Margie's Late Night Fun - Cover

Margie's Late Night Fun

by Defile_my_wife

Copyright© 2006 by Defile_my_wife

Erotica Sex Story: A warm night, naked and feeling dirty. A wife gets fucked like never before.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   .

We'd watched lots of porno videos before, and I settled down for this new one as my husband pressed the play button.

Hmm, nothing very exciting, I thought as we watched the two couples playing together. Next the sex play was interupted as a big dog came bounding into the scene and began snuffling about.

The two men in the video began to whisper together and then involved one of the women in their secret.

The two men then grabbed the other woman and held her, spread eagled and sprawled back on the sofa while the second woman, the one in on the secret, brought the dog forward.

"Oh! They're not are they... ! I couldn't help but exclaim as I realized what this video was going to be.

"I hope so", my husband laughed.

Yes, the dog was helped into position and its huge, hard cock was located into the woman's cunt.

Once in, the dog needed no encouragement and began fucking the woman vigourously.

I felt a strange excitement and could feel my cunt becoming wet and slippery as I watched this grossly perverted act.

The men in the movie weren't done with their bit of fun yet, as they helped the woman next suck off the dog's cock.

It was only a brief video but oh so exciting and I felt so full of lust.

"What did you think of that", my husband asked with a dirty grin.

"Oh, that sort of thing is really depraved", I answered, trying to sound serious about it.

"But did it turn you on", he grinned.

I couldn't lie about it and admitted that I had found it exciting.

In bed Robert got between my legs and sank his beautiful cock into me.

"Just imagine I'm a big dog", he laughed.

"What would you like, a labrador, an alsation, or a great dane".

"Any one", I panted with an embarrassed giggle.

"You would feel so perverted, being fucked by a dog", he said to me, and I could tell that he was getting more and more excited by this talk.

"Shh, just fuck me", I said, feeling embarrassed that I'd admitted to my excitement over the subject.

He might have been a dog, because he fucked like a wild animal.

On and on we went, first fucking in this position and then in that, next wildly sucking and licking at each other, then kissing passionately before again more fucking, more licking, more of everything.

It happened to be a warm night and we had the window open.

"Listen to those dogs barking, I think that they're jealous of me", my husband laughed.

I hadn't been aware of the barking, but now that I listened I could hear a couple of the neighbours dogs barking in the night.

"Come and we'll go outside", Robert suggested.

It was something that we sometimes did on nice nights. I would wear my little baby-doll nightie and we'd walk around the front of the house, and even a couple of times we walked out to the street and stood there kissing and fondling.

It is so exciting with the chance that the neighbours might see me looking so sexy and exposed like that.

I climbed off the bed and slipped my nightie on. The soft gauze layers fell to just about my hips and I bent down to pull on the little matching bikini panties.

"Don't bother with them," my husband said.

I tossed the panties away. "You are so rude having me parade around outside with no pants on," I giggled.

"You love it," he laughed, and I had to admit to myself that it was indeed so exciting.

I shivered, half with the chill of the air and half with the excitement as we walked around the side of the house.

At the front of the house we paused and kissed as we cuddled.

Robert's hands roamed under my nightie and I knew that it must be lifted right up over my bum. Oh what a view if Mr Donoghue or old Mr Stanley happened to come out to check for mail or to put the cat out. I wished that they all would come and see me half naked.

My husband walked me right out to the front gate. He was always telling me how much he would like to see other men fucking me, so I expect that he was hoping too that we'd be seen.

We made a pretence of looking in the mail box, then Robert walked me right outside the fence into the street.

I shivered and could feel myself trembling with excitement as his hands roamed over my body with my tiny little nightie up above my waist.

"Let me take it right off," Robert suggested as he tried to pull my nightie further up.

"Oh God! What if someone sees us," I half giggled and half shuddered.

My husband seemed to suddenly change his mind about stripping me naked out there in the street, not that I wasn't already half naked anyway.

"Wait here", he said and he walked away down the street.

I stood there trembling as I watched him walk away, leaving me standing there dressed, or should I say half dressed, in my tiny little nightie.

Robert hurried two doors down and disappeared into Casey's front gate.

My God! I thought. Surely he's not gone to get Mr Casey.

I felt so perverted and lewd standing there out in the street by myself. What would anyone think if they did see me!

A moment later and I gave an audible gasp and felt my throat go dry as I saw Robert, half bent over, leading the Casey's dog by the collar.

I felt my breath coming in gasps as I watched in shock.

"Quick, before anyone sees us", Robert whispered as he reached me.

I turned and hurried before him, along the side of the house to the back door.

I knew that by saying nothing to Robert, I was already complicit in what he planned for me - and Oh my God! I knew exactly what he had in mind.

I hurried in the back door and held it open for my husband to bring the dog in.

Now Robert would really know that I was agreeing to be animal fucked.

Somehow, feeling that he knew that I'd made that commitment, I felt more relaxed.

I now followed Robert as he led the dog through the house and into the bedroom.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.