Tonys Adventures - Cover

Tonys Adventures

Copyright© 2006 by Sirdar

Chapter 10: Married Again

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10: Married Again - Tony a young boy of 19 gets himself into a whole series of sexual escapades. He is sent in disgrace to live with a young Aunt, very little older than himself. She is as bad, if not worse than him. She uses him as a male whore, and then sells him on to a friend to marry. All this is revenge for the way she too was brought up by Tonys mother Who is a bit of a religious nut.This runs for 25 chapters with a Part3 on the drawing board.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Aunt   Swinging   Harem   Interracial   Pregnancy  

Over the next few days, the girls kept him guessing over their identity. It became quite a game each time they met. After a few days, both the girls in their different ways, became a little enchanted by Tony's own quiet personality. Even Sarah, enjoyed being with Tony, and did not discourage him from some light snogging.

One night, Sarah having met a girl friend from back home, decided to go out with her. Sue and Tony decide to spend the evening in a night club. On their way home in the taxi, their passion once again came to the fore, and when they arrived back at his Hotel. Sue made no attempt to go to home. At the door to his room. Sue made it perfectly clear that she wanted to spend the night with him.

As the door of his room shut behind them, she boldly stepped out of her skirt, and reached for the belt of his trousers. She wanted him so badly, that it hurt, and she prayed that he would take her right away. Tony just smiled broadly, as taking her in his arms he kissed her gently, as his hand slipped down the inside of Sue's thigh. He could feel her body tremble in anticipation, Softly he said, "You are very lovely."

"And so are you" she answered, She could feel his bulge, straining to be released from its bondage. She remembered the other night when she had claimed she was Sarah. But tonight she was definitely going to be herself. Tonight she was definitely Sue. Now once again sorely tempted, he parted the blonde pubic curls, just letting his fingers play up and down her slit. Her wetness gradually spread over his fingers, inviting him to explore even further.

That was nice, she trembled and sighed, as his fingers did their work; that was a lovely feeling and she knew that she was now desperately in love, with this lovely man. She spread her legs wide, smiling at him demurely. She was trembling, a mixture of anticipation and pleasure. Her body was on fire. She could feel her heart beating and the blood pounding, as she pressed her body even closer to him. She was completely mesmerised by his physique. His cock was big and beautiful, and now she knew it was hers, and for tonight hers alone.

She sat up and stretched, putting her arms round his neck to kiss him again, her small tongue opening his mouth, as she pushed him down on the bed. She couldn't wait for him, now was the time for action; to take what was hers.

"Just lie still, my Tony dear "

Then she sat on him. Straddling his hips, thrilled by the feel of him, against her smooth thighs, and the wetness of her opening. Sue ground her pubic mound against him; as she leaned down to kiss his eyes, his cheek, his soft lips. She felt his hands on her breasts, cupping them carefully his fingers just pinching her nipples. She sat up straight, to undo her blouse and slip it off over her arms.

She bent over him letting her bare nipples graze his chest and send a thrill through her body.

"You're quite a fast worker"

Tony said smiling up at her. He touched her neck, and trailed his fingertips down her bosom. and then he brushed the backs of his fingers under her breasts, and Sue fell against him. She could feel his hardness, as his cock pressed hard against her.

When his hands came up to her sides she pushed them away.

"Leave it to me now." She said, as her hot tongue trailed round his nipples.

"I'm going to repay your kindness with some kindness of my own She kissed his chest, and reached for his cock. It was bigger and harder than she'd ever imagined; standing up from his body in a long, promising curve, pulsing with excitement. Her thick blonde hair fell all around his face as she bent over him, brushing lightly on his skin, and tickling him, as she moved. She went down on her knees between his legs, Sue fondled his scrotum and smiled happily to herself. Tony lay back with his hands behind his head, watching her intently, his mind briefly remembering Rota, and the passion they had enjoyed in their lovemaking. Slowly, she bent down over his stiff cock, watching his face as best she could, as she parted her lips, knowing he'd feel her warm breath on him first. Sue gently kissed and licked the end of his cock, and pushing her lips tightly down around his cock, she sucked him into her mouth.

He was so big she wondered at first whether she could barely manage it. But she was very determined, and she worked him all the way in, again and again, until she had nearly all of him. Gradually, she pulled her mouth back off him, and held his cock in her teeth gently. Licking him on the tip, her tongue working in slow circles inside her mouth.

His eyes looked glazed, reflecting the ecstasy of feelings as she held him... But the urge in her loins was growing stronger all the time. His cock was strong and beautiful, and she wanted to feel it push inside her again. Sue pulled her mouth off of Tony's cock, and crawled up over him again. Poised on her knees, she smiled sweetly at him, and reached between her legs to deftly fit his swollen cock against the wet lips of her opening. She eased down onto his cock, a little at a time, until she had worked it all the way in.

It was the nicest feeling she had ever experienced, there was no one had satisfied her quite like him. She had had several affairs before, but nothing compared to Tony. He lay there, smiling up at her, his face, showing his concentration. She guessed how much he was enjoying this. The hot grip of her vagina muscles on his cock. She had him where she wanted him, and slowly she rocked on her hands and knees, stretching her opening over his hardness again and again. She felt his cock slipping up into her, and the sensations it brought as she let it draw back out again. It was the finest, yet totally indefinable feeling she could remember.

Tony opened his eyes and reached for her breasts. Tugging her nipples gently, while she fucked him. Sue leaned down to kiss him, her long hair dangling down and covering both their faces. Sue rode up and down Tony's long cock, pushing herself closer and closer to the brink with each careful stroke. She leaned back on her arms, the difference in the angle of her body producing a whole new range of sensations to both of them. Then she slumped forward onto him. Smiling happily and kissing his face, as she sought to at least postpone the climax. Dragging her hard brown nipples up his chest, she put them against his mouth, one after the other. He held them in his lips, and teeth while Sue gripped tightly onto the last inch of his straining cock.

A kind of electricity flowed through them both. His blue eyes sparkled in the moonlight from the open window, as they revelled in the sensations that flowed through their bodies. When she sat her full weight down on him, Sue could feel his cock touch her at her deepest point inside. In a place that no other men had ever reached. It was then that she realised she wanted him for herself. This was no longer a holiday romance for her. This man was not for Sarah. It was much more serious than that for her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.