Tonys Adventures
Chapter 6: Great Aunt Ada Takes a Hand

Copyright© 2006 by Sirdar

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6: Great Aunt Ada Takes a Hand - Tony a young boy of 19 gets himself into a whole series of sexual escapades. He is sent in disgrace to live with a young Aunt, very little older than himself. She is as bad, if not worse than him. She uses him as a male whore, and then sells him on to a friend to marry. All this is revenge for the way she too was brought up by Tonys mother Who is a bit of a religious nut.This runs for 25 chapters with a Part3 on the drawing board.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Aunt   Swinging   Harem   Interracial   Pregnancy  

Great Aunt Ada Takes a Hand

Great Aunt Ada, as she was called by the family was now 75 years old. She knew that she did not have long to live, or so the doctors had told her. Now to her, the problem of succession was one of the things that had become vitally important with her increasing age. She looked at the detectives report that lay on the table in front of her. Suddenly she looked again at the photograph of Tony, then the date of birth.

Her heart missed a beat. She wondered was it a coincidence, that he had the same date of birth as her daughters child. The child that had killed her beloved daughter, when it was born, the illegitimate son of a labouring man. She wondered could it be? Certainly there were some very interesting similarities. She reached for the telephone.She spoke rapidly, and excitedly to the detective agency that had been investigating Tony's background.

She put the phone down carefully. Her heart was pounding as she looked at the meagre evidence in front of her. If this Tony was her Grandson, then she had a real heir. She did not need to force Rota into marriage. Anyway she would not want her Grandson to marry Rota or would she? After all in many ways, Rota was a girl after her own heart, and she had been a good wife to her cousin Bertie. She had made him happy and looked after him well.

Tony now knew that he was very much in love with Rota. Her impish sense of humour, her vivacious personality, and her love of life were infectious. Each day with her, was a new and exciting adventure. She was a person who seemed to be always happy, and she thoroughly enjoyed every moment of her very active life.

Despite the fact that they had a very open relationship, they were almost inseparable. She made no attempt to discourage his liaisons with other females, and showed no sign of jealousy. In fact, at times it seemed she actively encouraged these relationships; especially with her friend Susanne. Tony was surprised by this attitude, and when one day he questioned her seriously about it, she replied.

"Life is for living, so let's live it the way we want to; jealousy is a wasted and very destructive emotion. Let's face it, if we are honest, sex is as important as eating and drinking to most people."

She had one day, early in their relationship, laughingly suggested that they should have separate bedrooms. At least until after their wedding. Her reason, she claimed was that she suspected that one of the maids was in the employ of her Great Aunt Ad; who paid her to report back on her nieces various activities. But Tony was not in any way amenable to this suggestion. He pointed out quite firmly that society had changed its values, and that Great Aunt Ada, surely would not expect them to be that proper in their behaviour.

Secretly, Tony suspected that Rota was pleased that he was prepared to put his foot down, and insist on spending his nights with her. She too, had fallen in love with this young man. Even though he was several years younger than she was. After this conversation they did agree however, that they should be more circumspect in their behaviour in public. This was not a problem, as they were both so content with each other, that for the present, they rarely wanted any one else in their lives.

Even at meal times, they would openly fondle each other. While the staff discreetly pretending not to notice, went about their duties with inscrutable faces. But they were happy in the knowledge that their mistress had found someone, with whom she was happy, and who they also liked. Even periodic visits from Aunt Debbie, could not distract him, from his adoration of his bride to be. Although, his sexual encounters with Debbie, were equally as rewarding, as they had been on the first day of his visit.

Rota was always happy to see her friend Debbie, and was as always prepared to share Tony's affections with her. They both appreciated her company, as she too shared their outlook on life. Her marriage to Ron was coming to an end. Her sessions with Tony had spoiled her for any other man.

The wedding arrangements were going apace, and then one day Rota announced to Tony, that they had both been summoned to spend the weekend with Great Aunt Ada. It was obvious to them both, that the impending wedding had triggered the demand for Great Aunt Ada to meet Tony at last.

It was with great trepidation, that Tony set off with Rota, to meet her aunt. On arriving at Hogan Hall, they were met by Rota's despised cousin Malcolm and his wife Amanda.

"What ho Coz," he chortled, in his sickening pompous manner.

"So this is the next lamb for the old connubial slaughterhouse what?"

He chuckled heartily, as he was introduced to Tony. Paying him scant attention, but determined if possible, to put Rota on the defensive. Tony quickly recognised that Malcolm was a twit, not worthy of too much attention, so he let his inane comments pass by; treating them and Malcolm with the contempt he felt they deserved.

But Tony, was immediately intrigued by his wife Amanda. At a first glance she looked like the typical dowdy female that Rota had described. Tony however, detected a person of greater intelligence, and personality than Rota's sweeping assessment of her had been. Looking closely at her, he could see that she had lovely almost perfect features, short dark hair, and a very trim figure. He detected a shrewd glint in her eye, which implied that she was not as staid a character, as he had been led to believe. As he took her hand he squeezed it slightly, and gave her one of his best charming grins.

