussies. You should take this boy over to 'the compound' and put some hair on his chest."

Bailey smiled. "I was already planning on it once I get enough liquid courage in him."

Grimsley grabbed me by the chin and jerked my head so that I was looking him in the eye, "Hot Damn! How would you like some hair on your chest, boy?"

The smell of beer on Grimsley's breath was enough to make my stomach turn, "Grimsley, you've got more hair on your back than I'll ever have on my chest." Bailey erupted in laughter and almost fell out of his chair. Grimsley said something under his breath about boot camps and no respect. He got up and headed towards the bar.

As soon as he got up, Jones appeared and slid into the empty chair.

Happy to see him I leaned over and tapped him on the arm, "Jonesie! Where the fuck have you been man?"

Jones didn't say a word. He just sat there pale as a ghost. Bailey saw the blank look on Jones's face and he knew something was wrong, "Are you ok?"

He didn't look up, "I ... I don't know."

There was a tone of concern in Bailey's voice, "What do you mean you don't know? Did you talk to Edith?"

"No. I couldn't get her on the phone."

"So who were you talking to all this time?"

Jones's hands were shaking on the table. "I talked to my family. They haven't heard from Edith in several weeks. My mom was a little upset that Edith hadn't called her. So then I called Tom and Lisa."

Bailey interrupted him. "Is that the couple from across the street?"

"Yeah. Lisa baby-sits for us sometimes. Tom and I are good friends. Tom had already left for work so I talked to Lisa but she was acting real weird."

"How so?"

"She wouldn't tell me anything about Edith or how she was doing. She kept saying that I'll just have to ask Edith when I get home. When I asked her why she wouldn't talk to me, all she said was: 'Because, I can't.' What the fuck does that mean?"

Bailey leaned back as he pondered the question. I was wasted, but even I knew what it could mean. Bailey lifted his glass to his mouth and emptied it. "It could mean anything. Maybe Lisa and Edith had a fight about something. You know how girls get."

Jones wasn't convinced. "After I got off the phone with Lisa, I called Edith's parents. They said the same thing that my parents said. Edith hasn't called them in over two weeks and they were a little concerned because she hasn't returned any of their calls. That's very strange for Edith. She's always racking up huge phone charges to Ohio. I'll show you the bills. They usually talk at least three times a week!"

I could tell that Jones was freaking out inside. Not knowing if the love of your life is okay will drive a man insane. I looked at Bailey and saw that he was struggling for the right thing to say. "Listen man, you didn't get to talk to Edith and your bummed out. Don't go imaging things. I'm sure she's fine."

Jones snapped his head up with a furious look in his eyes, "Today is Tuesday. I've been calling her since 6:30 this morning and she hasn't answered. Where the fuck is she at 6:30 in the morning on a Tuesday?" Bailey didn't have an answer, "I've been calling for the last three hours!"

We'd been here for three hours? Being totally insensitive to the serious conversation around me, I stood up, shaky on my feet. "I need to take a leak."

I turned, leaving Jones and Bailey alone at the table. Stumbling, I made my way to the bathroom. There was a line when I got there and I had to wait in the dim hallway. When I returned to our table, a fresh Amaretto Sour waited for me. Next to it sat a shot glass with some brown liquor in it. Bailey had a similar shot glass and a fresh White Russian. In front of Jones were a third full shot glass and a bottle of Budweiser that was half-empty. "What's with the round of shots?"

Bailey pulled my chair back to help me find my seat. "Jones has decided to join us for a drink."


I opened my eyes and saw the evening sky. My seat bucked and my head bounced off something solid. What the hell? Where am I? I lifted my head to find myself sitting in the back seat of a taxi. I let my head roll back and continued watching the sky through the rear window.

"I see stars."

Bailey stirred in the seat next to me. "Oh yeah? What do these stars look like?"

"Orange stars. Along with pink hearts, yellow moons, green clovers, and blue diamonds."

"Meadows, what the fuck are you talking about?"

"Me Lucky Charms! They're always after me Lucky Charms!"

