Wild Cards 2
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2006 by David Caspian

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 6 - It has been years since it all began and now Anthony finds his new family in danger by the vampires he has been hunting while a war is brewing between many powerful factions.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Horror   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Vampires   Pregnancy  

A group of men dressed in street clothes entered the city. The winter cold did not seem to affect their pale skin. As they headed underneath an overpass two individuals separated themselves from the shadows. Up wind of them the Vampire had never even smelled them coming. When the wind finally shifted the Vampire froze in fear. None had seen two of these new ones in one place before. If one had come alone they might have been able to take it, but two was another matter. Choosing flight as the best option they ran for their lives. The new blood drinkers quickly caught up killing the stranglers and those who finally turned to resist. They drank their fill before entering the city ready to search for more. Already they could sense the presence of the First. Anthony was already inside. Why they had no idea.

Santiago looked over the report of the clean up. The carnage at the edge of the city was messy and difficult to hide. Some of the Vampire had been torn to pieces. His people still didn't know who had done this. Sitting at his desk inside his office he looked over the pictures. There was a knock at the door and Paul entered. "Anthony is here and he brought someone with him." Paul said. Nodding Santiago waved them in. "To what do I owe the pleasure my friend?" Santiago said upon seeing Anthony enter, "Still wearing the old garb I see."

"You have not changed much either. How are things?" Anthony said. "Troublesome, who is your companion?" Santiago replied. Motioning Daniel forward Anthony said, "This is Daniel you know him as the Hunter." Santiago raised his eyebrows in surprise. "Interesting, I assume he is an ally in our cause?" Santiago said. Nodding Anthony said, "He is indeed. What is the source of this trouble you mentioned?"

"Someone killed a sizeable group of Vampire just inside the city limits. This would not be your work by chance?" Santiago said spreading the pictures out for them to see. Glancing at them Anthony shook his head saying, "No, it is the work of two new blood drinkers. I sensed their presence as surely they sensed mine. They entered the city last night." Sighing while leaning back in the chair Santiago said, "This does not bold well. More will surely come. They are all converging here and soon the Werewolves will come, or at least that's what my sources say."

"You might want to get better sources. At least one of them is here. I had a run in with her. Her name is Katrina." Anthony said. "Did you say Katrina?" Santiago said obviously alarmed. "What is the problem?" Daniel asked wanting to get involved in the conversation. "Katrina is their Queen. She has ruled them alone taking only the occasional mate for a time. If she is here so are the others. It appears my sources have become quite poor over the years. I did not think so many possible threats would have slipped into the city without my notice. I was aware a werewolf was here. I received reports that you Anthony were attacked not long ago." Santiago said. "And so I was." Anthony said with a nod.

"Since our enemies our converging here what resources do you have?" Anthony asked. "I have very little. After I helped you the Council denounced me. My former supporters among the great houses do not dare back me for fear of making enemies with the Council itself. My only remaining supporter is Queen Nemiah. She alone has kept the Council from taking revenge upon me. With her help I still have allies in the lesser houses but they can only help me so much. What we need is a central leader to unite us. Right now we are divided between the Queen and the Council. I am sorry to say it my friend, but it would have been better if you had not killed Amek. Even in a weakened state he could have led us to victory. Now the Vampire nation will fall and the victors will continue fighting hoping to finish off the survivors."

"We will seek peace first but if that is not possible I will lead the Vampires, and the new blood drinkers I made." Anthony said. "But what makes you think the new ones will follow you?" Daniel asked. "Because they seek his leadership as well. As much as they disagree with his motives his creations know he is their best chance at survival." Santiago said, "Why do you do this Anthony? You could take those you care for and leave the city. Once away you would be safe. When everyone arrives your enemies will kill each other."

