Kenshiro Hidori - Cover

Kenshiro Hidori

Copyright© 2006 by Cylis Derrens

Chapter 6

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This story is about a young man dreaming of what would happen if he could fight in the battles of the past. Offered a place in a strange but real game he is given that chance. In this separate time how will history look on him. Will he be a hero or a man quickly forgotten?

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Time Travel   Historical   Superhero  

Kenshiro finds himself in China and comes to call himself by the name of Le Shen. Training in the ways of Wushu and other martial arts of the Shaolin temples he learned the ways of the Chinese fighting men, becoming adept in them. He learned to use the Pudao a Chinese weapon with a much larger blade than the naginata of Japan. Using his skill as smith he crafted the weapon so it was lighter but just as strong using the metals he made himself. Le Shen was interested in perfecting himself as a fighter and looked for the most able men to battle with wherever he could find them defeating everyone of them.

When news came of allied forces preparing to attack Dong Zhuo the tyrant at his capital Le Shen rode to meet them. At Tiger Trap Pass he caught up with both sides and watched what happened next. He saw many men fall though he did not know their names as they were strangers to him. His eyes were trained on Lu Bu a man that he had heard of by reputation. Many said that he was one of the greatest martial artists of all of China. Spurring his horse forward as another man fighting Lu Bu turned to flee, Le Shen intervened on the withdrawing man's behalf placing himself in harms way. Pulling up short Lu Bu called out, "Who is this man who dares to block my path?" Lu Bu said boisterously. "I am Le Shen a humble traveler who seeks to test his worth against the mighty Lu Bu. The other man has fled, but I have not. Why not fight me instead?" Le Shen called back. "You will pay for your interference young pup!" Lu Bu said charging forward brandishing his trident halberd that slain so many that day already. Lu Bu halberd had a long wooden shaft like a spear but with a trident tip at the end. Lu Bu was determined to kill this newcomer for his daring to interfere aiming his halberd Lu Bu's arm readied itself for the first stroke. Le Shen charged forward on his gray stallion meeting him with his Pudao after seeing Lu Bu spur his horse.

A great racket was heard as the two men clashed the power of their blows shaking them to the core. Like a two great hammers upon anvil they could be heard from far and wide as the two armies grew silent watching them. Both men fought hard bout after bout seeking to gain the advantage over the other. Lu Bu was unaccustomed to Le Shen's fighting style as it was unorthodox to him using moves he could not recognize, and had no ready defense for. As one point Le Shen's blade found its way through his guard forcing him to turn away to dodge it, but not before it nicked his left cheek producing a cut. Until that moment Lu Bu had held back not taking the newcomer seriously but the cut angered him and he put forth all of his effort. For a time Le Shen held him off as Lu Bu pushed him back but he could not hold him back forever. Twisting and turning he managed to avoid any fatal blow Lu Bu sought to finish him with but received a cut of his own to his shoulder weakening his defense, a final smashing blow with the end of Lu Bu's halberd sent Le Shen falling out of his saddle. Striking the ground he tried to shake away the cobwebs as Lu Bu charged forward determined to end his life.

Zhang Fei sworn brother of Liu Bei a hero of the fight against the Rebellion of the Yellow Scarves charged Lu Bu attacking with his ten-foot serpent halberd. His other sworn brother was Guan Yu who eagerly joined him adding his strength to his brother's against Lu Bu. He attacked Lu Bu's other flank with his heavy green dragon saber. They exchanged many bouts but Lu Bu held his ground against the two men. It was then that Liu Bei charged into the fray in an effort to aid his brothers attacking with his double swords. Three men now stood against the great Lu Bu and soon he became fatigued against the near constant onslaught. Both armies watched amazed at the skill of the four horsemen. Le Shen had managed to drag himself safely away with the help of his steed who offered him his reins pulling him away.

