Tonys Adventures - Cover

Tonys Adventures

Copyright© 2006 by Sirdar

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Tony a young boy of 19 gets himself into a whole series of sexual escapades. He is sent in disgrace to live with a young Aunt, very little older than himself. She is as bad, if not worse than him. She uses him as a male whore, and then sells him on to a friend to marry. All this is revenge for the way she too was brought up by Tonys mother Who is a bit of a religious nut.This runs for 25 chapters with a Part3 on the drawing board.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Aunt   Swinging   Harem   Interracial   Pregnancy  

Tony Finds a Bride It had been about two months before Tony arrived, that the Lady Rota Montreeth had been summoned to the presence of Great Aunt Ada. She had been told in no uncertain terms, that her Aunt expected her to get a man, marry him, and produce an heir.

"This time get a young man - someone who doesn't have a heart attack every time you get him into bed. If you don't, I'll leave every penny to Malcolm, that homosexual cousin of yours, and his starchy wife."

The Lady Rota Montreeth had come home in high dudgeon; she was in despair, then she remembered the photograph and the letter her friend Debbie had shown her about her nephew. For a while she sat thinking about the possible implications. She did not want to upset her friend Debbie, but if she put it to her in the right way, and the rewards were right; then perhaps she could swing it. She knew just how much Debbie hated her sister.

She was about to pick up the telephone when it rang. It was Debbie, and it was Lady Rota that suggested, that they could let Tony come and stop with her for a while. Then perhaps they might broach marriage. But Debbie was adamant in her refusal to let him go straight away.

" Yes darling you can have him, but please give me another couple of weeks darling, and I may be persuaded. - I need him myself, he's the best fuck I've had for a long time- no darling he's the best ever. But I do realise that Ron will be getting nasty if I keep him in the house too long."

It was while Tony was with Joanne and Becky, that the Lady Rota and Debbie had spoken, and tentatively agreed a handsome transfer fee for Tony's services. So it was with some surprise that Tony got home the next morning with the?200 present from Joanne for Debbie, who was waiting impatiently for him, still in her night-clothes.

"I've got a wife for you darling, but I need to keep you here with me for a while." As she spoke she was dragging him towards the bedroom.

"I'm not marrying anyone yet." he insisted...

"Oh yes you are darling - but don't worry about it yet, I'll explain later."

She muffled his protests as her lips clamped on to his and she pushed him back on to the bed.

"Have you got enough energy left to fuck me."

" Yes Aunty, but I want to do it very tenderly and lovingly because that's the way I feel about you"

Tony said as he reached up for her.

Debbie's body seemed to be all over him, as she leaned forward to kiss him, a very intense kiss, his hands searched, and found her thighs under her night-dress and slid them up to her waist.

"Wait a minute." She murmured.

She stood up undoing his shirt buttons and quickly pulling his pants off until within seconds he was naked. Tony ran his hands up and down her body, and eagerly pulled her down on the bed, as Tony slipped down close to her vagina. Debbie trembled slightly, and Tony teased the sensitive area between her openings, flicking his tongue rapidly, as she moaned softly, his tongue quickly and eagerly found her opening, and the juices that were already seeping from her. He pushed his tongue into her, flicking around sensually. He could feel her tension, her impatient waiting, as he moved slowly, teasing her as Debbie's hips were moving now, trying to force his tongue to penetrate even farther until he found her sensitive clitoris.

Using just the tip of his tongue Tony flicked over her opening as Debbie frantically began to rock her whole body. Her hips were frantically pressing her opening against his mouth. Tony could feel her spasms, as her body rocked out of control.

Then she said in a low sexy voice.

" It's my turn now."

Debbie pushed him back on the bed, while she knelt on the floor by the side of the bed, sucking his cock, working up and down slowly. Tony knew that this was the work of a very experienced girl. Her tongue was magnificent, pressing firmly against the sensitive underside and flicking the head's ridge backwards. Without warning, Debbie began descending on his cock, and purposefully kept going until she had as much of him, as she could in her mouth. She looked up at him then, those hazel eyes staring brightly at him from her dark looks. Fire burned in her eyes, a lusty, half-glazed look...