"Not all are my enemies. Besides my time grows short. You know of what I speak." Anthony said looking at Santiago. Nodding Santiago replied, "Yes I have seen the recent blood work. Paul says your time is running out before the next transformation. It could happen any day now for all we know. So you plan to stand with us. These could possibly be your last happy days Anthony. Are you sure you would not wish to enjoy them with your family in safety?" With a grim look on his face Anthony answered, "What is safe anymore Santiago? Last night the Huntsmen sent Daniel to kill my daughter. When does it end? As long each group seeks open war with the others this will continue to happen. It has to end here. If this is to be the end of me as I know it then this is my last chance to make a difference. I have been selfish for too long with my war against the Vampire. Now I must place my family first and those who stood by me in hard times." With a grim chuckle Anthony said, "Strange is it not. When we first met we tried to kill each other. You nearly succeeded in doing just that, but instead in doing so you made my life better. I realized who I truly was and by chance managed to find my long lost daughter. Now you are my most loyal friend. God has a funny sense of humor doesn't he?" Laughing as well Santiago said, "Yes he does. The idea that two mortal enemies could become best friends sounds like something he would like to think up. There are so many things I have regretted in my past so many things I have wanted to change. Now like you my time is running out. If peace fails I will die along with my people."

"I cannot speak for the rest but as for me I for one am glad to have you with us." Santiago said clapping Anthony on the shoulder. The two of them try to discuss things a little more and parted on good terms wishing the other one luck.

Anthony and Daniel left together walking along the sidewalk. "I have learned much since we last spoke." Anthony said to Daniel. "What in particular have you learned?" Daniel asked. Looking at him as they continued to walk Anthony said, "Who we are in the great web." This caused Daniel to stop because he did not understand. His mind thought it over trying to figure out what Anthony meant. Offering his hand palm turned upward Anthony said, "Take my hand Daniel and I will show everything you have ever wanted to know and more." Looking at Anthony's hand Daniel decided to trust him. Reaching out he gripped it firmly. A shock went through his body disorientating him and without realizing it his eyes closed. When he opened them again there was three groups of lights in front him. Each group was a different color and all were surrounded by a black darkness that surrounded them. To Daniel the lights shone like bright groups of stars or constellations.

"What are these lights?" Daniel asked looking at them marveling at how many there were. "These are your enemies Daniel. Each group belongs to a different species. That one..." Anthony said pointing at the group in the middle colored in red, "... belongs to the Vampires, your distant kindred." Looking at the red group he noticed they were the most numerous of the three. "What makes you think that?" Daniel asked. Anthony pointed at faded red branch of the web of red lights and said, "That is your line. Originally your ancestors were vampire. The Huntsmen found you and turned you back, at least to a certain extent. They purposely left you and all those before with a few of your former abilities. You are physically and mentally able to take on most Vampires one on one. You can also hunt werewolves as well as the blood drinkers I made." Turning to face Daniel Anthony said, "It all there Daniel, your family's entire history. You are the last of your line and this is on purpose. Should your side win you will be exterminated with the rest. As long as you live like me you have the potential of easily making more."

Daniel could now feel his connection to the red web. It was so strong he could not deny it. Part of him was like those he hunted. It made sense in a disturbing sort of way. Who better to hunt vampires than those who were linked to them, who shared some of their abilities? Daniel had never admitted it to anyone but he had felt a bloodlust rise in him many times while he had been hunting. When he killed vampire it felt so natural so right somehow. Even his dreams showed Daniel for what he truly was. His last one had shown him in his childhood home. A warm and familiar house it was suddenly broken into. Running to his room he locked the door behind him. As the Vampires tried to break down the door Daniel managed to open the window leading outside and crawl out. As he feared they would come after him he felt the change. He became a blood drinker that hunted their kind. Rushing into his home he came at them. Now seeing what he had changed into they fled before him, but it was too late he drank until they had no blood left. Blood dripping from his fangs Daniel roared with triumph confident in his superiority. That vision now captured his mind now holding him in place taking him back to that experience like he had really lived it, but just as suddenly as it had come it was gone.

"This is your future Daniel or at least what you will become if given the opportunity. It was not by chance that we met. I have seen your family's history unfold with my own eyes. I know what you are capable of. It calls to you the bloodlust doesn't it?" Anthony said looking into his eyes with great intensity. Without knowing why he said it Daniel told him, "Yes, it calls to me. I can no longer deny what I am. I'm like the Vampire. I want to drink blood just like them." Shaking his head Anthony said, "You are so much more. You are a natural hybrid like Samantha just to a lesser extent. I can make you powerful Daniel. More powerful than you ever thought you could be, but there is a price. Like me you will be connected to the great web, but unlike Samantha you will change if you drink from any of the other species. Samantha is immune to any such thing. She cannot be harmed or changed from drinking from one of the other two groups."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.