Tonys Adventures
Chapter 7: Visit to Aunt Ada

Copyright© 2006 by Sirdar

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7: Visit to Aunt Ada - Tony a young boy of 19 gets himself into a whole series of sexual escapades. He is sent in disgrace to live with a young Aunt, very little older than himself. She is as bad, if not worse than him. She uses him as a male whore, and then sells him on to a friend to marry. All this is revenge for the way she too was brought up by Tonys mother Who is a bit of a religious nut.This runs for 25 chapters with a Part3 on the drawing board.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Aunt   Swinging   Harem   Interracial   Pregnancy  

The grass was hot, and the blanket tickled his bottom as he sat down, but he hardly noticed it. She stood in front of him at arm's length, looking down at his erect penis, then she knelt in front of him with her hands behind his head. Staring into his eyes. Tony ran his hands slowly up and down the soft skin of her waist, and then pulled her towards him, to kiss her breast. He kissed the soft skin around her erect nipples, and then began gently sucking. She pulled his head to her breast, and stroked his hair as he sucked harder. At the same time, he reached down and ran his hands over her pubic hairs, carefully inserting his fingers between the wet lips of her sex, she pressed her hips against his stomach.

He could feel the moisture between her legs, and as she rocked her hips, her thigh brushed his erect penis. He held her hips, and pushed gently down while he let go of her nipple and began kissing his way up towards her neck. His lips tingled with every kiss, and his penis stiffened in anticipation as she straddled him. She gently brushed the mouth of her vagina against the tip of his penis, then slowly engulfed him. He hugged her to him, as he felt her sliding down over him, then kissed her under the chin as they began to rock. She pressed herself tightly against him, and with each gentle rock of her hips, he felt a rising tension in himself.

She kissed him gently on the lips, and as she gently rocked back and forth in his lap, her tongue entwined with his. Her hands pulled him tight against her body as he touched her back, and then she broke the kiss with a moan and began grinding her hips with increasing passion. The distant sound of the surf, blended with the pounding of his heart, as she shuddered and sighed in his lap, as she climaxed, she held him tight as she kissed him with unbridled passion on the mouth.

She leaned back, a contented look on her face, with her arms still clutching him and smiled a gentle smile. A look of something like love in her eyes, but Tony was too excited to notice. As once again she began pumping herself up and down on his penis. He reached for her breasts, fondling them briefly, until the sensation of her engulfing vagina overwhelmed him.

His climax was almost overwhelming ; as he thrust his cock into her, as she sat down hard in his lap, and then he clutched her tightly for a long time as he relaxed in the afterglow of his orgasm.

"That was better fun." She said quietly, still holding onto his limp cock with her vagina.

He smiled back at her, feeling a bit disappointed as she got up off him and smiled down at his cock as it glistened in the sun. He didn't want to talk yet, but when she put her hand out to him to help him up to go back to the car.

He finally spoke as he finished dressing and sat in the car.

"I hope you don't mind what we did."

She smiled at him, then reached over and kissed him.

"Nope that was just a practice run, Aunt Ada would be pleased with us, but we have the rest of the day yet darling..."

They drove for about five miles, re entering the estate until the Rolls Royce rolled to a gentle stop under the trees in the shade of the lake. The sun was still warm, and the car was pleasant with the windows down and the early evening breeze across the lake ruffling Amanda's now dry hair. They sat quietly looking out across the water, both of them highly conscious of their partner, but both equally reluctant to say anything.

"You're a bit of an enigma. I don't know what to make of you. You are nothing like I expected. But now I can see now that you are very much like your sister in so many ways."

"Thank you. Shall I take that as a compliment?" Amanda responded showing her pleasure at his compliments.

"But you are certainly not what I expected either, Samantha told me that you would make a move on me within the first thirty minutes we were alone."

"Disappointed?" Toni asked.

"Yes very. I've never had to skinny dip with any man before to make him fuck me"

As she was speaking, she swayed towards him invitingly, as their lips met again in a spontaneous and very passionate kiss.

Tony taking the obvious hint let his hand drop to her lap. Gently pushing her dress up so that his hand could stroke her silk covered thighs, as he deliberately prolonged the kiss.

" You really want to again." She whispered.

Tony just nodded, as he carried on kissing her.