Jones started giggling like a little girl. I haven't heard him laugh like that since back in Norfolk. Wait a minute! "Is Jones drunk?"

Bailey laughed, "Jones is piss drunk."

"When the hell did that happen?"

"Jones started drinking at the USO after you fell asleep."

"How long was I out?"

"About an hour or so. How do you feel?"

I sat up and forced myself to concentrate on my current condition, "I'm hung-over but not too bad. The sleep helped." I rubbed my eyes and took in my surroundings, "Why are we in a taxi?"

"We're in a taxi because we're going to the compound."

"Okay, are you going to tell me what the hell 'this compound' is all about?"

"It's a red light district run by the government of Turkey."

Jones' giggling got louder.

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about prostitutes. You know, women with loose morals that will do anything for money. Did I forget to mention that prostitution is legal in Turkey?"

Jones erupted in a roaring giggle fest that echoed throughout the cab.


The taxi drove away leaving the three of us standing on the sidewalk. Jones had an arm around Bailey's shoulder for support because he couldn't stand on his own. My buzz was still going strong but the world wasn't spinning like it had been back at the USO.

In front of us stood a large concrete wall that was at least fifteen feet tall and stretched the entire length of the city block. Bailey motioned to the left and started walking alongside the wall.

We reached the end of the block and found an opening in the concrete. It was wide enough to be called an alley, but not wide enough for a car to pass. We entered the opening and stepped into the dimly lit walkway. The concrete walls continued along both sides of the passage. There were a few Turkish men standing here talking amongst themselves. None of them paid any attention to our presence.

At the end of the short walkway, we found an iron gate with a large round man standing guard. To the right was a small hole about the size of a basketball in the concrete wall. Bright light and techno music poured from the opening. Bailey dumped Jones's arm on my shoulder so I could hold him up. "Wait here."

He walked up to the hole in the wall. "How much for three American?" A voice from behind the wall barked. "Thirty US." Bailey retrieved his wallet and produced two bills. He slid them into the hole. Not expecting any change, he turned to face the large man at the gate.

The guard was already in the process of opening the clunky iron clasp. The gate opened with a rusty creak and the three of us stepped through. Beyond the gate, the walkway made an abrupt right turn. We passed through an opening in the concrete wall and stepped onto a regular-looking city street.

I was amazed how the landscape had changed. Our group was standing in a small town surrounded by the large concrete walls. The streets were narrow walkways and lined with brightly colored two-story homes. There were no lawns or trees, just houses sandwiched tightly next to each other. A dull light emanated from the scattered street lamps. Different types of music filled the air from all directions. The blending of music reminded me of county fairs back home where arcade vendors tried to get the attention of patrons walking past.

Looking at the buildings, I noticed each house had a front porch with no wall behind it. The porches were all open and flowed into large indoor parlors with comfortable-looking sofas positioned to face the street. Scattered on the sofas and strutting on the porches were dozens of women wearing suggestive lingerie. The women were on display for any of the men who walked by.

Bailey was the first to speak, "Welcome to the compound."

Jones started giggling again.

My jaw was on the ground, "How big is this place?"

"Oh, about four or five city blocks. I guess there is about fifty or more houses in here. Each house has five or six women working in it, so there are easily over two hundred women in here! Come on, let's do some window shopping."

We set off to tour the streets. I couldn't believe my eyes. I've been to strip clubs before but never in my life presented with such a smorgasbord of flesh. The range of female bodies on display was incredible. Short, tall, skinny, and full bodied. Dark complexion, fair skinned, and any shade in between. Large breasts, great legs, and asses that carved from stone. Everywhere I looked, I saw another beauty more stunning than the last.

We made our way through the crowded streets, trying to take in as much of the view as we could. My mind was quickly overwhelmed. There was simply too much to look at.

"My neck is going to be sore tomorrow from snapping my head back and forth!"

Bailey bucked me in the arm, "Well if you're lucky, that won't be all that's sore tomorrow!"