To his surprise, he felt a squeeze in return, and a glint in her eye, that was both interesting, and highly suggestive. He had to admit to himself, that he was intrigued, and that he had begun to find her extremely attractive. She had made his pulse race faster than it should on a first acquaintance. She was, a nice looking girl, not pretty necessarily, but interesting was the way he would describe her. In particular when she smiled her whole face lit up.

He sensed by the occasional withering looks she gave her husband; that life was not easy for her, being married to Malcolm. Tony found that he was looking forward to getting to know Amanda much better. Whilst freshening up in Rota's bedroom, Aunt Ada sent a message that she wanted Rota and Malcolm for a family meeting that afternoon. She suggested, which was tantamount to a Royal Command, that while she was meeting with her two family members, perhaps Amanda could entertain Tony on a tour of the estate; the message also tactfully said that she was looking forward to meeting Tony tomorrow for a family lunch.

Amanda meanwhile had been as intrigued by Tony, as he had been with her, and being thoroughly bored with the whole stupid contest between Malcolm and Rota. She was looking forward with great interest to spending the afternoon with Tony. She privately thought, that great Aunt Ada was as crafty as "a cartload of monkeys." From past experience she recognised that Great Aunt Ada did nothing without good reason. Amanda also craved some excitement, during her brief stay here, and she suspected that Tony would be more than willing to give it to her.

She had, she was sure, recognised a kindred spirit in Tony, and as a result she had told the Chauffeur, that she would personally drive the Rolls for the tour of the estate, and surrounding district. She was not sure quite what to expect from Tony. But her sister Samantha, had told her in great detail about her meeting with Tony in the barn whilst out riding, so, she lived in hope that the afternoon would not be entirely wasted.

She knew what Aunt Ada expected from her, and she knew that pairing them off for the afternoon was no accident. She knew that Aunt Ada was a devious old trout, and this was all part of her master plan. She was determined that on this occasion, she would do her best to conform to Aunt Ada's wishes, and enjoy every moment of it, because it suited her as well.

After changing into a light summer dress, loosening her hair style, putting on some silk stockings, and a little more make up than usual, she met Tony as arranged in the front hall.

"Hello Tony. " Not wasting time, and setting the scene she boldly took his hand in hers, and guided him through the front doors to the waiting Rolls Royce.

" We must be off smartly, to obey the Royal Command. - so hop in."

As Tony sat down beside her, he realised that in some indefinable manner that Amanda was a different woman from the one he had met previously. Now she was very much more relaxed, without Malcolm, and there was an aura of underlying sensuality around her. He realised then, just how much she had changed her appearance for him. But more than that, she gave the overriding impression of being free. It was as though she had been, at least for the time being, released from her chains and was desperately trying to be her real self. If only for a brief time. It was the first time in his life, that Tony had ridden in a Rolls Royce. Normally he would have thoroughly revelled in the experience, but today he was so intrigued by this new Amanda that he took very little notice of the car.

"And how is dearest Rota treating you?" Amanda queried, as an opening remark and giving him a brief smile.

"Very well, and I love her dearly."

"Yes. I like Rota, but, I know she does not think very much of me." Amanda told him.

"She thinks I'm boring old fart like Malcolm."

"And are you?" Tony asked, watching her response carefully

"That's for you to find out" She smiled impishly at him, as she put her foot down and they sped away on the lake road.

"I believe that you had the pleasure of my sister recently?"

"Did I?."

"I'm sure that if she was anywhere as attractive and sexy as you. I would have remembered." Tony told her. Amanda blushed, taken completely by surprise, at Tony's impromptu gallantry.

"I believe you both got caught in the rain together, and kept each other amused for a few hours in a barn?."

"Oh Samantha. Yes a lovely girl, we talked for ages, until the rain stopped."

"Yes. She spoke in glowing terms about you as well." Looking sideways at him, as she spoke laughing out loud as she did.

"I don't think she told me very much about any conversation though."


Meanwhile Aunt Ada had done her homework about Tony. Her private detective had produced a rather large dossier about him; his home and his life in general. At first, she was not convinced that he was her Grandson. But then everything just seemed to slot into place. She was fairly sure, subject too a few final checks, that he was definitely her Grandson, and after hearing Rota talk about him, she realised that they were both very much in love, and now she was convinced that he was very much the right man for her.

Certainly she knew that Rota could never change, and Tony seemed to have very much the same interests in life. In fact she came to the conclusion they were a perfect match. She watched Amanda and Tony with interest, as they entered the Rolls Royce at the front door. She pitied Amanda, but noticed with concealed amusement, that she was leading Tony by the hand. If Tony's reputation was to be believed then anything could happen, and she hoped it did. Amanda deserved some little happiness in her life.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.