Becoming A Slut Couple - Cover

Becoming A Slut Couple

Copyright© 2006 by Just Plain Bob

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - He wife didn't seem to care about him and his boss needed his help.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

She was bent forward over her desk, skirt pushed up to her waist and her thong in a pile around her right ankle as I pushed my hard cock into her from behind. She had a file folder gripped between her teeth to keep her from crying out and letting everyone in the outer office know what was happening to her. I gripped her hips and drove hard into her wanting to get as deep as I could before I came.

I still could not get over how readily this hot beauty would open herself for me and I took as much advantage of it as I could. One of these days I was going to have to make a choice and I was dreading it, but I just could not keep up with Beth, Angela and Cathy. Something had to give. The trouble was that I didn't want to give up any of them. Each one was gorgeous, each one was sexy, they all three fucked like nymphomaniacs and each one had their own little quirk.

Beth liked to do it where there was a chance of discovery; Angela loved taking it in the ass and Cathy was crazy about sucking cock. I d spent one night with her when that was all she did. I never fucked her once that night; all three loads went down her throat.

Between Beth, Angela and Cathy I was surprised that I wasn't worn down to skin and bones. And it was lucky for me that I had a wife who was so disinterested in me that she never questioned my absences.

I sent my deposit into Beth's cunt and then held still until my cock started to soften and then I pulled myself out and bent to help Beth put her thong back on. She moved back behind her desk and then asked:

"What are you doing tonight?"

"Nothing that I know of."

"Can you take another out of town trip?"

"No problem. Jennie probably wouldn't even notice me if I was home anyway. Why?"

"My hubby is going out of town on business which is code for he is going to be in some other woman's bed. That means I need someone to keep me company in my bed tonight. I thought we might go out and celebrate and then go back to my place and celebrate some more."

"Celebrate what?"

"Your promotion to vice president."

"Me? A vice president? Why on Earth would you do that?"

"Because you have earned it. You brought Montrose back; you Cartridge back and you landed Baxter. This company is alive because of you."

I thought about that for several seconds. Outside of cheating on Jennie, and that didn't count because she didn't care about me anyway, I had never been dishonest and there was no reason to start now.

"I would be a lousy vice president. A good regional manager maybe, but I'm nowhere near qualified to be a vice president."

"Nonsense Martin, look at what you have done?"

"That's just it Beth, I didn't do anything. Angela didn't want me; she wanted to see you crawl. Once you humbled yourself by having to ask me to help save the company you had her account back. She told me that I didn't even need to spend the weekend with her. All she wanted was to get back at you for stealing her boyfriend. She also told me that even if you hadn't crawled she would not have let you close the doors. I didn't do anything to get Cartridge back; Angela picked up the phone and called in a favor. Same with Baxter. She made a phone call and they called me. So far all I have done is go along for the ride. No Beth, if you need a vice president go see Angela."

"Why are you telling me this? It isn't normal. Nobody turns down a huge promotion like that."

"Honey, I care for you and that means I have to care for your company. I would not, at least at this time, be good for the company as a vice president. Maybe some day, but not now. As for telling you about Angela, I'm doing it as a favor for both of you. Angela is hurting. She hides it well, but I've spent enough time with her and listened to her to know what I'm talking about. You grew up close as sisters and you only split apart because of the boyfriend. She misses you and what you had back then. She kept your company alive Beth, but she did it for you, not because of me."

She sat there and stared at me for several moments and then said, "Okay, then we will celebrate your promotion to regional manager."

I got up to leave and when I reached the door she said, "Martin" and I turned back to her.

"Thank you Martin, thank you for everything."

I smiled at her and got back to work."


At lunch time I picked up the phone and called home. Jennie answered and I told her the lie that I had told her so often. I told her I would be flying to Dallas that afternoon and wouldn't be back until the next day. There was silence on the other end of the line for a moment or two and I asked:

"Jennie? Are you still there?"

"Yes Martin, I'm here. Martin, you need to come home. I need you."

"You need me Jennie? Why now? You have spent the last couple of years ignoring me; why do you need me now?"

"Just come home Martin. Quit your stupid job if you have to, but come home."

"I'm not quitting my job Jennie. I'll see you tomorrow and we can talk about it then."

I lowered the handset and shook my head. She needed me? She had never said that to me before. As I put the handset in the cradle I wondered what the hell was going on. Oh well, I'd find out the next day.


She hung up the phone and then stared at the wall for several seconds before going back to cleaning house. It looked like the only way she was going to get Martin's attention was go down to his office and lay down naked on his desk. Face up to it girl, she said to herself, he doesn't want you. All that hard work to get him back to where you could... shit! Goddamn him. Just then the phone rang. It was Frank asking her if she would like some company. She had promised herself the last time she had been with him that that was the end of it, but what the hell, he at least wanted her.