Imagining the meaning of Bailey's innuendo caused a stir in my jeans. I was starting to regain more control of my senses and right now, I sensed a budge in my pants. Usually I would be embarrassed sporting a woody in public, but given the circumstances, I quickly forgot about any insecurity I harbor about my manhood.

At least an hour had gone by as we covered the territory inside the compound walls. We were all starting to sober and even Jones, who could only giggle in the taxi, was starting to speak in semi-coherent sentences. Human nature beckoned, so we found a restroom.

Jones giggled to himself, "Did you see the tits on that girl?"

Bailey laughed, "Which one?"

"You know the one I'm talking about. That blonde outside, with the black leather outfit and the boots."

Jones was a conservative type of guy. I couldn't believe my ears, "You mean that dominatrix chick? Dude! She'd break you in half!"

"I know. I want her to break me in half. I want her to break me into a thousand tiny little pieces and then slowly glue me back together using only her tongue."

I looked at Bailey and he grinned back at me. Edith was just a distant memory in Jones's alcohol clouded mind and now was Bailey's chance.

Bailey jumped at the opportunity, "Oh, I know the one you're talking about! She is totally hot! I think I saw her eyeing up your cock a couple of times."

"Really? Well she had better eye up my cock and watch it close. I'd fuck her in two!" Jones motioned with his hips to drive home his point.

I couldn't believe my ears!

Jones was the last to finish relieving himself and together we walked out of the lavatory. Bailey knew where the leather chick was at, so we headed off in her direction with Jones right behind us.

I whispered to Bailey, "So what do you have in mind for Jonsie here?"

"What do you think? I'm going to help him forget about Edith and show him a good time." Bailey looked over his shoulder at Jones, "Do you want to have a good time, Jones?"

Jones had a stupid grin on his face, "Fuck yeah!"

Bailey looked back at me, "You see. He wants to have a good time!"

I was a little concerned. I knew Bailey's motives, but I wasn't sure if we should take advantage of Jones when he was so inebriated, "Are you sure this is a good idea? I mean look at him. He can barely walk."

An evil grin appeared on Bailey's face, "He doesn't have to walk. All he has to do is lie there." Bailey raised his eyebrows at me. I could tell he had made up his mind and I doubt there was anything I could have said to make him reconsider.

We reached the patio with the blonde and she was without a doubt in full dominatrix attire. She stood leaning against the back wall tending to her fingernails with a small file. She wore a black leather corset pulled tight around her midsection. Her generous breasts heaved with each breath. The corset flowed down over her hourglass shape and then narrowed to form a 'V' over her sex. Black panty hose disappeared into thigh high black leather boots. On her head, she wore a black leather cap. She wore the cap pulled down so that it covered her eyes. Her blonde hair that escaped the clutches of the tight fitting cap was short, barely touching the back of her neck.

She stood ignoring the men in the street, almost as if there was no one worthy of her attention. Bailey, determined to accomplish his goal, walked right up to her, bypassing several other women on the porch as he walked. Jones was two steps behind him, his eyes transfixed on the blonde's leather outfit and the mysteries that it contained.

After a short chat with Bailey, the dominatrix stepped away from the wall and proceeded to eye Jones up. She walked like a cat stalking its prey. Her legs pumped in slow purposeful strides as she glided across the porch. The deliberate motions of her thighs screamed a warning to others that proclaimed 'get out of my way.' She circled poor Jones twice for effect and then returned to Bailey. She whispered something into his ear. Bailey pulled two bills out of his wallet and gave them to the blonde. She bent at the hip to stuff the money into the top of her left boot and then straitened to focus her attention back onto Jones, who was just standing there in awe.

The blonde took two more calculated steps and stopped inches in front of Jones. She raised her left hand to his head and slowly ran her fingers through his hair. Her hand slid all the way around to the back of Jones's head, where she paused to play with the short hairs on the back of his neck. Jones's knees buckled as he melted under her touch.