Amanda was again surprised at his gentleness. It was nice to be treated with such reverence. She opened her legs wider, to let his warm hand have greater access to her damp sex. Tony was somehow not surprised to discover, that she had not replaced her panties after the swim. Her pubic hairs were damp, indicating that she ready for him again, as he gingerly inserted his finger.

"Back seats are more comfortable my dear." Amanda whispered, then giggling quietly she said.

"Though I do believe that you are partial to straw bales?"

Taking the hint, and now the ice had been broken, they moved to the back of the car. Quickly undressing, she lay back her arms outstretched to receive him.

She was holding his naked torso tight against her body, as she felt her breasts crushed against his chest. His hardness brushed tantalisingly against her moist opening, making her body tremble in anticipation. Amanda let her hands run over his smooth skin, stroking him gently, enjoying the unaccustomed feel of a mans body, her hands eventually arriving at his cock, fascinated with the feel of something so hard, yet pulsing with pent up energy, also having the touch of velvet, as she held it tight against her, remembering their first burst of passion.

His eyes gazed at her elegant throat, noting the few faint freckles, and watching the flush as it seemed to spread, down to her breasts., As he watched, her nipples her nipples hardened even more. His nostrils still full of the smell of the sea, stimulated his senses. She really was a very beautiful woman, and he felt very sad, for any woman who was married to that twit of a husband. His kisses were soft and gentle, as he leaned forward. Each breast cupped in his hand in turn, as he lovingly teased the nipples with kisses, and then in turn, twirled his tongue over them, making her tremble. Her body was already aflame with desire for him, he was so gentle, so considerate, handling her body as though it was a shrine to be worshipped. Most men of her limited experience, were rough and demanding, but Tony was so different from any other man she had slept with.

She held his cock loosely in her hands, savouring the moment until it would enter her. Somehow she knew that this day would be something special, something she would always remember until the day she died. She envied Rota this man, if only fate had been kinder to her instead of lumbering her with the useless gay Malcolm. Since her marriage, her sex life had been confined to a few casual flings, with husbands of friends. Not once had their marriage been consummated, nor had Malcolm ever attempted to do so. It was for him purely a marriage of convenience.

"Are you sure you can again? " She heard herself say.

Tony ignoring her remark, he knew she was ready, and that for him to stop now this was the last thing she really wanted, as he moved his cock closer to her entrance. She trembled involuntarily, at the touch of his moist tip, as he gently pushed into her. Filling her and producing that wonderful indescribable feeling, that was unfortunately so rare in her life. She felt his strength, as he moved gently, yet with positive force, her juices easing the way, as his hips moved his penis deeper into her depths. Bringing that wonderful sensation, as her body stretched to receive him, sending shivers of anticipation through her, that were mind boggling in their intensity of feeling.

Her eyes closed, as the magic of him overflowed her senses, and her body moulded ever closely to his. His arms were around her, holding her tight, cherishing her, as she pulled his head down, tasting his lips in a deep kiss. A kiss full of passion tinged with lust. His upward thrusts grew stronger, pushing ever deeper, sending an intensity of feeling through her, as desperately she broke their kiss to unleash crazy, urgent whispers; whispers which in their coarseness he seemed to understand, and which expressed the intensity of her passion for him, her arms clung tightly round his neck...

The scent of him suddenly grabbed her. She felt herself going out of control, as she tightened on him, holding him tightly, as her muscles gripped him hard, trying desperately to hold him, as though for ever. But the friction inside her, sent them in to a spiral of passion that was almost frightening in its intensity.

I'm going to come!" he whispered urgently.

Once again, a part of her wanted to go on, to make this last, to savour this rare experience. But her body would not, could not wait as the sensations of her body took complete control. The walls of her vagina vibrated, sending and encouraging his body to respond in the only way it knew how. Their passion exploded, as they held each other close,. feeling his sperm once again rush, founting upward and becoming a part of her. His thrusts gradually subsiding in their intensity, as the passion slowly died, But he remained inside her glowing body. Her hands reached up to stroke his damp hair, her eyes glowed as she looked passionately into his, as their heaving bodies gradually quietened down, and their breathing returned to near normality.

"Wow!" he said." This was most unexpected."

"Not for me Aunt Ada wanted you to fuck me, and I wanted you to as well. That's why we were sent out together."

"For gods sake why?" Tony asked.

"You really don't know do you.?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.