"Sure Frank, hurry on over."

She hung up the phone and headed for the bedroom to turn down the covers and get naked. She met him at the door naked and as soon as the door closed behind him she was on her knees in front of him and taking his cock out. She took him in her mouth and sucked on him and when he was fully erect she stood up, took his cock in her hand and led him into the bedroom.

Frank fucked her through two orgasms before he came and as she was working on getting him up again he said:

"How come you have never asked me to eat your pussy?"

"I've been told that a lot of men don't like to do that. How come you've never asked?"

"Because I've always been too eager to bury my cock in that hot pussy of yours that I've never got around to asking and you never indicated any interest."

She took her mouth off his cock and rolled over on her back and spread her legs. "Help yourself" she said.

As Frank lowered his face to her pussy she had the thought that she was about to have another new experience that she had planned on Martin doing. Sex cowgirl style, reverse cowgirl, doggie, missionary but with legs up on the man's shoulders, sucking cock and now having her pussy eaten - all things that Martin was supposed to do, but was never around to do.

She shivered as Frank's tongue licked along her pussy lips and then she moaned as his tongue parted those lips and began to probe. Oh God, why had she stopped Martin when he tried to do this to her. She spread her legs wide as he licked and sucked on her pussy. Her heels were planted firmly on the bed and she pushed herself up at Frank's mouth.

Frank worked one finger into her pussy and then two. He found her clit and sucked on it as he fingered her and she felt the fire building deep inside her and then suddenly her body shook when the orgasm hit her. She cried out and Frank abandoned his efforts on her cunt and he moved up and drove his cock into her. "Oh yessss" she moaned as he pushed his cock in deep. Her legs came up and clamped his waist and her hands grabbed at the cheeks of his ass and she tried to pull him even deeper into her. She was grunting, "Yes, yes, yes, yes" as Frank slammed his cock into her.

Another orgasm started forming in her core and she cried out, "Fuck me hard Frank, fuck me, fuck me hard." Frank rammed himself into her and her orgasm rushed in on her and she clutched at Frank as her body shook and seconds later she felt him splash her insides. She continued to hold him tightly until his cock started to soften and then she let her legs and arms fall to the bed. Frank rolled off her and kissed her neck.

"You are one hot momma and I'm so glad I found you."

His fingers stroked the lips of her pussy and she moaned. "Want more huh" Frank asked as he turned his body and pushed his face into her crotch. She saw his cock swaying above her face and she knew that Frank wanted to sixty-nine with her. She felt his mouth on her sex and she opened her legs. As he started licking her wet, cum filled pussy his hips lowered his cock toward her face and she opened her mouth and accepted him.

She was amazed at how quickly her sucking and licking had hardened Frank's cock and as soon as he was stiff he turned around to get into position to fuck her again. She spread her legs wide, but he told her to get up on her hands and knees and then his cock speared into her from behind. She had two more orgasms before Frank came again.

She was laying there looking up at the ceiling while catching her breath when it occurred to her that Martin had never given her an orgasm. But then she had never really given him a chance to give her one. This was wrong, so wrong. Everything that Martin was supposed to be getting was being enjoyed by Frank. It wasn't right, but then again, Martin didn't want her.

"Another thing we have never done" he said as he moved between her legs for the third time that afternoon, "Is anal. Want to do it now?"

She wanted to, oh yes indeed she wanted to and she was on the verge of telling him yes, but to go slow and take it easy, but what came out was:

"No Frank, my ass belongs to my husband."

Why did she say that? Even as she asked she knew the answer. She had to save something for Martin that would only ever be his. Frank shrugged and pushed his cock into her and she moaned as he started to fuck her.


Maxine's was crowded as usual and it was a good thing that Beth had made reservations. They were in a booth and were sipping a good Chardonnay. They had just given their order and when the waiter was gone Beth asked:

"Just how much do you know about the situation between Angela and me?"

"Only what she told me. The two of you were tight until you married her boyfriend. She did say she was glad you did it since he turned out to be a cheating asshole. She also said she didn't think you had a clue that he was running around on you."

"Oh I have more than a clue. I got suspicious of him before the first year of our marriage was out. I put private detectives on him and they got me all the dirt on him."

"Why didn't you get rid of him?"

"It would have been more trouble than it would have been worth. It would have tied up assets at a time when I couldn't afford to have those assets tied up. I settled for going on the AND using a diaphragm to make sure there were no kids and then I got on with running the company. I'll get rid of him if I ever meet someone I think I can go the distance with.

