Tonys Adventures - Cover

Tonys Adventures

Copyright© 2006 by Sirdar

Chapter 9: Double Trouble

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9: Double Trouble - Tony a young boy of 19 gets himself into a whole series of sexual escapades. He is sent in disgrace to live with a young Aunt, very little older than himself. She is as bad, if not worse than him. She uses him as a male whore, and then sells him on to a friend to marry. All this is revenge for the way she too was brought up by Tonys mother Who is a bit of a religious nut.This runs for 25 chapters with a Part3 on the drawing board.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Aunt   Swinging   Harem   Interracial   Pregnancy  

Meanwhile not too far away from his new home at St John's Wood, Sue and Sarah had, like many identical twins always been very close. There holiday to Thailand had been the climax to a big family row with their parents. The row had originally erupted over Sarah's sexuality. Her father had recently caught her late one night, kissing another girl openly, and very passionately, outside the house in full public view.

So much so, that he had rightly concluded that Sarah was a lesbian. His anger had been such, that Sue had taken Sarah away for two weeks holiday. Between them, they had decided that the best way to calm her father down, would be for Sarah to find herself a nominal boyfriend; who would, with any luck go some way, to assuaging her fathers anger with her, and perhaps convince him that he was mistaken.

Sarah reluctantly agreed to go along with Sue's plan, and on arrival in Phuket, Thailand. They scouted around for a suitable partner for Sarah. It was on the second day, after their arrival that they spotted a young handsome, and very bronzed young man, so obviously alone, strolling along Karon beach.

The deep blue-greens of the beach had greeted Tony, as he strolled along the waters edge. His feet making marks in the damp sand, the warm water washing over his ankles then being washed away as the next wave came in. He had just arrived, in Phuket after a few days in Bangkok. He was trying hard to put the death of his beloved Rota behind him. He missed her terribly, and he was looking forward to the solitude of the Thai beaches and being able to lose himself amongst the holiday crowds.

The beach was virtually empty, as this was the monsoon season and there was not a photographer or a press man in sight. In the distance, were two isolated figures walking towards him. The sun was in his eyes, but it seemed from the distance, that they were doing as he was, just paddling in the water. He noticed that they were talking in a very agitated way, and waving their arms about as they talked.

Tony breathed a sigh of relief - this was just what he needed. Peace and quiet, to get away from people and to relax and to decide what he was to do about his future. As the strangers came close, he could see that they were two young blonde girls. It was obvious that they were twins, and very beautiful twins at that. One of them smiled quite sweetly at him, as she passed, the other seemed totally disinterested.

It was later that day that Tony was eating in one of the local restaurants. Already bored with his own company, and watching two young Thai prostitutes larking around at a nearby bar that he heard a voice.

"I reckon you must be following us." Looking up he saw the twins, this time both of them were smiling down at him. Feeling reckless, and realising that he was terribly lonely, he decided he would like to get to know them better.

"Can you blame me?"

"Ooh I like it, can we join you? One girl asked with a wicked impish smile...

"Certainly." Tony replied.

"My name is Tony.

I'm Sarah and this is my sister Sue - I think." One girl replied.

"You see we have great fun in confusing people. And if we try really hard even our parents can not tell us apart." The girls had really made an impact on Tony. They were good company, they were pretty and they were fun loving, and that was what Tony really needed to help him through his crisis. So they arranged to meet the next evening for a meal.

But that next afternoon Tony was walking up the same deserted beach when he spied a solitary figure in the distance. As he drew closer, it turned out to be one of his blonde twins, topless and like him strolling along with her feet in the water edge. Tony took the opportunity to look her over more carefully; he hoped not too obviously. She was probably about 5-8, more muscular than simply slender, and seemingly without an ounce of fat on her body. Except for a pair of nicely shaped, medium-sized breasts and the lower part of her bikini. They stopped, smiling broadly in greeting to each other, and Tony said.

"Looks like we have the beach to ourselves today."

"Isn't it beautiful out here?"

She responded, and Tony was relieved. They chatted on for a while, looking out toward the sea, and watching the few long tailed fishing boats touting for the few available tourists. She confirmed as he had rightly assumed that she was single, and so was her sister, but they were a couple of years older than him. She was good company, and so Tony suggested that they stroll up the beach a bit together and they wandered along chatting like old friends.

Eventually they turned and headed back towards the town centre of Karon As they neared the more populated section of the beach, she fished her bikini top out of the net bag she was carrying and put it on. Saying ruefully that she didn't want to shock the children. They strolled up towards the road, and they came to the hotel, where Sue and Sarah had a pool side room.

He saw the other twin lying on a sun bed propped up on a back-rest, reading a very thick book. Sue had a mat there, where she flopped down and invited Tony to pull up a chair and join them.

The three of them chatted on, eventually deciding to have dinner at a fish restaurant on nearby Patong Beach and they arranged to meet later. Dinner that night was uneventful, but fun nonetheless. The fish was good, and the wine was drinkable, and Tony realised that for the first time since losing Rota he was thoroughly enjoying a womans company.

It pleased him that after all the adverse press publicity that he had suffered after Rota's tragic death, that they did not seem to recognise him, or if they did, they did, they did not mention it. The girls kept up a steady stream of conversation, and banter, and Tony joined in. Happy to have the company of two attractive women. They had all opted to wear shorts and tee shirts in the humid evening heat, and Tony noticed that one of the girls had not bothered to wear a bra.

He tried not to stare too much, but she obviously knew that he had noticed, and played along with his obvious interest. They went through a second bottle of wine before walking back to catch a Tuk Tuk to take them back to their hotel. Arriving back on Karon beach, one of the girls took Tony by the hand, as they were walking along, and they continued like that, back to their hotel. She suggested a drink by the pool; but one girl Sarah, bless her heart Tony thought, declined, claiming that she really wanted to get back to her book. Sue, that's who she said she was, and Tony strolled out toward the pool bar but found that the bar was closed already.

Tony had a mini bar at his place so he suggested they adjourn to his bungalow across the street.

"Oh, you have a hammock. How neat!"

Sue exclaimed as they walked up the steps onto the porch.

"And there's another one inside."

Tony unlocked the door, and turned on the lights and the air conditioning came on. The living room was furnished simply. It had a wide day bed which, with the help of some cushions against the wall, also served as a couch. Opposite the day bed, a couple of chairs flanked an end table. A double hammock was strung diagonally across the space, hung from hooks built into the wall.

"May I?," She asked, gesturing toward the hammock. Tony invited her to go ahead, and she kicked off her sandals and swung herself into the hammock, her legs flashing.

"Oh, this is a nice one. I just love hammocks, don't you?"

"They're great," Tony replied.

"That one is a double hammock. It's supposed to be wide enough for two people." Sue said.

Ignoring her remark he went on to recite his very brief bar list, and she opted for more of the same wine they had been drinking at the restaurant. He poured two glasses, and took them over, placing them on the end table, within reach of the hammock.

"Is this thing really strong enough for two people?"

She asked, and Tony assured her that it was.

"Well, climb in, then I've never shared a hammock-- it sounds like fun."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.