Alexis
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2006 by ShannonQ

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8 - _Daughters of Penelope Series_ Alexis a distant daughter of Penelope from The Maiden of Rome is another red headed Amazon/Warrior who helps save her country in the Dark Ages. But what is the cost?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Historical   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

Alexis thought that King Offa had to be the most ignorant man she ever knew. He waited until afternoon to launch his strike. Most leaders attacked at the first light of dawn so they had the whole day in battle. Now with only two to three hours of daylight left, Offa ordered his cavalry forward. The first half of the field they rode in formation as if on a Sunday stroll. As soon as they broke into a gallop, archers in back of the defenders shot a dark cloud of arrows towards the charging steeds. Several men and horses were hit in the initial fling which was quickly followed by another.

Alexis on her side of the wooded area and Thomas on the other side held their fire to await the foot soldiers. They ran in a jog not knowing what awaited them.

Their job was to follow through and clean up after the knights made their trust into Billingsly's lines. Only they didn't make it. The ones that survived the archers six deadly dark clouds, fell into the first trench with both man and horse being impaled on the sharp pikes lodged in the bottom of the dugouts. Many dozens were able to jump the first trench only to be impaled on the second. Very few made it past the third where men were waiting with spears and swords plus the archers raining arrows upon them. The serfs, with no fighting skills, were waiting to run out to assist any of the fallen warriors of Billingsly. All of them smiled to each other about having large shanks of horse meat for tonight or tomorrow.

Alexis fired a flaming arrow into the air as a signal to starting shooting at the foot soldiers of Offa's. Rapid fire hit both sides of Offa's troops as they started dropping like flies. Offa's archers were missing in action due to the attack last night by the men who were mostly hunters. Offa saw within the half hour he was a beaten man. Over half of his men were dead or seriously injured and it looked as if Billingsly suffered no casualties at all. It was a clever trap and he fell into it. A horn blew for a retreat and those that could make it back to the safety off their part of the ground quickly turned and ran. This allowed another slew of arrows to fly out of the forest from both sides and cut more and more down. In less than an hour, Offa's army of twelve hundred men were whittled down to four hundred. Billingsly sent his cavalry after them to kill as many of the retreating enemy as possible. The men manning the lines behind the trenchs ran forward with a shout "This is for Arn" to finish off any trapped knights. Knowing Offa's habit of not allowing any of his enemies to live after the battle, Billingsly did the same. Alexis' archers ran out to gather all the arrows shot into horses, men and in the ground.

Serfs raced forward with the stretchers to cut the horse meat from the dead steeds and placing them on the pallets for their families. Meat of any kind were not a part of a serf's diet. Billingsly, in a very good mood, permitted them to take as much as they could carry. After all they had worked hard digging the fortifications and the underground spring from the river to the moat of his castle. Billingsly knew there would be little or no revenue coming to him this year but at that moment he didn't care. He had some of his generals sack the pockets and purses of Offa's knights for gold and silver.

Alexis gave the men a "well done, and Arn would be proud of you" speech then walked across the field with her bow in one hand and sword in the other. One of the dying men saw this tall, striking redhead look at him with her green eyes. Her persona would be the last he'd ever see as blackness fell over him.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.