"I called Angela this afternoon Martin. Thank you for making that possible. If you hadn't said what you did this morning it never would have happened. I've missed her, I really have. Well sweetie, you have solved most of my problems, what can we do about yours?"

"I don't know if anything can be done about mine. I love Jennie, but she has no interest in me and as a result I have distanced myself from her to reduce the hurt. I can't leave her, but I can barely stand to be around her."

Our order came and the conversation waned as we ate. I had just topped off Beth's wine glass when she put down her fork and said:

"Oh shit!"

"What?"

"That couple being seated over there" and she pointed as she said, "That's my husband."

I turned and looked and I'm sure my face paled. "Double oh shit," I said, "That's my wife."

"That's your wife? The one who has let herself go? The one who has allowed herself to become so unattractive? Are you on drugs Martin? She is a fox and if she is with my husband she can't be as cold in bed as you because Frank doesn't hang with women like that. And from the way they are holding hands I'd say that they didn't just meet today."

It didn't look that way to me either. "Maybe that's why she hasn't been interested in me; she has had someone else all along."

"Well she hasn't had him long. I check up on Frank from time to time to keep the file current for when I dump him and your wife isn't the one he was sleeping with, at least not up till the end of last month. I knew he had a new honey, but he usually keeps them for about six months so I haven't been in a hurry to put the private detectives on him. She's fairly recent. What are you going to do?"

"What are you going to do?"

"Nothing. Just hope he doesn't notice me and decide to create a scene. I don't think he will do that though, he likes my money too much. My bet is that if he does notice us he will pretend he didn't and hope that I didn't notice him. But I am more than ready to throw him out if you want to confront them."

"How can I do that? I'm supposed to be out of town."

"You lie. The trip was cancelled at the last minute; I asked you to have a working dinner with me to go over some scheduling issues, you called home and got no answer and you came in here and there she was. You just need to make up your mind, but as you do it be aware of one thing - if she is with Frank he is fucking her. Frank does not waste time on girls who don't put out."

"I don't do public scenes. When we are done and are ready to go you can leave and then I'll swing by their table and let her know she has been caught. That way you won't be involved."

"Oh no sweetie, if you are going to do that them I'm going to do it with you. I got a new start with Angela today and I might as well make the day a total success and get started on a new life - a life without Frank. After you stop by their table what are you going to do?"

"I guess that will pretty much on her."

"I mean for tonight?"

"We already have a plan for that, don't we? I'm sure not in any mood to go home and you did invite me to spend the night."

"Yes I did, but are you going to be any fun?"

"I'll do my best, but then again - maybe spending the night at your place might not be a good idea."

"Why not?"

"Won't Frank rush home and try to salvage something?"

"Not Mr. Macho. He won't allow himself to be seen coming hat in hand. He will wait a couple of days and then call asking to talk and try to convince me that it is all a misunderstanding. By then I'll have the locks changed at the house and a restraining order against him."

"Okay, your place it is."

We finished our meal in silence and I wondered what I had done that my wife wouldn't have sex with me, but would with another man. I wasn't blind. I'd seen the changes in her, but she still stayed distant. I wondered who she had been seeing before Frank. Who had caused her to make changes in herself? Well. I would probably get the answers to those questions in the next couple of days and I was pretty sure I wasn't going to like what I heard.

Beth and I passed on dessert and I called for the check. Once the credit card slip was signed I asked Beth:

"Are you sure you want this? You could still get out before I go over there."

"No sweetie, it is time to end the farce. I'm ready if you are."

"Okay, let's do it."


Frank had been smiling at her when all of a sudden the smile disappeared.

"Good evening Jennie" she heard and she turned to see Martin standing there with a woman.

"Martin! What are you doing here?"

"How interesting, I was just about to ask you the same question. My trip got cancelled at the last minute and my boss asked me to have a working dinner with her to discuss some scheduling issues. I tried calling the house to let you know I would be home, but I got no answer. I now see why. Is this what you do on all my out of town trips? Oh, excuse my manners. Jennie, this is my boss Beth. Beth, this is my about to be ex-wife Jennie."

"I would say pleased to meet you Jennie, if it wasn't my about to be ex-husband you are sitting with. I must say that you do make an attractive couple sitting there holding hands. Would you walk me to my car Martin? I would like to put some distance between me and Frank."

"I must say that I have the same feeling. No need to cut short your evening and rush home Jennie; I won't be there."

As Martin and Frank's wife turned to walk away she said, "Martin, please Martin, I can ex..." but he kept on walking and didn't acknowledge that he heard her.

"Oh my God" she cried, "How did I let this happen? What am I going to do?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.