Lu Bu knew he could not hope to hold out forever and fiercely made a thrust for Liu Bei's face causing him to draw back. Using the opportunity he rode clear of his rivals making his escape. Spurring their horses the three brothers and the allied forces charged after Dong Zhuo's champion as he headed for the safety of the pass. The three brothers decided instead of continuing their pursuit after Lu Bu they would cut off the head of the snake itself and attack Dong Zhuo instead. Zhang Fei leading the way the allies attacked the pass itself with all the defenders. The defenders refused to allow them to enter raining down arrows and stones upon them. Yuan Shao leader of the allied forces seeing to return the Han royal family to its rightful place heard of this news and ordered Sun Jian another great hero to attack with his army. Sun Jian who had been denied supplies when he needed them against Hua Xiong who was later defeated by Guan Yu made his objection known to Yuan Shu who had listened to the words of a detractor who had suggested that Yuan Shu should not deliver the supplies so Sun Jian would not take all the glory. In effort to appease Sun Jian Yuan Shu put the adviser to death.

After their meeting Li Jue attempted to form a secret alliance between Sun Jian and his master Dong Zhuo by offering him Dong Zhuo's daughter and uniting their two families. Sun Jian refused saying Dong Zhuo was a traitor and that he would be happy to wipe him and all the generations of his family from the earth for the empire. He told Li Jue to leave lest he risk his own death and Li Jue fled quickly from him returning to his master with the bad news. Soon afterwards Dong Zhou under the advice of his adviser Li Ru moved the capital to Changan, but not before stealing money from many of the local land owners and killing them under the guise of traitors.

Lu Bu was placed in the rear guard to protect them from pursuers. Cao Cao sought to attack Dong Zhou's army but was soon overwhelmed by superior numbers and the might of Lu Bu and his troops. Cao Cao and his generals were forced to retreat in the end and Dong Zhou and his vassals escaped.

Le Shen awoke in a tent with Liu Bei, Guan Yu and Zhang Fei looking over him. "The young hero is awake my brothers. How are you feeling?" Zhang Fei asked. Rising to a sitting position on his bed Le Shen said, "I am alive thanks to you." Chuckling Zhang Fei said, "Think nothing of it. You were brave to face him as you did." Zhang Fei was a large man who was both wider and taller than Le Shen. He had a bristling mustache and wide eyes. "I am Le Shen, and I am a man who does not forget his debts. I pledge that if you ever have need of my aid I will not hesitate to come." Le Shen said. Guan Yu a man with a long flowing beard stepped forward saying, "Forgive me honorable Le Shen but I could not help but notice that your Pudao is not your only weapon. You have a sword from Japan. From your features I would guess that that is indeed your homeland." Le Shen was not put off that Guan Yu had taken a look at his things as he replied, "Yes the samurai sword is the first weapon I learned to use. That sword has been with me for years and I still practice with it regularly."

"You are well versed in it?" Liu Bei asked. He too had a mustache but had the distinction of having large ears, his arms were also too were very long. Le Shen liked the three men and how polite they were being to him. "Yes I am." Le Shen answered. Thinking on this Liu Bei said, "Perhaps if you are up to it you could join my brothers and I in a friendly duel. We would be honored if you would join us." Testing his muscles as he stood up Le Shen judged that he was indeed fighting fit. "I believe I will be honored sirs. Please lead the way." Le Shen replied.

Squaring off Le Shen first faced Zhang Fei and his serpent halberd while Le Shen used his Pudao. The two men fought for many bouts while Liu Bei looked on judging their skills. When they had begun to sweat a little he stopped them. "Please good sirs rest for a while and enjoy some drink. I will return shortly." Liu Bei said. While they drank water and rested in the shade the three men talked learning much of each other's exploits. "May I ask Le Shen why did you fight Lu Bu? You are young and your skill is great. Why not wait awhile longer and improve your skills further?" Guan Yu asked. "I have fought against many men over the years and until now I had yet to find an equal. I have trained myself in effort to perfect my skill in combat. Since Lu Bu is considered the greatest warrior in all of China I thought it best to test myself against him to see if I could match him, unfortunately I was found lacking." Le Shen said honestly.

