Tonys Adventures - Cover

Tonys Adventures

Copyright© 2006 by Sirdar

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Tony a young boy of 19 gets himself into a whole series of sexual escapades. He is sent in disgrace to live with a young Aunt, very little older than himself. She is as bad, if not worse than him. She uses him as a male whore, and then sells him on to a friend to marry. All this is revenge for the way she too was brought up by Tonys mother Who is a bit of a religious nut.This runs for 25 chapters with a Part3 on the drawing board.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Aunt   Swinging   Harem   Interracial   Pregnancy  

A New Life

It was only when they got to Barons Court her country home. Set in the middle of a large rambling country estate. Which had been left to her by her first husband, and maintained by the money left to her by Bertie her second husband, who had tragically died "on the job", that Tony began to get an inkling of what it was all about.

It was later that evening, that the full story gradually came out. Tony realised that he was now in much deeper than he had originally realised. He was not used to this sort of life style, and what he knew about her plan frightened him to death.

Rota had introduced him to the staff, and Tony was immediately taken, by the number of very pretty young maids employed in the house. Rota was not slow to notice his interest, and laughingly told the girls, that this was her future husband.

But Tony was shocked when Rota told them. "Of course, you can borrow him occasionally, as long as you are discreet. We can't afford any more bad publicity to get to Great Aunt Ada though can we girls?" The girls obviously liked their mistress, and laughed openly at her suggestion. As the day had gone on, and they had got to know each other better. Tony had found himself becoming increasingly intrigued by this captivating young lady. However, he was very perplexed by her extremely open attitude towards sex. So different from the way in which he had been brought up at home. Rota was very much an advocate of free sex. As long as it was responsible sex, and did not cause problems between partners.

It was later in the evening, as Rota and Tony were relaxing in the lounge after dinner, and the staff had discreetly retired for the night; that they found themselves partially undressed on the couch. They unashamedly, and quite openly explored each others bodies. But Tony, was stoutly refusing any premarital privileges to Rota, until he had the full and untarnished truth about what was required of him. Rota in turn, was becoming increasingly irritated with him, and showed it. Until eventually she realised that she had no choice but to tell what he wanted to know, and explain fully what she wanted from him.

"Darling, the truth is this". Rota eventually explained. " My dearest Great Aunt Ada, which was a relation of my ex husband is filthy rich. She is insisting that unless I settle down with a man nearer my own age, and stop "fucking" around, she is going to cut me out of her will. She has no real close relatives and she says, I bring the family into disrepute, with all the unwelcome publicity. Now I'm wealthy enough anyway, and I don't really need her dosh. But if I don't have it, it goes to my ex husbands pompous twit of a gay cousin Malcolm, and his boring wife Amanda."

She paused for breath as she gathered her thoughts. So one day, when Debbie and I were drooling over your photo; and reading the letter from your Mother asking Debbie to take you off her hands for a while. Untill all the men in the neighbourhood had either forgotten, or forgiven you. That your dear Aunt Debbie facetiously conceived of the idea of marrying you off to me, or having a pretend wedding. That is of course if you measured up to my very exacting requirements. We agreed that you and I will share the money between us, and at the same time, we can all have a good time and Debbie has a fee of 10% as your agent for arranging it all."

"Yes, but what's the snag"

Tony asked cautiously?

"We've got to behave ourselves, at least in public, until after the marriage, and Aunt Ada has snuffed it, and we have our hands on all her lovely loot. It will also help a lot if I'm pregnant of course, but we can talk about that later."

"So dear Aunt Debbie got me into her bed, to try me out did she?"

"No darling not entirely - she's fancied you very much since before her wedding, and especially on her wedding day; when you were eyeballing her. The fact that you also you spent the night before, fucking her bridesmaid, made her rather jealous. She's also having great fun, to think she is putting one over on your Mother. She is however, really taken with you, as she says that you are the best fuck she has had for years. In fact as you know full well, she is demanding full visiting rights."

Rota was squirming, as Tony although listening intently to what she was saying, had started casually playing with her breasts. Now convinced that he understood the situation, he eventually allowed her to drag him upstairs to her bedroom. In the bedroom, she turned to him, reached up on her toes and planted a gentle restrained kiss on his lips. Then holding him by one hand, she guided him towards the big double bed, they would be sharing officially after their wedding.

Tony was now very eager to get to know Rota better. Despite his exertions of the past few days. Her animal magnetism had already got to him, and the prospect of being married to her. At least in name only, was not at all a distasteful prospect.

His groin was aching with lust, but his head was in a whirl with all that had happened to him, in such a short space of time.

