FTL I: The Begining
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2006 by Timm

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The expanded version. An 85 year old man dreams of seeing his theories proven. FTL Faster then Light Travel was his dream. Along the way he finds two students to pass his genes along, that and his dreams too. This is not a stroke story, sex happens as in life. But it is not the focus of this story. Episode 4 in the FTL Universe.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Science Fiction  

Once the college staff became aware of the help the two new assistants were providing Jim, they became concerned for his aged health. The college president himself paid Jim a visit at Jim's home, one day. They all thought it was a close call for the three of them. Jim's pants were really not all the way back up. The president dismissed it as little more than proof of Jim's failing heath, and a need for assistants. It made it simpler for him to address reducing Jim's class load.

The President had no idea how well he was simplifying plans for the three of them. Jim would reduce his class load over the next two years. He would go into retirement, at the same time the girls graduated. From there the three of them would move to his parents homestead, just north of Omaha Nebraska.

There, the real work of proving the theory could begin. That, and the process of passing on his genes.


Two years passed quickly. The move to the old homestead was made without difficulty. Jim thought back to when he bought the Morton structure. He remembered the salesman when he ordered the building. The man had thought Jim was senile by ordering something like this at his age. It was huge after all. It was one off the biggest prefab steel buildings made by that company. At over 240 feet long and 98 feet wide, it had a bit more than 23,000 sq feet of floor space.

Now that it was complete, it was the largest structure on the property. The salesman still thought Jim was nuts, among other things, but he keep his other comments to himself. The girls convinced him that their 'grandfather' was making sure they had all they would need when the property passed down to them. He had to wonder why a 180-acre farm would need so much square footage for equipment. However, his sales commission overrode his mouth, and he stayed silent.

Jim and the girls step into the oversized 'shed', and looked around. Their footsteps echoed off the walls as they walked across the extra thick concrete floor. The view inside was almost breathtaking. You could almost put a football field inside. Jim even remembered the tutoring he had done for the football team back when he was in college. Then his eyes were drawn to the ceiling. The aluminum rafters he inspected had cost extra, but the reduced weight would be more important later on. Annette was remembering the look on the concrete guy's face when he was told the depth the floor was to be poured to. He had argued that they should use piers to get below the frost line. He couldn't understand why the 'old man' had been so insistent on solid no shift construction. It was nothing but an over sized barn, after all. Jennifer was the one that convinced him, saying that they would pay a bonus if it was done they way they wanted, with no further questions asked. The man swallowed his comments many times, after that. He really needed that bonus, even if he thought the concrete was being wasted.

Jim spoke, "So! This edifice of blue steel walls is were we will build it?"

"Yes, Dear," the two young women chimed in.

It would take years, and Jim's body was in no shape to do the welding himself. That, and he worried about the girl's love play. He was doing an admirable job of keeping up with them, but he wondered at the cost to his health. On the other hand all the 'horizontal exercise' he was getting might, just be helping. Then, an inspiration hit him.

"You two realize that we could pay someone to do most of the assembly work. It could save us years in getting this ready."

"Yes love, we are working on that. Annette had a good idea about pre-fab parts. Most can be ordered off the shelf. The ship's outer hull will be the main issue."

"I know an alloy which just what we need to maximize the antigravity system."

Jennifer asked, "Does it have to be the whole ship? Can't we just cover the bottom?"

"No, Love. It has to be the whole thing. That way the internal gravity can be controlled, as well."

They all thought of the same thing at once. Each had their own vision of what they could try on each other, in zero-g. The trance was broken when Jennifer spoke.

"When we get the ship in space, and the prove that warp works, I would like to take a little side trip."

Jim moaned, "Do I get three guess?"

Annette, "You will only need one."

"That's what I thought, you want to see a double star, and Alpha Centauri is the closest system. Not to mention it being a double."

"Can we?" the girls chimed in together.

"I don't know. I don't think the government will let us keep our toy long enough for a second trip into space."

"We could plan like we were going to do it on the first trip," Annette said with pleading in her voice.

Jim sighed and looked at the two of them. He knew at that moment, that he wasn't going to be able to say no to them, ever. The looks on their faces made his knees week.