"Perhaps not my young friend." Liu Bei said appearing from behind a tent. Handing him two Chinese broad swords, with their curved blades Liu Bei said, "Try to use these." Taking the weapons Le Shen took his position. This time Liu Bei shouted, "Guan Yu, Zhang Fei attack!" Both men charged forward and Le Shen was forced to fight both at once. Weaving an intricate pattern with the two blades he defended himself well against both men. Finally Liu Bei himself joined the fray and Le Shen smoothly adjusted his movements not missing a step. Sweat poured off each man's brow. During one moment sweat poured into Zhang Fei's eye blinding him and distracting him for a second. Taking advantage of the moment Le Shen sent a spinning back kick that sent him flying backwards. As Zhang Fei hit the ground Le Shen pressed his attack landing thunderous blows on the two men facing him. Now on the defensive they were forced back. In a series of quick movements he disarmed Liu Bei and sent him sprawling as he struck him in the face with the flat of his blade. Guan Yu no longer holding back was now outmatched and was also disarmed. The four men were breathing hard and checked on each other's condition. "You fight well Le Shen. With two blades you are like a great storm destroying all in your path." Liu Bei said in admiration. "Bao Feng should be his name." Guan Yu agreed. Happy with his new name Le Shen said, "If I going am to be called a storm then I will need lightning and thunder to call upon." Going to the nearest smith he made himself two blades which he called Shan Dian which means lightning and Lei Sheng which means thunder. They were the two strongest blades he had ever forged. Then the four men practiced many more duels after that before Bao Feng left them. Parting as friends they called him brother and he them. Bao Feng would never forget his oath this he promised. Riding off he sought his own way saying that he would return when they had need of him.

During his travels he found a small farm in a forest near a river. Once there he stopped to rest, and water his horse. There he met a young woman called Lin Jiang. She was a beautiful woman with blue eyes that matched the color of the river. Thinking him a brigand because there were many in these parts she warned him off. "I know how to defend myself so move along stranger." Lin Jiang said. "I have no quarrel with you good woman so why do you behave so rudely? Do you own the river that you should speak so? I will water my horse and then gather water for myself then move. Otherwise you need not be concerned with me. If I wished a quarrel you would be no match for me so do not threaten me." Bao Feng said.

Angered by his words and his presumption she attacked with her wooden staff charging forward and forcing him to unsheathe his own weapons. Dodging deftly this way and that Bao Feng dodged her swings and struck her legs with the flat of his swords causing them to smart. Lin Jiang was soon forced to hobble but did not give up. While feinting one way Bao Feng managed to get close as she swung widely now off-balance on her unsure legs and tripped her sending her to the ground. Pressing the point of one of his swords to her throat he signaled the fight was over. Looking at him with hatred in her eyes Lin Jiang said, "You have won your victory now get it over with." It took a moment for Bao Feng to realize that she believed he would rape her. Now her hostility made sense to him. No doubt that was why she had learned to use the staff in the first place as he had seen no men earlier that might come to her aid if attacked. "I have never raped a woman in all of my life and I do not plan to start now. You can get up if you promise not to attack me again." Bao Feng said. Her eyes narrowing with suspicion Lin Jiang agreed. Removing the point from her throat he slowly withdrew giving her space to regain her feet. "You fight well what is your name?" Bao Feng asked. "Why do you want to know?" Lin Jiang asked defiantly. "You have spirit. I admire that but do not test my patience. I have been more than reasonable. If you wish I can teach you to use a better weapon then the one you have now and even make it for you, but first I want your name." Bao Feng said his voice hardening. "It is Lin Jiang. Why would you train me?" Lin Jiang asked. "I see the glimmer of promise in your eyes and you have some skill. With time I could see you becoming a great warrior, if you have the discipline." Bao Feng. Lin Jiang eagerly accepted his offer and her training began.