Debbie let go of his cock and practically jumped on the bed on top of him. She grabbed his cock and pressed it to her opening, then sat down hard. Both of them moaned. Debbie was tight, but she was also wet. To Tony it was just heavenly.

Debbie was pressing down on him hard, her face showing her determination, as she concentrated in jamming his cock up inside her. It was not long before she sat back; her vagina muscles gripping him tightly. A look of sheer relief and happiness on her face, but Tony grabbed her, and rolled her over onto her back, he pulled her hair to one side, to keep it from catching, and she surprised him again.

"Yes!" She hissed lustily. "Pull my hair. Pull on it." He grabbed a handful and pulled her up to kiss him. Their mouths locked in passion, their tongues swirling madly as their loins pressed tightly together. Tony flexed his cock inside her, and felt Debbie jump. She started to squeeze back, thrusting her hips wantonly against him. His cock driving deep into her, his cock swelled, becoming rigid as her hands pulled him down on to her by the shoulders, just as her hips drove upwards.

Her upper lip curled, her climax a brief moment away.

Her hips rocked wildly. Then her body arched up, pressing hard against him, as together their bodies rolled. Locked together as their love making came to fruition. Gradually, their passion subsided. Debbie lay there smiling up at him happily; her forehead beaded with perspiration. She closed her eyes, pulling him closer to her, cheekily rocking her hips.

Slowly testing the firmness of his erection. He could feel the juices seeping down past his cock, as her movement increased arousing him again, Tony began teasing one of her dark nipples with his tongue. Her muscles once again tensed around his cock, and Tony flexed inside her. Her legs and arms wrapped around him, and they kissed passionately.

"Oooh, that's nice." She cooed. The fire inside of Debbie was out of control; in the company of this beautiful nephew. Her heart pounded in excitement against her ribs. She could think of nothing but his fine body, and how enormous his cock was.

She had not believed what Joanne had said about him on the phone. But now she knew that he was unique. Tony would make her fortune, and be the instrument of her revenge. "Just lie still, my darling, it's time I repaid you" She said.

Turning him over, so that she was on top. Debbie sat on him, straddled his hips, and, thrilled by the feel of his hard body, against her smooth thighs. Debbie knew how lucky she was. He was the thickest, hardest man she'd ever had; there was no one like him in her experience. He lay there, smiling happily underneath her. She guessed from his expression how much he was enjoying this-- the hot grip of her muscles on his cock, must have made it very good for him...

But now, she was going to enjoy this, and slowly she rocked on her hands and knees, stretching her vagina over his cock again and again. Enjoying every sensation. She felt his big cock slipping up into her and drawing back out, and it was the finest feeling she had ever experienced. He reached for her breasts, tugging her nipples gently, while she slowly fucked him; the first flush of passion past. Debbie leaned down to kiss him as Tony said. "You're pretty good yourself Aunty."

"Thank-you." She whispered her eyes glazed as she sampled the sensation flowing through her body. As she rode up and down Tony' long cock, pushing herself to the brink with each careful stroke. She leaned way back on her hands, making his cock bend inside her. It was nice to feel it at a slightly different angle, bringing fabulous new sensations, and bringing her ever nearer to her climax. Then as it came - blessed relief. She slumped forward onto him, smiling and kissing his face passionately. Dragging her hard nipples up his chest, she put them against his mouth, one after the other. He held them in his lips and teeth, while Debbie gripped tightly onto the last inch of his straining cock. His eyes sparkled in the sunlight, as he looked up at her. When she sat her weight down on him, she could feel his cock, still incredibly hard, touch her deep inside.

Completely filled with his rigid cock, she relished the feeling of being pinioned there. As she squeezed her own breasts and twisted her nipples gently but insistently. Then she felt a change in Tony, as he lay underneath her, and she knew he was about to come again. She stopped moving, trying to prolong his enjoyment. But it was rolling on to the inevitable climax even as she sat still with his cock getting harder inside her. It felt too good to stop it, now.

Tony looked up at her face and made a little animal sound, as his orgasm rushed through him and flooded up into Debbie. When she felt his orgasm rushed into her again, she followed him into the waves of pleasure as she frantically gripped his pumping cock. Debbie felt totally exhausted, but very fulfilled, as she lay down on Tony's chest while the warm rhythm pounded through them both.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.