Wild Cards 2
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2006 by David Caspian

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 3 - It has been years since it all began and now Anthony finds his new family in danger by the vampires he has been hunting while a war is brewing between many powerful factions.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Horror   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Vampires   Pregnancy  

He awoke in the middle of the night after experiencing an eerie feeling. Sniffing the air he smelled something familiar. Slipping out the doggy door he sat on the porch staring at Katrina accompanied by her entourage as they walked up the driveway. "It took sometime to track you Anthony. You have become very good at hiding your trail. I'm honestly impressed." Katrina said smiling with approval.

"What is your purpose here Katrina? I thought I was just a passing fancy." Anthony said. To a human the sounds he emitted while in wolf form would have meant nothing, but to a werewolf it was clear as day. "I have come for you Anthony not your charge. Perhaps while we talk at a more private location most of my people here could watch after the person you are protecting. No harm will come to her as long as they are around you have my word." Katrina replied.

Anthony could hardly find fault in the offer. Katrina was offering six bodyguards to protect Leah. The fact that they were werewolves made him feel even more certain that Leah would be well protected with them. As he shifted into human form one of Katrina's men quickly moved forward wrapping Anthony in an overcoat to cover his nakedness. Anthony caught Katrina lingering gaze as her eyes still pictured him without the benefit of clothes. Looking away as their eyes met he stepped off the porch towards the group of werewolves. Together Anthony and Katrina headed to the limousine parked out front. The largest of the bodyguards detached himself from the group and opened and closed the door for them, allowing them to slide in before heading towards the driver seat. Katrina said his name was Taulus. Taulus stood at about 6'2. His build was huge and menacing. Anthony did not doubt most people would have been intimidated by his appearance. However Anthony wasn't scared of him at all. Though he might look bigger in reality Anthony was the stronger of the two. The fact that he walked tough almost made Anthony laugh. He had never found such a thing necessary. Why advertise your strength in a walk when it was far more effective to strike without warning others of your ability? The results were far better his way, this he had learned from experience. Those few times he had been forced to fight growing up had sealed his rep from schools to school. Only one bully would be dumb enough to take him on when he showed up at a new school and the rest learned from his mistake. Anthony's fighting style had always been vicious and to the point. He had never been proud of the way he had fought but in reality it probably had stopped many others from happening. Strange that he would reflect on the violence that had been so much a part of his life at a time like this. Anthony began to wonder if such things were normal among humans, or was he just different in this matter. As he stepped into the car he tried to turn his mind towards Katrina, and wonder exactly what she wanted. The way she smiled at him caused him to feel nervous. He disliked the idea of someone undressing him with their eyes. He was unaccustomed to such things. The fact that she was moving closer wasn't helping.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.