Though Bao Feng had not been looking for a student he found an able one in his new pupil. As time went on Bao Feng's suspicions proved correct about her in reference to her being raped. It seemed that Lin Jiang had been an only child and when her father and mother died she was left alone to take care of their little farm. Because there was no settlement close to her she was mostly on her own fending for herself. On more than one occasion roving brigands had attacked her farm and raped her many times. Rather than be chased off Lin Jiang learned to fight them and managed to chase them off instead whenever they came to bother her. Unfortunately the damage had been done and she was now unable to physically have children and distrusted men in general particularly wandering men.

As she learned more and more becoming an able fighter Bao Feng graduated her to an actual metal bladed weapon instead of the wooden training one she had been using. Making her a naginata he judged it to be the best weapon for her; as it was both light and deadly in the right hands. Though she was a beautiful woman Bao Feng had not tried to pursue a relationship with her. Bao Feng had decided to focus on his martial arts and was not looking forward to losing another woman that he might come to deeply care for.

One morning he had felt the need to take a bath and had gone down to a secluded place along the river. Stripping down he had entered the water enjoying the feeling on his naked skin as he bathed. Rustling up on the shore caught his attention and he whirled around remembering his weapons were next to his clothes just at the edge of the grass. Standing on the shore was Lin Jiang. She smiled at him saying, "It seems you have left your things here on the shore." Setting the naginata he had given her she began to strip in front of him. "What are you doing?" Bao Feng said withdrawing further into the water. "What do think I am doing? It's hot and I want to take a bath, besides you don't strike me as the type who has never seen a naked woman before." Lin Jiang said stripping off the last of her clothes until she stood bare naked in front of him. Desperately he tried to focus on something other than her fine physique, but it was too late. His body was already responding to the peek he had been given already.

As he continued to try to calm himself he heard her slip into the water startling him as he glanced toward her. He knew then that he had made a mistake by doing this as he could no longer tear his eyes off of her. Though Lin Jiang blushed under his heated gaze she continued forward approaching him. At this point in the river the current was not that strong and the water came up to the top of her breasts. More of Bao Feng was exposed as he was taller than her. Lin Jiang stood about 5'2 and was much smaller in comparison. To the casual observer she seemed so delicate but Bao Feng knew that she had a hardness and a toughness he had never seen before in another woman. Her forcefulness even now was alluring to him. His desire for her grew stronger with each step she came closer to him. Bao Feng was no fool, he knew enough that she had done this on purpose if not simply taken advantage of a presented opportunity.

"Why me?" Bao Feng asked looking into her eyes. "I have never met a man like you. One so concerned with honor and did not simply take what he wanted. Even now you want me but you hold yourself back. May I ask why? Is it because I cannot have children?" Lin Jiang replied. Shaking his head Bao Feng answered, "I have loved many women and lost them all. I am a wanderer Lin Jiang. My only desire is to challenge myself and perfect my skills. Would you love such a man? We do not share the same religion or beliefs what do we have in common?"

"Since when has a man or woman chosen who they will love? As for religion you have taught me much and I have accepted all. Teach me of your God so I would know him. I would stand by your side and love you as only a woman can. I may not be able to bear children but I can do that much. I am a warrior just as you are. I too wish to test myself, but I want more than that. I want you as well." Lin Jiang said. "I have many faults Lin Jiang." Bao Feng said.

"And I accept them all. I love you Bao Feng. I do not care where you come from or whatever name you call yourself by, only that you be with me and allow me to be with you. That is all I ask. Would you deny me this one wish?" Lin Jiang said looking into his eyes most earnestly. Though he had tried to deny it he had felt a growing love for her as well. He could no deny it as her heard Lin Jiang speak of her love for him. "Never." Bao Feng said pressing his lips to her's.

Bao Feng taught her all that he could of his religion and married her before God swearing to love and honor her. Lin Jiang replied with equal devotion making them man and wife. They spent the night together before setting out to wander the countryside as Bao Feng had done before. During their journey they heard about the happenings of Liu Bei. When Bao Feng learned that his friend and sworn brother had lost the city of Xuzhou he rushed to his aid. Yuan Shao was no longer the friend of Liu Bei and Bao Feng feared the worst.

