Kenshiro Hidori
Epilogue

Copyright© 2006 by Cylis Derrens

Time Travel Sex Story: Epilogue - This story is about a young man dreaming of what would happen if he could fight in the battles of the past. Offered a place in a strange but real game he is given that chance. In this separate time how will history look on him. Will he be a hero or a man quickly forgotten?

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Time Travel   Historical   Superhero  

Kenshiro Hidori appeared in China in the timeline he was born in and only a few hours after he had left. Wandering to the nearest town he came upon a lonely farm woman named Lin Jiang. As he heard the name Kenshiro almost smiled for he knew this woman with deep blue eyes would be his future wife. Lin Jiang and Kenshiro had four children together and he became a great teacher of the martial arts teaching the various combat styles he learned through his many lives. Historians and scholars were astonished at the knowledge he held of the ways of ancient warriors and many flocked to Kenshiro to learn their ways taking them home to teach others. By the time Kenshiro died a great grandfather with his wife at his side he had many admirers and a family that loved him. Many who knew him growing up thought that he would not have been happy growing old but Kenshiro replied when asked about this, "I have known things that other men have only dreamed of and I have all that I have ever asked for. I die old and happy."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.