"It wouldn't hurt to try that," Jim offered.

His reward was instant and complete.

Two horny women attacked him in the middle of the barn. The rest of his body turned to putty in their hands as the duo double teemed their man. Jim melted into the moment, as the girls kissed every square inch of his now nude body.

Jim had not really had that much oral sex in his life. Most of his relationships never lasted long enough to develop that diversity. It served to remind him of his age. His thoughts became lost the sensations, as his two girls laved his manhood with their mouths.


Annette cooed in Jim's ear as the three lovers lay in bed the next morning. It was time to get up and get ready. This was the day they were going to get the wedding license. They had been working hard on the warp core, and the wedding, for months. The wedding only made sense. One of the women had to take his name, so that she could handle the financial affairs of the household. Jim was not getting any younger.

However the girls were conspiring to change that.

That was plus the fact that a few months back, Jim's 'magic bullets' had struck twice in the same month.

They had waited to get pregnant, until after they both had their degrees. After all, having two pregnant women showing up at the same time, and by the same elderly staff member... Well, it would have caused far too much of a ruckus at the university.

Jim recalled the day that young co-ed prostitute showed up pregnant. He had worried that he might be the father since he had used her services on a regular basis. The university had gone ballistic over her pregnancy, or was it the fact that she was a pregnant prostitute who was attending their college that was their problem? The lack of a clear memory of the event was troubling to Jim. However, it was quickly forgotten. In the privacy of the professor's parents' family homestead, it was the right time for children.

A few days later, the girls were working on a chamber to contain the warp field. The professor was resting on the couch. This was the aftermath of a sexual double-team by the 'dynamic duo'. The results of the pairing of minds and bodies had come up with new ideas and uses for the formula.

The professor was not really aware of the girl's conspiracy. They basically left him exhausted all the time, from their love play. Play that had reached new heights with their pregnancies.

If the charging of the warp field the girls had constructed worked correctly, it would have an interesting side effect, which could be measured here on earth.

Jim had also come up with an oddball theory within the anti-gravity drive. The power it required was enormous, but Annette was sure she could build it. If it worked, it would free the ship's drive, to work against atoms found everywhere in space. Then the drive would function independently of large gravitational bodies. Annette had teasingly called it "Jim's impulse". None of the three of them realized that with a few more modifications, it would become just that.


Jennifer had cornered the Professor in the bedroom that morning. She had dropped to her pregnant knees, and had given him a blowjob. He couldn't say no to either of them, even if he knew it was killing him. It was too much for a man of his age and health. He hoped that he would at least live the four more months it would take for him to be able to see his children's birth.

Annette, had put the finishing touches on the warp coil, and connected it to the hyper-chamber. She awaited the arrival of her cousin and the Professor.

"So what is with the chamber over there?"

"Oh. That's a sleep chamber for you, for when you get tired."

"So why is it connected to the warp coil?" Jim asked with his right eyebrow raised.

"So that if someone sees it, they will think its part of the experiment," Jennifer said as she entered.

"I know I tire easily, girls, but we don't have to hide it like this."

"Well, maybe we just didn't want to take chances."

An hour later, Annette got frisky with the professor. She dragged him into the hyper-chamber and had her way with him.

It was a long, slow, passionate mating. He fell asleep in the chamber shortly afterward, thinking that the hormones from their pregnancies, were going to kill him off very soon.

Annette left the chamber, and Jennifer switched on the power, charging the warp field coil. The coil took every bit of power the fuel cells could feed it. It would have taken the power faster, if their source had been able to supply it. However, the planned ship would not allow room for more of the behemoth sized alcohol-based fuel cells. With a kilowatt rating of one hundred 'K' each, they already had more power than a large atomic reactor.

"What if this doesn't work?"

"Then nothing will happen, and we will have lost nothing," Annette said. "But if it works..."

She trailed off as the warp coil became fully charged.

Jennifer and Annette placed their hands on the switch at the same time. They kissed each other for luck, and closed the circuit.

Power raced, as the warp coil fluctuated reality inside the chamber.

"One year per minute, correct?"

"Approximately. We have to stop right at 60 minutes," Annette said.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.