Tonys Adventures
Chapter 8: Tragedy Strikes

Copyright© 2006 by Sirdar

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8: Tragedy Strikes - Tony a young boy of 19 gets himself into a whole series of sexual escapades. He is sent in disgrace to live with a young Aunt, very little older than himself. She is as bad, if not worse than him. She uses him as a male whore, and then sells him on to a friend to marry. All this is revenge for the way she too was brought up by Tonys mother Who is a bit of a religious nut.This runs for 25 chapters with a Part3 on the drawing board.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Aunt   Swinging   Harem   Interracial   Pregnancy  

Two more months passed and the day of the wedding crept inevitably closer. Suits and dresses were ordered and made, and Samantha arrived accompanied by a smiling Amanda for the rehearsals. Tony was worried. It seemed all too realistic for his liking. Much as he loved Rota, somehow his whole being balked at the thought of what seemed an arranged marriage. He knew now he really wanted to marry her properly, but he wanted to do it in his own time, and make it something very special.

"I thought that this was a fake wedding - where is the fake part?

Rota told him. "Everything is real except the vicar, who will be an actor and not an ordained priest, so all we have to do is to declare the wedding void at some later date when the fake is allegedly discovered."

"You know I love you and do really want to marry you, don't you? Tony told her.

"Yes, I know darling - I want you too. But soon we will have our own very special day. Something that will be very special and very private."

Tony had contacted his mother, but he was not surprised that they strongly disapproved of his marriage, because of Rota's notoriety. They had done their best to make him change his mind, but to no avail and very much to Debbie's amusement. They were both adamant, they would not come to the wedding. Despite the fact that they had never met Rota.

Her sister blamed Debbie for introducing him to such a notorious woman. Debbie's husband Ron, was to be his best man, as none of Tonys family or friends would agree to attend, but despite this, the wedding seemed to go to plan. It was not until after the wedding at the reception, that Tony had the first hint of a problem.

"Pity about your vicar." Ron said.

"Why, what went wrong?." Tony queried.

"He rang with a message for Rota, to say that he was sorry but he could not make it. He had a tummy bug."

"So!" Tony asked

"With Aunt Ada's help, I got the local vicar to stand in at the last moment."

"Tony realising the implication of Ron's remark sank into the nearest chair, his head in his hands, suddenly he realised that he felt quite pleased, but he wondered how Rota would react.

"What's the matter?" Ron asked.

"I dare not tell you." Tony replied, as all the implications began to sink in. A few minutes later Tony cornered Rota.

"Problems darling. Well sort of."

"What dearest." Rota replied as she wrapped her arms round him.

"We are really legally married. That Vicar was real, not the actor we had arranged. Dear Uncle Ron, and Great Aunt Ada, arranged the local Vicar, when the actor allegedly went ill."

Rota smiled coyly up at him. "I don't mind - anyway, if you don't, it means our baby will have a real daddy."

Tony smiled broadly down at her. He was deliriously happy, as he realised that she did not really mind either. Marriage to Rota would not be dull, and he did love her very much indeed.

It was shortly after the reception had finished, and Tony and Rota were about to leave for their honeymoon, that a severe thunderstorm hit the area. Rota worried about her Aunt Ada who was highly nervous of storms, decided to run back to the main house from the marquee in the garden to see if she was all right, and say her goodbyes, before they left for their honeymoon.

Just as Rota reached the front door, there was a flash of lightening, and an enormous clap of thunder and Tony realised immediately that Rota had been hurt. Tony was stunned, he had seen the lightening strike her umbrella spike and immediately he ran to her assistance, but it was too late she was dead.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.