Still looking him in the eyes, she licked her lips as her right hand came up to massage Jones's chest. She brushed her fingers over his shirt, tracing his pectorals with her fingers. Sliding her hand ever so slowly down to his belt, she took hold of the buckle with her hand. She released her grip from the back of his neck and spun on the points of her heels. Those beautiful legs again started moving, this time towards the back rooms. Her arm tugged on Jones' belt and he fell into step behind her without one ounce of resistance. They disappeared, leaving a grinning Bailey on the porch.

I gulped as I began to imagine the things that the dominatrix would do to Jones in his inebriated state. Bailey skipped down the stairs to meet me in the street, a beaming smile lit up his face, "He's going to be at least an hour."

"You're shitting me! How much did you give her?"

"Forty bucks for the grand tour. I believe her exact words were: 'Your friend is in expert hands. I will show him a world beyond his wildest dreams. Come back in an hour to collect the remains.' Her accent sounded eastern European. I sure hope he'll be okay!"

"For some reason, I don't think he'll ever walk again. Did you see the demonic look in her eyes?!?"

"Yeah. She was smoking hot. If Jones bailed on me, I was going to go with her. Fuck, I'm horny! Come on, we've got some time and there's a petite little minx around the corner that I want to meet."

I followed Bailey down the street to the house of the 'minx.' We found her sitting out front of a house reading a book. She was leaning against a support post with one leg extended along the top of the porch rail, her other foot on the floor for balance. I stayed in the street while once again Bailey walked with a mission.

I'd say the 'minx' was in her early twenties, just over five and a half feet tall. She wore a lacey pink bra and panty set. A pink garter belt around her curvy waist attached to white stockings. The pink and white attire was a sharp contrast to her dark Mediterranean skin tone. She wore her auburn hair pulled up, accented by a pair of thick-rimmed glasses. The glasses and her book reminded me of a naughty librarian that I'd seen in one of Bailey's porn movies. Bailey walked up to her and positioned himself so he was standing between her legs. He put his hand on her thigh and she smiled. Closing her book, she smiled back and stood up to get closer to Bailey. The minx had her next meal and she knew it.

With Jones 'occupied' and Bailey distracted, I was alone in the street and sobering quickly. My throbbing cock reminded me of its presence as it continued to burn a hole in my boxers. There were so many beautiful women here but how do I proposition a prostitute? Bailey made it look so easy but what did he say? How does a virgin not make a fool of himself? I've never done anything like this before and these women are professionals!

My familiar sober insecurities returned in full force as the liquid courage quickly evaporated from my system. I started to wonder if I had what it would take to approach a woman in the compound. Do I want to lose my virginity here? What about all the sexually transmitted diseases that have yet to be cured? Will one night of pleasure be worth it if my dick falls off?

Something bumped me from behind, disrupting my train of thought. I turned and found a small group of men crowding the porch behind me. I followed the focus of their attention to see that they were staring at a goddess. Standing about five foot eight in heels, a thin framed woman with a light complexion and strawberry blonde hair had the attention of every man in the street.

I stared at the siren on the porch. Slender, shapely legs led up to a perfectly toned body. The only clothing she wore was a tiny blue silk thong. She didn't have a six-pack like some women in the gym get. Instead, she had subtle definition lines running down her flanks. The lines distinguished her abs from obliques and continued down to form a perfect "V" at her hips. Her body was a natural work of art.

The goddess strutted across the porch surveying the crowd. My eyes became transfixed on her breasts as they swayed and bounced. She had full D-cups but her petite frame made them look bigger. The fullness of her mounds caused them to be wider than her chest. As she walked, her arms would make slight contact with her heavenly curves sending gentle ripples across the surface of her flesh. The effect was mesmerizing, almost hypnotic.

The entire crowd of men focused on the sight before them as the goddess prowled. She was the one with the power. She was doing the shopping now. Her eyes scanned the crowd until she found what she was looking for. She paused and lifted her hand. Pointing her finger into the crowd, she looked directly at me. Her mouth opened and her lips formed a single silent word, "You." She called me with that lone single finger. My eyes remained locked with hers and my heart skipped a beat. Could this really be happening?

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.