Pushing him down, so that he could sit on the edge of the bed, Rota deliberately felt the bulge in his trousers. Giving it a gentle squeeze, before carefully sitting on his lap and wriggling happily, while her arms went round his neck, she kissed him again and again. Her enchanting green eyes, gleamed from their wild frame of light auburn hair, which cascaded in a free flowing waterfall around her small shoulders, and onwards down her back, as her musical laugh filled the room.

"Come on darling - you know what to do and I know you are not shy."

Her cinnamon perfume was very erotic, and Tony could already feel his heart racing. His body quivering and his cock very hard, as she whispered to him. Her lips just gently and erotically lightly touching his, as she formed words with them. Tony was finding great difficulty in focusing on what she was saying. He was so overcome by her beauty, and seductive behaviour.

She laughed softly, slightly impatient with his apparent slowness

"I said...", as she kissed.

"I'd rather... you got the rest of your clothes off and fucked me now, instead of keeping me waiting all night."

The coarseness of her comment jolted Tony, and brought him back to reality, as her silky smooth arms reached out and she began to pull his shirt, from his pants...

"Oh, you have lovely smooth skin. ", She said, as she helped him lift his shirt over his head without unbuttoning it. Then she ran her small delicate hands over his chest, teasing and tickling. She started to smother his face and neck with hot wet passionate kisses. Suddenly, she stood up, looking down at him with unrestrained passion, as she let her skirt drop to the floor. Revealing her exquisite slim body in its full nakedness, apart from her small white panties.

Tony stood up, cupping her face between his hands as he reverently kissed her. She pushed her lips against his, now more forceful and full of passion. Her body too, now responded to his nearness. Her hands reached down and undid his belt. She pushed his pants to the floor, followed by his briefs.

Her hands briefly cupped his scrotum. Enjoying the feel of him, then she ran her hands gently up and down his cock, before forcefully pushing him down on the bed, eager to take him inside her.

Tony was now so hard it was beginning to hurt; as he now focused on making love to her. Searching out every inch of her body. He ran his tongue down every exposed part of her, he could find. Absorbing the sweet scent and taste of her squirming body. The passion of their embraces increasing, as she lay on top of him, her hair swirling around his head, and his cock rubbing against her pubic hairs, now very wet and warm. Suddenly she stood up, then kneeling down on the floor at the side of the bed, she took his cock in her hands and slowly licked it up and down its length.

Tony moaned, this was fantastic, this girl had an expertise that was born of long practice. She was producing feelings that were completely new to him. This girl was a craftsman in the art of making love. The sensations were so overpowering, that at first he thought he was going to come there and then, as she ran her moist lips over his sensitive tip, her hot wet tongue now running around the head of his cock.

Rota in turn was surprised at her own arousal, and a little surprised to find that she wanted him so much. But he was a fit good looking sexy young man, and just being with him had made her whole body come on fire with longing. This meeting had been planned with great care, but she had not expected to enjoy herself so much. He would, she was now sure, from Debbies report, and her own limited experience with him, make a good and very satisfying husband.

.

Now she leaned over him. Rota reached down and held his scotum briefly, and smiled down at Tony, where he now lay. His hands reaching up to caress her body, watching her fondly. Slowly, she eased back, bent down over his stiff cock. All the time watching his face, as she parted her lips for him. Yet again, Rota gently kissed the end of his cock, and pushing her lips tightly down around it, she sucked him into her mouth, as far as it would go.

Then she pulled her mouth back off him and held his cock in her teeth, gently licking him in slow circles inside her mouth.

She could feel his body trembling, she knew he was on the brink, and she could not hold him this way for long. The urge in her loins was now so overpowering. She needed to feel him inside her.

Rota pulled her mouth off of Tony's cock, and crawled up on top of him again. Poised on her knees, she smiled down briefly at him, and reached between her legs to deftly fit his cock against her warm wet waiting entrance. Sitting astride, she eased down onto his cock a little at a time, until she had worked it all the way in. He was very thick and hard, much more than any other man in her experience.

Tony lay there, smiling happily up at her, enjoying the sensations rushing through his body. His arms reached up to embrace her, as she lay down on top of him. Her small breasts pushing hard against his chest. She was enjoying this wonderful man, and Debbie had done well in providing him for her. She knew that the hot grip of her, on his penis, must be just as rewarding for him. Especially considering the trouble she'd had at first taking him inside her. She sat up slowly rocking backwards and forwards, stretching her vagina over his cock again and again. She felt him slipping up into her, and then drawing back out, the feeling was exquisite, out of this world.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.