October Night - Cover

October Night

Copyright© 2006 by Velvet

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Imagine meeting a long distance lover, someone that you have talked with, shared with... longed for... yet never have touched. This is the tale of one such meeting.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Anal Sex  

I wake in your embrace; my head on your chest feels the soft rise and fall of your breath and I smile as I contemplate the night's events.

My body from its unusual work out feels pleasantly tired yet glowing and I think it is time for a quick shower to freshen up. Carefully slipping from your arms, I smile at your tousled hair and solid sleeping. In the mirror my well-kissed lips and pink skin where your 5 o'clock shadow had rubbed a bit stands out with my pale skin... but I cherish every mark of you left on my body and slowly trail my fingers over the path your lips had taken earlier. Reaching around to turn on the shower then fumbling for a band to put my long hair up out of my way to step into the warm spray... gasping as it hits my tender nipples full strength... leaning into the water I close my eyes and luxuriate, just allowing it to stream over my body before I reach for the soap finally.

I slowly wash across my stomach and around each breast. I squeeze the soapy cloth and watch lazy bubbles trickle down between my breasts... My thoughts are only of how it would feel to have your fingers there instead of the bubbles and I am caught unaware as you step into the shower behind me.

Your hands slipped easily up, cupping my breasts, pulling me close to your chest. " What have we here?" you say. " A mermaid?"

I giggle and nestle myself against you, your lips find my ear and I shiver as your nuzzling causes my nipples to harden and a small tremor of desire works its way up my body.

Questing fingers have found those points and are playing with them, and I throw my head back to reach lips that are distracting me from any rational thought... your tongue plays with mine teasing me as now your hand is sliding down between my thighs slipping easily into the softness within.

Your finger is slowly rubbing my clit sending jolts of pleasure throughout my body. I whimper as your lips leave mine, but quickly that turns into a moan of pleasure from the work your fingers are doing on me. You quickly bend me over your cock pressing in from behind; I need to have you inside me now, your cock fills my pussy completely and I press my hands against the side of the shower to keep my balance as you stroke in and out of my wetness your finger is still playing with me and the combination of the two is too much and I cry out as I am jolted by waves of an orgasm.

You kiss my back and won't stop your movements though and my body is like putty in your hands. I feel your hands grasping my hips and feel the controlled strength you are using to take me. Your pounding strokes feel so good I meet you, grinding myself onto your cock wanting you to feel what I have just experienced.

I am puzzled for a moment as I feel your hands rubbing my ass, they feel good but soon you are slipping a finger between my cheeks and I tense from you softly stroking that area.

You continue your smooth strokes and I relax as the sensation of the light rubbing is warming me up again until your questing finger is now taking care in slipping inside my ass just a bit and I gasp and feel like protesting just for a moment but it feels very good now your finger sliding in further widening the path.

I close my eyes and concentrate as these new sensations are very over whelming and I don't want to miss any part of it. Another finger is joining its mate and each time I tense but you whisper to me to relax and I trust you and stop thinking about it and just let you guide me. I am curious now and know what you want. This sensation is erotic as you slowly continue with relaxing my ass and soon I feel your length slip out of me and press against this opening now and ease inside.

I hear your encouragement to relax once more and I am trying too. I feel how big you are and the brief pain quickly turns to pleasure as you rest against me all of you inside now and start moving in a slow rhythm I can feel the tension in your body as you hold me tight just stroking my tightness softly until I am totally relaxed and wanting more now even meeting your strokes and enjoying these sensations... your hand slips around and strokes me while once again I am feeling that fire build within. You are able to now take me hard and I want you to come with me, the urgency of your cries is telling me that you are close and I answer you with my own wishes to feel your cock fill my ass with your cum. No longer can you hold back and I am rocked by the combined sensation of your release and mine together.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.