Wild Cards 2 - Cover

Wild Cards 2

Copyright© 2006 by David Caspian

Chapter 7

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 7 - It has been years since it all began and now Anthony finds his new family in danger by the vampires he has been hunting while a war is brewing between many powerful factions.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Horror   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Vampires   Pregnancy  

Daniel went to his apartment while Anthony returned to Leah's home. Making sure she had not had anymore visitors he watched her house from the shadows a short distance down the street. As he sat there he felt the blood burn again preparing himself this time he welcomed it. His senses increased as the full impact of it hit him muscles and bone contracted and hardened, but this time there was no pain. The delirium his mind was now under took the pain away. When it was over he growled with exhilaration at the power he felt. The natural high was sweet and soothing allowing his body to calm itself. His ears focused on a sound approaching from behind. Someone was purposely trying to be silent. Anthony smiled when he noticed the pattern in the person's walk. A simple mental search confirmed his suspicions. "Hello Katrina. What might you be doing here?" Anthony asked as he turned to view the surprised woman.

"I approached from downwind. How did you know I was coming?" Katrina asked. Chuckling as he walked up to her Anthony said, "You Werewolves are too dependant on your sense of smell. There are other senses that can also suffice." Impressed Katrina said, "It seems I can never sneak up on you. A pity I would like to surprise you that way for once."

"Well you will just have to settle for other ways." Anthony said. An interesting scent wafted to his nostrils catching his attention. His mind immediately recognized it belonged to Katrina but it was different somehow. "Why has your scent changed?" Anthony said. Reaching out she gently held his hand and brought it to her belly. "I have had a recent change." Katrina said. Anthony did not hear what she said his mind had been touched by the life growing inside of her. Being this close both minds were aware of each other. Anthony also noticed it was much larger than it should have been. The child was a boy and Anthony could sense that the Werewolf blood was dominant in him. "Is it normal for a child among your people to grow so fast?" Anthony asked looking at her belly. "Yes it is. How did you know? I had not even told you I was pregnant yet." Katrina replied. Resting his hand on her abdomen as he looked at her Anthony said, "My daughter Samantha and I share a mental connection. When her mother died and I found Samantha years later we learned of that connection. It strengthened with time and us remaining close. Our son and I share that connection. Already his tiny mind knows me and reaches out to me."

Smiling at the look of joy that crossed Anthony's face at that moment Katrina said, "So now you have a second child. How does it feel?" Removing his hand he leaned forward and kissed Katrina before replying, "I like the feeling." Taking his hands in hers Katrina said, "We both have suffered much. I too lost my first mate. I thought Lucius and I would be together forever. We even had a son named Alexander. Both were taken from me by the Vampire. I held the broken body of my son in my arms. I will not stop until the last of them are dead!" There was great pain in her voice and open anger. It was a feeling Anthony knew well. "I lost my father, my wife and my daughter when the Vampire set fire to our home. I spent years thinking all of them were dead. I have lost most of the years of my daughter's life, and I will never get them back. I never got to hold her as a baby. I never was there to chase away her nightmares or comfort her when she cried from some small hurt. I too wanted revenge against the Vampire. Now I know that it will not fill the emptiness inside me. This..." Anthony said again laying a hand on her belly, "... this will. Only family matters Katrina. A parent must think to their child's future. Would you doom our son to a war we might lose?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.