His fears proved correct as Yuan Shu offered Lu Bu a rich reward to finish off Liu Bei. Lu Bu indeed attacked but Liu Bei proved too illusive for him escaping his grasp. When the promised money was not paid for making the attempt Lu Bu became very angry with Yuan Shu but could not attack him because he did not have enough troops. Under the counsel of one of his advisers he made peace with Liu Bei returning his captured family to him so that Liu Bei might prove a useful ally in the future. Bao Feng with his new wife Lin Jiang met the three brothers soon afterwards. "Greetings my friend it is good to see you again." Liu Bei said. "And who is this with you?" Zhang Fei said admiring the beautiful Lin Jiang.

"This is my wife Lin Jiang a skilled warrior and now my constant companion." Bao Feng said. Lin Jiang was welcomed into the group and they celebrated the reunion with much drink and music. With his friends safe Bao Feng was happy to be on his way and headed off down the road to seek his fortune. Part of him itched to fight Lu Bu once again and prove the better fighter but now was not the time. He would not risk an open war that would hurt his friends no matter his personal grievances or desires. Bao Feng heard later that hostilities had again broken out between Lu Bu and Liu Bei but Liu Bei and his forces had managed to escape yet again. The history between Liu Bei and Lu Bu became complicated as each conflict made them friend or enemy depending on the circumstances. Bao Feng kept track of the news but was no longer worried in his mind Lu Bu was the main danger to his friends and at the moment they were allies. Taking the time given to him he continued train and spend time with Lin Jiang. During their travels they came across two young boys who were orphan brothers. One was large like a mountain and as solid as a rock so Bao Feng called him Yan Shi. The second was of small build and stature but was quick and illusive as a fierce wind so he was named Kuang Feng. Though they began as his pupils Bao Feng and Lin Jiang raised them as their sons.

When at last war broke out again between Liu Bei and Lu Bu Bao Feng saw his chance to defeat his old foe and fulfill his promise. Arriving at Xuzhou he found Lu Bu on the battlefield against the armies of Cao Cao and Liu Bei. Sending the rest of his party to Liu Bei to aid him Bao Feng rode out to challenge Lu Bu. Upon seeing him Lu Bu called out, "So the pup has returned to fight yet again." Smiling as he brandished his two swords on top of his gray steed Bao Feng said, "The pup is gone now comes the storm." With that he charged Lu Bu who rushed to meet him. All sides watched the two warriors battle almost holding their breath in anticipation. For the first two bouts they clashed then broke passing one another galloping at full speed. On the third they came together and all watched the flash of steel as they pressed each other. As the combat grew heated sweat poured from their brows and their bodies ached as each gave all that they had. From the depths of his soul Bao Feng found new strength as he thought of all that he had learned attacked anew his spirit soaring as he continued to push himself. Lu Bu slowly began to falter for his body was much older than his rival's and now Bao Feng's skill seemed to match his. Time it seemed was now his worst enemy. Every feint he tried Bao Feng saw for what it was and reacted to it accordingly. Lu Bu had no tricks left and his arms were beginning to tire. Desperately he leapt at his enemy knocking them both to the ground. As he rolled to his feet Lu Bu soon realized his error. On horseback they were nearly equal but on the ground Bao Feng was in his depth. Bao Feng's attacks seemed to come from everywhere as he used every inch of his body as a weapon. Bruises formed on Lu Bu's body as he was battered by many blows. Soon the dull ache became a sharp pain that seemed to spread all over him. A final spinning back kick as he faltered snapped his head back with the force of it causing him to spit out broken teeth. Two blades sliced into his chest opening him up before a last stroke took his head off. Finally exhausted by the effort Bao Feng fell to the ground his body worn out, thus it was that the mighty Lu Bu died by the hand of Bao Feng. Later on when he awoke from his slumber he found Liu Bei and his brothers there along with his wife and children. "I had hoped that we would not meet like this again." Bao Feng said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.