Alexis - Cover

Alexis

Copyright© 2006 by ShannonQ

Chapter 10

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10 - _Daughters of Penelope Series_ Alexis a distant daughter of Penelope from The Maiden of Rome is another red headed Amazon/Warrior who helps save her country in the Dark Ages. But what is the cost?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Historical   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

Word came to them that Charlemagne was coming to investigate the death of

King Offa. He was set to arrive sometime in late fall and planned on being there in spring when it was safe to cross back over the channel. He gave a demand to Lord Billingsly that he needed to be questioned. Little did he know that Offa's wife was responsible for his being murdered. She had lied to him in her letter blaming that Billingsly was the one that had orchestrated the entire scenario.

Not knowing who murdered King Offa, Billingsly took care of affairs of state. This day was two serfs in disagreement. One had gone back on his allowing his daughter to another for a cow. Another offered him a mule and a plow and he needed the plow far more than the cow. The twelve year old girl was brought before him. She was dressed in rags as it was her only dress. She was dirty, her brown hair a mess, and unbearably thin. Alexis was appalled at the site of her.

"Let us take her," she whispered to her father-in-law. "She'll be dead in a year if you give her back to any of the three."

Billingsly nodded. He motioned the girl in front of him. Underneath her filthy exterior, she was beautiful.

"Girl! What is your name?" Billingsly asked. His loud baritone voice frightened her and she stepped back to her father. Sensing her terror,

Alexis crooked her finger and motioned her back. The girl complied.

"What is your name, sweetheart?" Alexis asked softly.

"Esther," she replied almost in a whisper.

"Esther, I need a girl to look after my baby. Do you think you can do it?"

"Oh yes," her eyes brightened. "I've looked after my brother."

"Where is your brother?"

Tears formed in her eyes, "He died of fever."

"Did you get the fever?"

"Yes, I did. I couldn't do anything to help him since I was so sick."

"You're all better now?"

"Yes!"

"Then you'll look after my daughter," Alexis smiled.

"Well that takes care of that," Billingsly said, thrusting a coin into the father's hand. The serf looked at, his eyes widened and then he bowed to him.

"What about me?" the other serf complained.

"Turn around," Billingsly told him. When he did, he gave him a good kick the buttocks sending him almost out the door. "That's your payment!" he growled as the retreating serf limped down the stairs.

Later that night after having a good scrub down, a clean garment, hair washed and brushed, fed; a new lady was introduced to the court. Esther sat with Katherine on her lap smiling as the adults had their dinner in the courtroom. Her gums hurt due to the intense brushing of her teeth.

The ladies found a few of them decayed and physician would be taking care of that in a few days. She was warned that there would be pain in the procedure but Esther didn't care. The pain would be worth it now that she escaped the daily grind of being poor and having so little to eat. Her hope now was that within a year or two that she could marry one of the knights or guards.

TEN

The castle was a beehive of activity in preparation of the Emperor

Charlemagne. All things that Billingsly put off to his coming, he then ordered everything to be repaired. A new room was built during the summer to accommodate him. New gowns were made for both Countesses made of luxurious silks and wool. One such gown for Alexis was pure white. It was made of virgin white silk which cleaved to every curve in her body.

If it was cold, she'd put on a light wool frock underneath without taking any beauty away from her shape. She wore it only as the seamstresses worked feverishly to make it the most breathtaking any hands could bring about.

No one, not even Mark, could see it ahead of time. There were seven in all made for each woman. That was the time allotted to make everything perfect.

Time flew by and at the beginning of October, the monarch arrived. He was in a foul mood because he considered Offa's murder was plotted by Lord

Billingsly. He was greeted as any great king would be. He was met by Lord

Billingsly and escorted into the castle with most of the population giving him loud but happy cheers. Billingsly thought it best that he would meet

Alexis last of all. She wasn't beginning to show her pregnancy yet but it was close to the time when her waistline would begin to expand. Esther kept

Katherine happy in her nursery so the fiery redhead could attend to state matters.

It was at dinner when she made her appearance. She was late on purpose to make her presence all that more dramatic in the eyes of Charlemagne. She wore her floor length white gown of satin and specially woven wool which had an affect on upon his majesty. She did a bowing curtsy to the emperor and greeted him with a broad smile.

"Your Grace, it is a pleasure to join us," Alexis said. She could tell by the way he eyed her up and down. Her body, her beautiful face, her bright green eyes, and her long flaming hair running to the small of her back had a profound impression upon him. He stood at the end of the table, stepped forward and kissed the back of her hand. Alexis tried not to giggle due to ticklishness of his beard.

"My Lady, it is a pleasure for me too," he kissed her hand a second time.

He escorted her to the seat next to him that had been kept vacant for her.

"Billingsly, why have you kept this gorgeous woman from me?" he asked.

"Ah, that is my son's wife, Alexis, sire."

"You dear, are the best thing to happen to me since my arrival in England."

"Thank you, Your Grace," she stated then took a sip of wine.

"I can't say you are welcome, My Lady because there are no words in either of our languages to describe it."

Alexis smiled prettily. Just as Billingsly and Mark had predicted, she had a deep influence upon him.

"Tell me, Your Grace," Alexis cut off a small piece of beef. "What brings you here? You are known throughout the world as a great man. Why would you come to our little plot of land?" Alexis feigned any knowledge of his appearance.

"I am investigating the death of King Offa. It seems as if he were murdered."

"And you think I might of done it?"

Charlemagne threw his head back and gave out a big laugh. Alexis still played dumb and laughed with the rest.

"No, My Lady. Not you!"

"Then who?"

"Some say that Lord Billingsly did it."

Alexis giggled with her mouth full of vegetable. She quickly swallowed.

"Your Grace, my father-in-law may be a large man like a bear, but he is like a little kitty cat. He would bring no harm to the King or anyone else. You have my word on that!"

"Do you hunt, My Lady?" he asked, thinking that she might be in some sort of plot to throw him off guard.

"Yes, I do, sire."

"Would you accompany me on the morrow to hunt?"

"Gladly!"

The rest of the evening was spent on music, performers, conversation, and dancing which Alexis danced with Charlemagne several times when asked.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.